Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

sanketp

Post by sanketp »

I have read several books about the year 2012 Prophecy.

what do guys think that what would actually might happen in the year 2012?

I read that this prophecy was invented by the ancient inca mayan people.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: 2012

Post by Krisi »

ohad wrote: The olympic games in London.
yeah, I know that too!!!

:-)
esl member since 2007
smithy

Post by smithy »

sanketp wrote:I have read several books about the year 2012 Prophecy.

what do guys think that what would actually might happen in the year 2012?

I read that this prophecy was invented by the ancient inca mayan people.
I saw that on the History Channel and there are a lot of books about the topic. The Ancient Mayan Calander was so precise then and now and it precisely ends on Dec 21, 2012, the winter solstice. Another ancient Oriental prophecy also predicted the end of the world or world changing events on Dec. 21, 2012. As far as we know they had no connections with each other. The galaxy and the moon, earth and planets will supposedly align and cause the planet's poles to shift. The earth will supposedly spin differently and everything on the planet will supposedly change, the earth's crust will again supposedly shift with the pole changed abruptly. This is hypothetical.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

so we will be all here to presence that happening, which i dont believe it at all, it seems like the same old story about the year 2000, there were some rumours saying that world would end on that year, and guess what, it didnt ;-)
ichatfilipina

Post by ichatfilipina »

2012? olympic games, meteors explode in planet earth. then 2036 the real end of the world. altogether meteors and asteroids will explode in moon and earth.
ichatfilipina

Post by ichatfilipina »

it seems like the same old story about the year 2000, there were some rumours saying that world would end on that year, and guess what, it didnt ;-)
because they moved to 2012 thats why it didn't hit in the year 2000. The planet nibiru is not in the planetary alignment but still exist in the outerspace near in Uranus. Once the new planet (Nibiru) going near in Earth and hit the planet, then its time to explode the 2 largest planet (Earth and Nibiru).
awrang

Post by awrang »

Don't believe it at all. The world will end one day but that is not clear and nobody knows except Allah (SWT). If anyone claims it's absolutely wrong and fictional ….
Awrang Zaib Taraki
tron

Post by tron »

all those prophecies can be interpreted a thousand different ways. I have even read some Nostradamus prophecies :roll: , and really it's all a lot of hokum, the day somebody prophecises to me the combination of the Lotto I convert posthaste.
Stefi

Post by Stefi »

Do you know why they made this up? Because when people buy books,watch movies etc.,it makes millions of dollars. It's just some fictional story that (I'm sure) comes from the movie industry {-;
kittyhoang

Post by kittyhoang »

mee too, I don't beleive at all.