Has a vacation ?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

sandy

Has a vacation ?

Post by sandy »

Has a vacation is with ease does not have the pressure.You will most want to make anything.I like looking that the television is eating between-meal snack or side the surfer listens to music.In the afternoon rides the bicycle to catch the wind.You have when the vacation most wants to do any matter.

Sandy
Sveta

Re: Has a vacation ?

Post by Sveta »

Hi Sandy.
I don't like stay at home on my vacation. I think that spending this time in a travel is more interesting. Visiting new places is the best way to relax for me.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Has a vacation ?

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! Its a great to know about your Niagara water fall with the friends circle. I am too excited to know your experience because next I am going to visit the Niagara water falls beauty. My friends told me there visit to the water fall he suggested me to must take the Maid of the Mist" . I have no idea I let me know have you enjoyed the water fall with the help of the boat tour. If you have already experienced it then freely share your experience here because it will be helpful for me to my visit to water falls. Or any sorts of suggestion also you can give here.