all of us are liars

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

all of us are liars

Post by shakespear »

All of us are liars
Everyone tends to deceive himself or others. None says real feelings or emotions. Some relish sex, other prefer religion, some enjoy saying rude words ….etc.
Why daren`t we expose our real feelings & emotions? Imagine yourself before the mirror , couldn`t you speak with yourself face to face frankly? Is there a frightening beast inside our spirits?
If you fear disclosing your emotions, close your eyes or switch the light off or sit in a dark room and speak whatever you wish. Practice to say true, practice to speak frankly, don`t fear anything all over the world.
We are all rational human beings so let`s talk about our feelings and emotions frankly, fearlessly. Don`t think before talking because this thinking means fear.
our life is like a night mare
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: all of us are liars

Post by sweets »

hello
well i agree with u not completely cuz. sometimes truth can kill so we have to wear masks to cover our pains and truth.

cheeeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

shakespear wrote:All of us are liars
Everyone tends to deceive himself or others. None says real feelings or emotions. Some relish sex, other prefer religion, some enjoy saying rude words ….etc.
Why daren`t we expose our real feelings & emotions? Imagine yourself before the mirror , couldn`t you speak with yourself face to face frankly? Is there a frightening beast inside our spirits?
If you fear disclosing your emotions, close your eyes or switch the light off or sit in a dark room and speak whatever you wish. Practice to say true, practice to speak frankly, don`t fear anything all over the world.
We are all rational human beings so let`s talk about our feelings and emotions frankly, fearlessly. Don`t think before talking because this thinking means fear.

I think that it is easy to speak,all of us say those words but what are we doing in reality or how we are acting ??
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

hi sweet & annaa
every one have to say and act .
if we fail to act according to what we feel , at least we can say and this is a great thing.
don`t you agree with me?????????????????????????
thnx
have happy time
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

shakespear wrote:hi sweet & annaa
every one have to say and act .
if we fail to act according to what we feel , at least we can say and this is a great thing.
don`t you agree with me?????????????????????????
thnx
have happy time

Yeah,I agree with you
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

hi

well i agree with u that we lie on ourselves to feel better and be as actors but sometimes u like this lie and want to live init and this is too bad as i can see

this is what iam thinking about

cheeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

shakespear wrote:All of us are liars
Nice words from you... I highly respect your opinion... :-)
esl member since 2007
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

hi krisi
thnx for these kind words .
i respect u 2
thousands kisses & thnx
c u soon