English as a second language.

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

line

Re: English as a second language.

Post by line »

hi
Ithink having English as a second language is very important to have many chances . English is international language .and it is used in many fields . especially in business '.When you have to deal with many multinational persons .
Psixochka
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Psixochka »

Hi!!!
Surely Enlish gives you a lot of oppotunities!!! Just imagine you know English and you can communicate to people from all over the world, cuz they study English too!!!! You may meet a lot of people, lern their culture from them not from films or books and so on, it seems to me very interesting. And besides knowing of English is a big plus amoung competitors if you want to get a new good job :-)
Scio me nihil scire. (Latin)
I know, that I know nothing. (By Socrates)
Gerima

Post by Gerima »

Psixochka wrote: You may meet a lot of people, lern their culture from them not from films or books and so on, it seems to me very interesting.
I agree with you, by learning any language you perfect yourself. Everyone has its own object, some learns for business, the others to travel and etc.

e.g. many (modern) Eng. words are loan, not knowing the language, you won't have an idea of its meaning.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

this is the oldest question of this forum, if english as second language is it important for you life :lol: , nothing against you question but i bet that a thousand of people had asked that before ;-)

English = International language - therefore absolutely necessary for your daily life, with no exception of work, country or culture you can from. 8-)
Gerima

Post by Gerima »

Rui wrote:this is the oldest question of this forum, if english as second language is it important for you life :lol: , nothing against you question but i bet that a thousand of people had asked that before ;-)

English = International language - therefore absolutely necessary for your daily life, with no exception of work, country or culture you can from. 8-)
I haven't looked through all the posts ... thanks, for info {-; . As for non-english-speaking countries the language is needed for business, making friends & travelling