Would you like to marry ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

komar

Re: Would you like to marry ?

Post by komar »

Tora wrote:
BenM wrote:sure why not :) but where is she :cry: :!: >> kidin'
I feel like I gotta get married after I secure job, have enough money , And find the girl of my dreams. I don't know but I feel it's gonna be a while after I graduate and before I get married. Not an easy business in here
I'm wondering, why do you guys always have to work out a fortune before you lead a girl to the altar. I've always thought that working hard both of the spouses, earning money for hiring a flat, than buying a detached house - all these make you closer, I mean gaining your wealth together, getting experienced. at the end of life you will say that you walked it all through hand in hand, through thick and thin :wink:
this is just exactly what I'm talking about :) the same feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAUGH, AND THE WORLD LAUGHS WITH YOU; WEEP, AND YOU WEEP ALONE
sure

Post by sure »

Yes.
Hold on!
Snowy*

Post by Snowy* »

Right now I am not even think about marriage..

I think it will be a big mistake if I married now …

First, I would like to achieve all my dreams …. Graduate, find good job,travel around the world, maybe I want to be famous and lastly living in peace without any responsibility,,,

After that I might think about marriage!!
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Snowy* wrote:Right now I am not even think about marriage..

I think it will be a big mistake if I married now …

First, I would like to achieve all my dreams …. Graduate, find good job,travel around the world, maybe I want to be famous and lastly living in peace without any responsibility,,,

After that I might think about marriage!!

I so know what you mean. For me marriage is such an advanced state of life that in order to achieve it, you should provide yourself with such stuff like job, house, career and so on. It's important to be know that marriage means a new family, new home and also raising children. I guess without having a successful career it would be hard to buy a home and make a living especially with kids. Now my two friends are getting married. Both are 23(they're studying) and they're sure they're doing the right thing. I'm not saying they're not but if it was me, I just couldn't get married if I knew that I had no job to get money to buy a home with my future husband. I think settling down is good if we have means to do it. Marriages shouldn't be happening in a rush. I think that I still have to achieve some things before I get married, at least that' how I picture it.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

illusion wrote:
I so know what you mean. For me marriage is such an advanced state of life that in order to achieve it, you should provide yourself with such stuff like job, house, career and so on. It's important to be know that marriage means a new family, new home and also raising children. I guess without having a successful career it would be hard to buy a home and make a living especially with kids. Now my two friends are getting married. Both are 23(they're studying) and they're sure they're doing the right thing. I'm not saying they're not but if it was me, I just couldn't get married if I knew that I had no job to get money to buy a home with my future husband. I think settling down is good if we have means to do it. Marriages shouldn't be happening in a rush. I think that I still have to achieve some things before I get married, at least that' how I picture it.
Exactly! I think so too. That's why I waited for so long (at last it seems long to me) after getting my degree. I'm not getting married yet, though, just moving in together (for now). We both wanted to have a stable job before doing anything. We realize living on our own is no piece of cake, especially when it comes to economy.

I, too, have friends who are already married and even with children. I don't see the rush, honestly. We are young, and there are some things I want to achieve in life before I get married.
Lovelymaiden

Post by Lovelymaiden »

I do not think marry is a happy life. I really do not want. What I desire is a comfortable and free life.
After getting married, you will have a lot things to take care, and you will depend on your mate and children.What happen if you realize that your mate is not like you believe, you love, you expect...The would be many thing that make you feel tired, angry and sad.You may become cruel to them(include your mate and th kids). Just one more reason,I think there is extremely rare perfect person but what I want is a perfect one.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I don't want marry...I completely indifferent for relationships.
nancywu

Post by nancywu »

i am in contrdiction about marriage, want marriange but afriend of the responsibilities followed.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
I, too, have friends who are already married and even with children. I don't see the rush, honestly. We are young, and there are some things I want to achieve in life before I get married.
Do them fast before you reach your 30's.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote: Do them fast before you reach your 30's.
Why? Will I be too old? :D

Anyway I think 32-33 is a good age to have a child. We'll see, though :mrgreen:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

It's risky to have kids around that age although my mom had me when she was 30 and 36 when she gave birth to my brother. My aunt had my cousin when she was 44. There are some exceptions, yet in general, it's better to have kids when you're in your 20's. So why don't you make some for Christ's sake!!! :mrgreen:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote:It's risky to have kids around that age although my mom had me when she was 30 and 36 when she gave birth to my brother. My aunt had my cousin when she was 44. There are some exceptions, yet in general, it's better to have kids when you're in your 20's. So why don't you make some for Christ's sake!!! :mrgreen:
Well, here people normally have kids in their early 30s, since they both study and work and it's hard.
louiehu

Post by louiehu »

I am a married guy.Marriage taken merriment and grief. :|
Lucky prince-----Louie
r1lita

Post by r1lita »

When I'll find the right one, I mean the right girl :mrgreen:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:It's risky to have kids around that age although my mom had me when she was 30 and 36 when she gave birth to my brother. My aunt had my cousin when she was 44...
I was born when my Mama was 35. well I'm a bit crazy after all, but does it really count? I'm still nice and smart, aren't I? 8)
(((Edu)))
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by (((Edu))) »

I live together. I'm not married in church, for instance. It's a good opportunity to know deeply another person. It's worth of trying.
sofys

Post by sofys »

HIII!!!
WELL...... OOOOOOH I DON'T KNOW.
HERE IN COSTA RICA NOW A DAYS, ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND SOMEONE TO WANT TO GET MARRIED, BECAUSE WE ARE FINDDING THAT ITS BETTER AND EASY WAY JUST GO AND LIVE WITH THE PERSON YOU LOVE. SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE "THE REAL PERSON" AFTER MONTHS LIVING TOGUETHER YOU CAN LEAVE THE PERSON AND THATS IT. THE MAIN IDEA IS THAT YOU HAVE TO TRY BEFORE AND KNOW IF THAT RELATIONSHIP IS GOING TO WORK FINE.. :-D :-) :roll:
OH MAYBE THATS WHAT I THINK!!! IT IS PROBABLY WHAT I GOING TO DO WHEN THAT DEEP QUESTION COMES TO ME.....HAHA

I'M OPEN-MIND PERSON SO I ACCEPT ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ASK O TALK... :mrgreen:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

I will... soon :-)
esl member since 2007
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Krisi wrote:I will... soon :-)
Good news, Krisi.
We're all friends, right?
HuahYu

Re: How old do you want to marry at?

Post by HuahYu »

Marriage should be wonderful and romance only if you met someone in right time, right place n right person. :-P Before all of this happen, I should study hard n get a great remuneration without depending on someone.

Thanks~
Thanks~
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Krisi wrote:I will... soon :-)
Congratulations!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Tora wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:It's risky to have kids around that age although my mom had me when she was 30 and 36 when she gave birth to my brother. My aunt had my cousin when she was 44...
I was born when my Mama was 35. well I'm a bit crazy after all, but does it really count? I'm still nice and smart, aren't I? 8)
It's not also about the biological fact of being able to give birth or not; it's about seeing your children grow up and go through stages of life themselves. So if I was lucky to live over 80, I wouldn't mind to have kids in my 30's. This way I still get to see my kids and my grandkids. However, with my lifestyle I say I'd be lucky if I live pass 70. That's why I get quite jumpy to see myself pushing into 30's without anything happening yet. And they say the things people advise you to do are either something they can or cannot do; they project their own desires on you. Now you know why I keep asking people to get married and have kids before they reach 30. :oops:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

When I am going 2 grow up of course :oops: cuz I want 2 have children nd a gr8 life,but I also think that marriage is the only war where u sleep with ur enemy :oops: :lol: hgaahgahgahgahg {-:
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Annaa wrote:When I am going 2 grow up of course :oops: cuz I want 2 have children nd a gr8 life,but I also think that marriage is the only war where u sleep with ur enemy :oops: :lol: hgaahgahgahgahg {-:
How did you come to think of that? :lol: :lol: :lol: sounds funny really!
Last edited by Krisi on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esl member since 2007
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Krisi wrote:
Annaa wrote:When I am going 2 grow up of course :oops: cuz I want 2 have children nd a gr8 life,but I also think that marriage is the only war where u sleep with ur enemy :oops: :lol: hgaahgahgahgahg {-:
How did you come think of that? :lol: :lol: :lol: sounds funny really!
I like that funny saying nd some times is very real :oops: :-P .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Annaa wrote:
Krisi wrote:
How did you come to think of that? :lol: :lol: :lol: sounds funny really!
I like that funny saying nd some times is very real :oops: :-P .
:lol: :lol: :lol:
esl member since 2007
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Do u agree with that saying Kris ?
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

My aunt gave birth to her first child at 40. She gave birth to her fourth child at 47 (at that age, most women already have menopause). All of her children are fine and healthy, but she took a great risk. I agree that the best time for a woman to have children is in her twenties. Down Syndrome for instance. As a woman gets older, the risk of her having a child with Down Syndrome increases.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

My mother was 21 when I was born.
Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Melek »

Xkalibur wrote:My mother was 21 when I was born.

on the other hand she is lucky to become a young mother :)
sofys

Post by sofys »

HuahYu wrote:Marriage should be wonderful and romance only if you met someone in right time, right place n right person. :-P Before all of this happen, I should study hard n get a great remuneration without depending on someone.

Thanks~

hi HuahYu
What do your comunity thinks about getting married? and When you should do it?
here is common to get married before 30 years old.

byee!
HuahYu

Post by HuahYu »

hi HuahYu
What do your comunity thinks about getting married? and When you should do it?
here is common to get married before 30 years old.

byee![/quote]

Hi Sofys,

Most of my friend will get married on 21-25 years old...i think is before 25 years old~ :-P
Thanks~
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

I`d like 2 marry when I am going 2 b 24 yrs old .
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Annaa wrote:I`d like 2 marry when I am going 2 b 24 yrs old .
Nobody will marry you if you continue writing like that. If you want a husband you should write like that: I'd like to marry when I am going to be 24 years old.

:-D
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Xkalibur wrote:
Nobody will marry you if you continue writing like that. If you want a husband you should write like that: I'd like to marry when I am going to be 24 years old.

Oke,thnx ,but y ? :oops: Nd I don`t want a husband I`m 2 little :lol: :lol: :lol: .
sofys

Post by sofys »

Xkalibur wrote:

hi xkalibur!!
where are you from??
and when you are goin to get married??
it looks that you want to do it as soon as possible!!!

see you!!
:-D :-D :-D
uzma

Post by uzma »

Why not? Are you against marriage?
Malvina

Re:

Post by Malvina »

Xkalibur wrote:I'm not going to marry.
Only God may be alone!
Romantica

Post by Romantica »

Well,frankly speaking,I haven't seen any successful marriages in my life yet :-( The reasons about it are different,but the fact is people are not happy being married.As for me...I never gonna be married.And I can explain why - too much responsibility,too boring living with one and the same man all your life,too much pain if smth goes wrong.Hope you see my point {-;
Annie

Post by Annie »

well...i want to marry before 25 years old.
echho

Post by echho »

I think married with someone is very interesting. you try to agree with him/her it is a bit hard but if you and your husband or wife are percipient, it is not hard for you. love is big suprise in the world i think
My heart is telling me
I hate the fact that I love you
I feel blue
giantmonster

Post by giantmonster »

I love to get married... I think by 25 you have to be married.. Common being truthful if everyone thinks of getting settled well in life and then get married,we wouldnt be here because our parents have got married in early ages when they were not settled but still they are happy and wealthy enough to support us all..so GET MARRIED GUYS AND GIRLS!!! Its the most relaxing solution for anyone!!
DoDoMie

Post by DoDoMie »

I think marry is wonderful.
But life will be changed many.
Perhaps some people did not think.
No matter how,I don`t want marry!!
wanrung

Several year old of talent may make the men and women the fr

Post by wanrung »

I want to ask that everybody you by youth's angle thought is how many years old? If by parents' angle? Can dispute which different causes because of the values? How if will have you to the peaceful settlement cause two sides both not to be injured {-:
Dessy

Post by Dessy »

Although I was 17 years old

But I also think that marriage is a happy thing ,too
Because there are nuclear families of their own

I think the 25-year-old can be said that the marriageable age. {-:
bomb

Post by bomb »

IF THE LIFE MAKES ME TO MARRY,THEN WHY NOT?

IT'S ALL DESTINY!!

AND I PREFER TO BE "DINK,"DOUBLE INK NO KIDS!!!!

BUT IN THE END,YOU'LL NEVER KNOW :idea: W
Woodsetton

Post by Woodsetton »

I got married when I was 21. It was a mistake as we hadn't known each other long enough and we divorced soon after. :-( I hope to marry my current boyfriend who I have been with for almost four years. {-:
SuMoNe

Post by SuMoNe »

I hate this Qs looolz..coz whenever one reaches a certain age then HERE WE GO WITH "marriage allert" !! com'on there's no age of marriage! plus no one can decide wether he/she will get marry n( ... )age or not . no one knows! it's all about one's destiny & whenever Love knocks one's door :-) ..I like single life bt I wouldn't mind f i found the one I love, even if i found this person at the age of 60 or sumthin :P so wt ?!
Najlooolah

Post by Najlooolah »

maybe at 25 If I feel ready at that time to take responsibility of marriage {-;
SuMoNe

Post by SuMoNe »

Najlooolah wrote:maybe at 25 If I feel ready at that time to take responsibility of marriage {-;
really ! I thought girls in Saudi Arabia get marry at earlier age ..! :roll: