Acne my problem

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Martha

Acne my problem

Post by Martha »

:-( I am suffering from acne please suggest me a better remedy to cure it.
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Acne my problem

Post by Annaa »

Martha wrote::-( I am suffering from acne please suggest me a better remedy to cure it.
Are you a teenager ?
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Martha wrote::-( I am suffering from acne please suggest me a better remedy to cure it.
It's depended on ur age......But I know how to make it "slow down" :-) ....

First, u have to go to bed soon....at 9 or 10 o'clock......washing ur face with warm water(35 % hot water and 65 % cool water)......don't touch ur hand on the acne dots....using believable "acne treating products".....and the last but not least, don't use too much beauty products.... :-D
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Oh God. I wear too mucho make up sometimes. I used to suffer that problem when I was younger. I still have some marks, but make up helps, LOL.. no one is perfect :-?
Tom

Post by Tom »

The best advice I have is to not touch your face ever! unless you are washing your face. You should absolutely not pick at your zits!
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Thanks to you... I know it's normal for those with oily skin... it's also advisable to wash the face 3X a day...

Lynn, if acne problem had troubled you for that long I'm quite sure those acne left a mark... what else did you do to have a clear smooth skin? just curious... :oops:
esl member since 2007