Experiencing a hard time

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

hanami

Experiencing a hard time

Post by hanami »

I have recently become unemployed. That didn't make me sad at first, but now I am feeling bad. Well, my manager said I had to change my life-style to get more active. I don't really know what to do, though. It is my nature to be inactive, and usually quiet in the crowd. What can I do?
happiness is something you can't foretell
amor

Re: Experiencing a hard time

Post by amor »

I think your work just doesn't suit your personality.
fatema

Post by fatema »

(hanami) ,, i think if you really love your job you will be active on it,, so try to love it and am sure you will be more active ,, :-) ,, and dont say that your nature is (inactive) because u can change that thing ;-)
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

you can't love a work that doesn't match yourself. Better find a work you like to do... after some time the positive effects will flow freely and will eventually yield more rewarding results.
esl member since 2007
hanami

Post by hanami »

Thank Krisi, Fatema and Amor,

That also seems my problem that I can't love a job related to my major I got at university. What was wrong? I think I love a work that requires an active person but I don't know whether or not I can overcome my feelings to be active on that work if I love it. If it is not my nature, so what is the problem?
Oh God, I love english so much {-:
happiness is something you can't foretell
luckygirl9

Post by luckygirl9 »

Actually lots of people around me are studying the majors they don't like at all,because it's not always fortunate for everyone to do the job they like,or learn the major they enjoy. If you gotta the chance,you could transfer;if you can't,then just foster your love to your job or to do something you like in your part-time,e.g part-time jobs or cultivate your hobbies. There're so many ways to make your life flourished,so why just only focus on your job and sad? I know to lose a job is pretty tough for making a living,but remember,one will never stay at the bottom of a hill.
Best luck for you :-)
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Life is full of troubles and problems my friend. We need to be very patient and courageous to overcome those.