A married with Arabic women

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby sweets » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:12 pm

hi
well in my place we wear scarf and some of them wear veil and some do not wear any scarf it's a matter of beleive not any more
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار

angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member

Postby angeleyez » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:01 pm

Annaa wrote:
angeleyez wrote:what is about wearing in that way?? hm.. its up to one self about what to wear... and maybe they like to wear scarf .. and they do it.. u dont like to wear scarf? u dont do it.. simple!!

In my country we are muslims but almost nobody wear veil,cuz we don`t like them :mrgreen: .

here in Dk, I know some albanians/kosovo women who wear scarfs and veils.. so its not all albanian/kosovo people dont likes scarf or veils.. Right? like i said before its up to oneself... :-D
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !

Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Annaa » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:50 pm

angeleyez wrote:
Annaa wrote:
angeleyez wrote:what is about wearing in that way?? hm.. its up to one self about what to wear... and maybe they like to wear scarf .. and they do it.. u dont like to wear scarf? u dont do it.. simple!!

In my country we are muslims but almost nobody wear veil,cuz we don`t like them :mrgreen: .

here in Dk, I know some albanians/kosovo women who wear scarfs and veils.. so its not all albanian/kosovo people dont likes scarf or veils.. Right? like i said before its up to oneself... :-D

In Kosova..I can say that only hmm maybe 5 % of women wear it.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..

kimo
Silver Member

Postby kimo » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:24 pm

A common misconception is that Muslim women are the only ones who cover their hair. It may be true that Islam is the only religion in which most women follow its directives to cover the hair, but it is not the only religion to have such directives.
it is! Simply open the Bible to the First Epistle to the Corinthians, chapter 11. Read verses 3-10.

And you can take a look at the nuns…….so even the Bible and the Torah (Jewish book) ask their people to wear scarf...

I have met many friends from many religions …….lots of them take just what they want from their religions and this not the right way ….

wishes
B 4 ME

angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member

Postby angeleyez » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:14 am

kimo wrote:A common misconception is that Muslim women are the only ones who cover their hair. It may be true that Islam is the only religion in which most women follow its directives to cover the hair, but it is not the only religion to have such directives.
it is! Simply open the Bible to the First Epistle to the Corinthians, chapter 11. Read verses 3-10.

And you can take a look at the nuns…….so even the Bible and the Torah (Jewish book) ask their people to wear scarf...

I have met many friends from many religions …….lots of them take just what they want from their religions and this not the right way ….

wishes

yeah.. you're right.. but i didnt wrote that before here, because i were not sure about it.
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:37 am

kimo wrote:A common misconception is that Muslim women are the only ones who cover their hair. It may be true that Islam is the only religion in which most women follow its directives to cover the hair, but it is not the only religion to have such directives.

wishes

:~: Funny how you said NUNS!

silance

Postby silance » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:09 am

not all arab men alike neither al western men ....

and if you haven't met arab do not give GENRAL judgment...

i think we should respect others if we want them to respect us ,,,,

Egyptian
Silver Member

Postby Egyptian » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 am

I am Arabian man so I will married with Egyptian woman

I do not imagine myself married with European or Latin women

The Arabian women is more beautiful :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

MooNboy
Gold Member

Postby MooNboy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Of course I may marry. Because they are very beautiful. A different type of beauty they have. I saw them when I was wandering in Istanbul and I said: "Everything I know about Arabics are all rubbish. Let's create new ideas!"

amor
Silver Member

Postby amor » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:55 am

Egyptian wrote:The Arabian women is more beautiful :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

They really have a distinct beauty.

MooNboy
Gold Member

Postby MooNboy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:54 am

Normally I look for colourful eyes, light coloured hair.Arabians don't have them, but still I think they're beautiful.

sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 am

If such circumstances are created, or if a person is living in an arabic country and falls in love with an arabic girl so in that case he can marry her. on the contrary, I dont think if any one is so intrested that he leaves his homeland and goes to an arabic country for an arabic girl whom he even doesnt know

Elisa
Gold Member

Postby Elisa » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 pm

In my opinion the difference between a muslim woman and for ex. an European one doesn't dipend on how she wears.
It's a question of thought.
In my country muslim women don't work and don't help their men to earn for their family. They stay at home waiting for all and they prefer asking help from social assistance. I see men buying their underwear too.....
I cannot understand this, I think they should have more dignity and be less lazy.

I also hate muslims who think American and European women are all "whores"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:44 pm

wishes

I am just wondering why nuns are (often) being compared to Muslim women who cover their hair. They have different reasons/symbol for that matter. Actually, this will depend on the the religious order/institution/organization where they belong to. There are nuns who do not cover their heads too even if they have taken their vows. For those nuns who cover their heads its a symbol of their vow/pledge/promise in their chosen field of vocation. There is a great difference between these 2 groups, one thing quite obvious is; the nuns are ready to separate themselves from a lot of things in this world.

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”