The mystery of happiness!!!

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

The mystery of happiness!!!

Post by denvinbo »

We always think that life will be easier after you finish your studying, get marriage. have a good job.... but when you've already had it, you're controlled by many worries,... we are usually unsatisfied when life is not the same as what we wanted.
Is there many people recognize that the happiest time is the moment we are living? Life contains many challenges, difficultes,...the way to adapt ourselves with life is accepting the true and believing in ourselves, in any case, you must know how to feel the happiness...
Don't wait for any miracle or anybody bring the happiness to you, don't wait until you graduated, don't wait until you can earn money, success, get marriage or retired...to see that is happiness...
Don't wait until spring, summer, fall or winter to feel happiness. don't wait until the sunrise or sunset to feel happiness, don't wait until Saturday, weekend, holiday, birthday or any special case to feel happiness. Now, why not?
Happiness is a road, an itinerary...let respect each moment on that itinerary, let spend time to take care of other people and remember: time never wait! but nothing is too late - and time is a best friend of everybody.
Let work ardently as you will never work it again.
Let love heartfeltly as you never suffer great misery.
You will find the true happiness if you live with all your heart...

Denvinbo! ;-)
Last edited by denvinbo on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: The mystery of happiness!!!

Post by sweets »

denvinbo
great job ,simply ur taikong about me :oops: i never stop looking for new things in order to be happy it's a lovely dream .
sometimes when i watch rain or sunset i fell with that feeling speechless one but makes me as i have everything >

(You will find the true happiness if you live with all your heart...)
i think if u acsept ur life you will find happiness :-)
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
Stefi

Post by Stefi »

Congratulations,great job!I felt happier after I read it.
Psixochka
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Psixochka »

Well done, kid :-D
I think, that we start to appreciate hapiness or to realize that you had happiness when we have real problems.
Scio me nihil scire. (Latin)
I know, that I know nothing. (By Socrates)
yahia

Post by yahia »

Good job mate,
I would like to say that happiness is being always sought by many people throughout the globe but unfortunately not found. from a personal point of view, happiness can be obtained by satisfying and fulfilling our souls by the spiritual means which Allah has provided us with but we always keep neglecting them.
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

:-D :-D :-D
sheryllynn

Post by sheryllynn »

Very nice, I enjoyed reading this. Happiness is not always easy to achieve. Yet, many people do not realize the simple things that can bring them happiness.