The most terrible i have ever seen

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Kebybu

The most terrible i have ever seen

Post by Kebybu »

The Canadian Grayhound long-distance bus passenger Chinese suspect Li Weiguang who cuts the dismemberment document (Vince Weiguang Li, transliterates) in Friday the courtyard. 40 year-old Li Weiguang himself is a delivery boy, the boss described that his manner is genial, but the manner silence, the past 1 month behavior started to appear strangely, possible and the marital question concerned. A Li's neighbor refers to him always not to greet, “very counter-society”.

The Li Weiguang family is occupied by Edmonton (Edmonton), sends the newspaper for the local two newspapers. Li's boss Austria Gutt said that the Li manner is genial, and the silence is reliable, is a good staff. Austria said that Li Weiguang asked for leave the other day, said that must arrive at Winnipeg (Winnipeg) to look for the work, Monday after Edmonton the Claye Vyell area delivers the paper is missing. “I thought that he has had an accident, does not deliver the newspaper, this does not look like his disposition.”
Sigma
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: The most terrible i have ever seen

Post by Sigma »

I wish nothing will happen to him.....and wish he'll have a good luck
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!
searchlight

Post by searchlight »

I worst thing I have seen in my life was the terrorist attack on Mumbai(India)ion Taj Hotel.How they could ruthlessly take lives and finish them made me shocked and numb.A human killing another human?
herione

Post by herione »

I hope that evry thing is right :shock:
herione

Post by herione »

I hope that evry thing is right :shock: