emilykorea
Silver Member

Re: Secrets of Success

Postby emilykorea » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:24 pm

anyone here who have read The Secret?

peter_she

Postby peter_she » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:15 am

What you can succeed in your career life is to do the best that you possiblly can do!!!
"Love in Beauty,Truth,Goodness;Live 2b Just,Fair, open"http://l2learners.blog.edu.cn

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:46 am

TalkingPoint wrote:Bob Dylan said: "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." To what extent do you agree with this definition?

Yes. For me the work is more rewarding if we like what we are doing... the good aura I think can be seen by others thru the outcome of our works...

andrescem

Postby andrescem » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Success is when you achieve all the things that you aim at, for eg. finishing university, getting the job you like and want, earning good money , having friends, a girl to love, staying healthy, thinking about having a great family. For working hard it´s neccesary for success , a bit of luck, a lot of optimism, and mainly happiness {-:
it´s important to be always prepeared to overcome the problems that can appear and learn from them ;-)
Good luck with you goals ;-)

andrescem

Postby andrescem » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:39 pm

Success is when you achieve all the things that you aim at, for eg. finishing university, getting the job you like and want, earning good money , having friends, a girl to love, staying healthy, thinking about having a great family. For working hard it´s neccesary for success , a bit of luck, a lot of optimism, and mainly happiness {-:
it´s important to be always prepeared to overcome the problems that can appear and learn from them ;-)
Good luck with you goals ;-)

Seafarer
Gold Member

Postby Seafarer » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:38 pm

Talk less...and be busy with what u're doing...this is the success

rehman

Postby rehman » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:14 am

TalkingPoint wrote:Bob Dylan said: "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." To what extent do you agree with this definition?

i have strong faith that you will get that which is in your destiny...... hard working and edcuation are somehow useless things becuase man receives that Allah has written in his luck and destiny.......

hanami
Silver Member

Postby hanami » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:24 pm

I am sorry for not reading through the topic with so many posts. In my own opinion, a success is one who has passion for what he does and understands what life is like. A success is realistic, patient and self-driven. I don't want to say it in such a simple way, but I think success has a price. Moreover, one can succeed in one or some aspects but he may be far behind in other aspects. To be successful is to focus most of your energy, creation on a certain thing. The most success may be who knows where and when to put his passion and attention as well as knows how to apply his skills and abilities effectively. And finally and surely, a success will do what he wants to do, if the saying is implied as "he dares to do what he wants to".
happiness is something you can't foretell

Rui
Gold Member

Postby Rui » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:31 pm

i would say that success more than anything else, happens when you're really happen with the person you are.

Quoting the famous singer "James Blunt". The most successful person he has ever met is a a old friend from school that stills living with his family on a caravan and travelling through many places.

And i trully believe on that ;)

Sunnypk
Platinum Member

Postby Sunnypk » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:05 pm

If you are followed these stops then no doubt success will be in your hand.
and a big thing is that for once to be success is to must understand the nature of human being.

1. Steps to a successful life
2. Cultivate the right attitude
3. Think about the consequences
4. Create a base / Foundation for yourself
5. Set your objectives
6. Acquire the necessary information
7. Deal with your fears
8. Hard work
9. Learn from your mistakes
10. Motivate yourself
11. Trust in God
12. Be courageous
As you so, so shall you reap

hanguyen

Postby hanguyen » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 pm

"The Secret" film gives us the secret of success - The Law of Attraction. It explains why somebody are successful and happy and others are not.
Watch it and you'll see.

davidhua

Postby davidhua » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:27 am

everyone needs success . my dad always says ,"as a real man ,you need success ."
In our society , people will respect you if you are successful , this is the real life .

keenlearner

Postby keenlearner » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:53 am

Nice topic....

To succeed in my opinion is be different, daring and be there first....

martinohare

Postby martinohare » Thu May 21, 2009 11:33 am

Happiness is success and to be happy it's not about fulfilling your needs. On the contrary it's all about doing what is right in God's eyes - to train your conscience and to have necessary fear so that you are going to make the correct decisions. The more you are busy in doing the will of God then the more God will be busy in giving us his blessing. We can expect real opposition in this world because the vast majority of folks just do things their own way, not knowing what force controls the world. So they go on doing the things that are in accordance with the ruler of this world and their thoughts are aligned in this way. In short they ignore what God's word invokes them to do. Read Matthew 6:33.

SJUJULIE

Postby SJUJULIE » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:46 am

The first thing, I think you have to definition what is "success" for you? Everyone thinks different definition of their success. Someone thinks that their family is health and get together. That is a kind of success. Moreover, somebody thinks if they can earn lots of money. That will be success for them. Besides, I think Bob Dylan means “diligent” in some thing that you want, that will be success in that thing. For this reason, I agree that definition in sometime.

hammoudi

Postby hammoudi » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:55 pm

they are reasons for success: maslow we give motivation pyramid the last explain why the humain doing!

SJUJULIE

Postby SJUJULIE » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm

There are many “Secrets of Success”. First of all, Bob Dylan said: "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." That means “diligent” in some thing if you want to do. Everyone has different definition to their success. Someone thinks that their family is healthy and get together. That is a kind of success. Moreover, somebody thinks if they can earn lots of money. That will be success for them. In my opinion, I think that will be a successful person if you have enough money and healthy body for you. For this reason, I believe you will be success if you work hard in something what you want. I agree Bob Dylan’s meaning.

maitrechanta

Postby maitrechanta » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:54 am

Success is when you reached your own goal !

Gnagna[girl]

Postby Gnagna[girl] » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:59 am

I'am agree with Bob Dylan. I think a man is a success when he's well in his body and in his head.

irenapol

Postby irenapol » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:29 pm

The measure of success is different for everyone. It can be being able to walk properly for a child, being self-contained and independent for a person with a disability of some kind, learning a foreign language, having a loving family, or a big house, or reaching the highest step on career ladder for some ambitious businessman.Whatever it is, if it makes you feel content with what you've achieved, it is YOUR success.

irenapol

Postby irenapol » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Being able to do what you want to do IS a success, but it's so hard to achieve!

Return to “Talking Point Discussion”