What do you think all members about my subjects !!!!

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

aram

What do you think all members about my subjects !!!!

Post by aram »

SLEEP OR WAKE !
:idea: Sleep in the nigh how much is need ? or
Who can tell me what is the difference between night and day a sleep and which one is better ?
Why all people when sleep in night is good body all the time but when people sleep in day

is bad body ?in the night wake up , vice versa ????
thank you for replying me and good evaluating to be useful for all !
take care,
aram
senior student
Kurdistan-Iraq
Masha

Re: What do you think all members about my subjects !!!!

Post by Masha »

It's said that one should sleep at least six hours and a half to stay healthy. Moreover, it pays to take a nap in the afternoon, as you gain extra energy and strength. And, by the way, the more you sleep during the day, the less you'll need to sleep in the night.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: What do you think all members about my subjects !!!!

Post by shokin »

Our species is "made" to sleep during the night. If you are awake at night and sleeping when sun smiles you, you make your eyes very tired.

But the most important is the regularity of your sleeping (and of your eating) : one ideal would be to sleep every day at the same hours.

Finally I will say that the most important points that we can influence for being in a good health (if you are happy, it means that you are in good health ;-) ) :

- regularity of sleep and meals
- healthy meals : not too salt, not too sugar, not too fat, don't consum drugs (internet and tv are drugs :shock: ).
- daily physic activity
- identify your motivation sources (especially goals, ideologies and passions) and act with them, play with them. Have courage to be happy, smiling, glad, funny ! :lol:

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.