Cosmetic Surgery!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Bambang
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby Bambang » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:57 am

gem wrote:...But i guess natural beauty is still the best for real beuty is not what we see outside but what is within....
Good grooming, good personal hygiene, proper way of dressing and of course good manners and right conduct , i guess if you have this qualities you dont need any cosmetic surgery.... :D

You know better. Congrats!
We're all friends, right?

Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Oriani » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:27 pm

Yes!! I met a girl last night, who has a breast and nose job surgery(she looks really pretty.. beautiful), and her personality is TERRIBLE!!!! Wow!!! What it is inside it's the most important element, definitely!!! :?

Bambang
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:12 pm

Oriani wrote:Yes!! I met a girl last night, who has a breast and nose job surgery(she looks really pretty.. beautiful), and her personality is TERRIBLE!!!! Wow!!! What it is inside it's the most important element, definitely!!! :?

I bet you are beautiful inside, aren't you?

Oriani

Postby Oriani » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:12 pm

:oops: :oops: Ohh, come on :oops: :oops:

Misi

Postby Misi » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:07 am

Cosmetic Surgery which restores virginity is very popular among arabic women before a marriage. Such operation costs 11 000 Dh (2800$) in Dubai

Melek
Gold Member

Postby Melek » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:36 am

Misi wrote:Cosmetic Surgery which restores virginity is very popular among arabic women before a marriage. Such operation costs 11 000 Dh (2800$) in Dubai

yes,I have heard about this operation.It is called himenoplastic if I am not mistaken.For the first time in the world a famous doctor did this operation on his daughter...

Bambang
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:03 am

Melek wrote:
Misi wrote:Cosmetic Surgery which restores virginity is very popular among arabic women before a marriage. Such operation costs 11 000 Dh (2800$) in Dubai

yes,I have heard about this operation.It is called himenoplastic if I am not mistaken.For the first time in the world a famous doctor did this operation on his daughter...

Can "it" be back like a virgin's? :lol:

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:16 am

Bambang wrote:
Melek wrote:

Can "it" be back like a virgin's? :lol:

:shock: :!!:

Uncle B, why are you here? :-? :!!: You're peeking again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:59 pm

Melek wrote:

This is the correct spelling of it, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymenorrhaphy

This reminds me of a fictional story I read some years ago. It was about one girl who was very beautiful but promiscuous and gold digger. She'd finally found an old billionaire man who wanted to marry her after looking for one all her life. Nonetheless, the old man required his future wife to be a virgin. She wanted his wealth, so she went to a plastic surgeon to get her hymen reconstructed. The surgery was successful. She was staying in the hospital waiting for it to heal due to the doctor's order of no sexual intercourse for two or three weeks. Late at night, she was kidnapped by her ex-boyfriend who had been becoming her stalker. He tortured and raped her. She died because of bleeding.

I remembered I thought the story was ridiculous since there was no such thing as hymen reconstruction. Now I have to say technology always amazes me.

Zooboy

Postby Zooboy » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:25 am

Actually ,.. this is not really my favorite subject,.. but I happen to have some notes about an older woman who had her hymen reconstructed.

The surgeons team used the membrane of the woman's ear drum, considering it has similar characteristics with hymen membrane.

In short, the surgery was successful.
One evening the woman managed to get a college boy to date her.
As the night grew, they decided to book a hotel room. The college guy was actually sort of inexperienced and shy.

In the hotel room,... the shy guy wanted to ask if it was a good time for them to make love.
And as he is shy,.. he whispered to the woman's ear...
The woman, of course, couldn't hear it because the membrane of the ear drum had been removed to be transplaned as her new hymen.

So, the woman push the college boy's head in between her legs and said (loudly) :
"sorry ! I can't hear you. please whisper down there instead ..." :lol:

[this was adapted from a joke who is cynical about hymen reconstruction]

Bambang
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Zooboy wrote:

Actually ,.. this is not really my favorite subject,.. but I happen to have some notes about an older woman who had her hymen reconstructed.

The surgeons team used the membrane of the woman's ear drum, considering it has similar characteristics with hymen membrane.

In short, the surgery was successful.
One evening the woman managed to get a college boy to date her.
As the night grew, they decided to book a hotel room. The college guy was actually sort of inexperienced and shy.

In the hotel room,... the shy guy wanted to ask if it was a good time for them to make love.
And as he is shy,.. he whispered to the woman's ear...
The woman, of course, couldn't hear it because the membrane of the ear drum had been removed to be transplaned as her new hymen.

So, the woman push the college boy's head in between her legs and said (loudly) :
"sorry ! I can't hear you. please whisper down there instead ..." :lol:

[this was adapted from a joke who is cynical about hymen reconstruction]

A good joke.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:52 pm

Oh! this topic is going too far and no where... :-)

I think this is a personal choice... none of our business really.

Oriani

Postby Oriani » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:40 am

Well, but this kind of surgeries are growing and growing for beauty purposes...But I was watching a programme on Discovery Channel about a man that had a horrible accident that destroyed his face, and after the surgey, I was impressed about the results.. Really nice...

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:14 am

Oriani wrote:But I was watching a programme on Discovery Channel about a man that had a horrible accident that destroyed his face, and after the surgey, I was impressed about the results.. Really nice...

I've watched those too and a lot more... and it's being done not only for beauty I'm quite sure. It's to restore someone's self-esteem so that they'll be accepted in society again.

If cosmetic surgery will be criticized too much I think, its advancement will decline... :-|

Oriani

Postby Oriani » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:47 am

I don't know but I still like those kinds of surgeries.. I mean.. I want to do it,, but I know I don't need it.. I better keep it for my future (and save money for more important things, I hope) {-;

Oriani

Postby Oriani » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:27 am

texassmart wrote:HI..

Cosmetic surgery means to have a surgical procedure for the purpose of improving your appearance. It is known as elective surgery, meaning that the patient chooses to have it although it is not essential.

Cosmetic surgery is different from plastic surgery, which is surgery to reconstruct or improve the appearance after injury or illness...

Well, in that cas it would be necessary. The cases of breast cancer; the ladies must have reconstruction becasue they lose their breasts: the need the cosmetic surgery so that they can have a proportional body and I think it would help them regarding to the emotional issues.

droiyan

Postby droiyan » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:01 am

I agree that perfact cosmetic can affect your life.
Everyone likes beautiful face and hot body, don't you?
Of course, I am satisfied with my face; it is the most present from my parents. {-: {-: {-:

Oriani

Postby Oriani » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:16 am

droiyan wrote:I agree that perfact cosmetic can affect your life.
Everyone likes beautiful face and hot body, don't you?
Of course, I am satisfied with my face; it is the most present from my parents. {-: {-: {-:

What a nice post XD

caroline

Postby caroline » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:09 pm

HI,
Some times people are born with crooked noses or serious deformatives that make them very self-consciencous. People stare at them and maybe make fun of them or say mean and hurtful things. . Sometimes a little correction can help a person feel better about themselves. When a person feels good about how they appear it affects every part of their life.

But, there are people, women in particular, actresses even more particularly that will go to extremes. By the time all the surgeries are done-they don't look like themselves anymore. Sometimes they do so much that it can look freakish!!! I've seen male actors seriously change their appearance to the point where it looks like a mask.

There are no guarantees cosmetic surgery will turn out as expected. There is always the chance of it going wrong, infections, and of course bad surgeons.

Find the best surgeon you can. Don't be cheap when it comes to your health and appearance.

Oriani

Postby Oriani » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:45 am

I've seen a lot of desasters that I don't even think about of "that" surgery anymore! As you grow up you think better but nowadays plastic surgery has become an epidemy... not only Actors or Actresses but now ordinary people can do it for fun... do you know what it is worse? Having a cosmetic surgery just to get somebody's love. I've seen that among my friends..Oh!! That's a waste of time, money and health!

Yes, I agree! Some people need corrections! Being made fun of is not nice at all, mostly children...I just cannot even imagine it...

dentist

Postby dentist » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:47 am

some patient getting to do like this operation to be more attractive or to correct some defects in their faces so,they think it 'll change them life to be well ,as to my opinion I think if you need to make a cosmetic surgery you have to know all of the risks ,so every one thinking about the form just how he seems ,how him looks ...that depend on every one and how he is thinking...so,as to me I like my looks and I see my form is the prettiest at all coz,there isn't any one having like my face,my eyes....etc so I'm thinking of changing my bad behavior more than thinking of changing my face ...our behavior needs us more than our face ,,,,thank you ...

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”