TAIWAN~

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

woooooo

TAIWAN~

Postby woooooo » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:32 am

Do you know Taiwan ?????
Taiwan is in China's east side and in Japan's south side.
Welcome to my country!!!!!!!!! :-D

sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Re: TAIWAN~

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 am

As I replied in the previous post as well regarding TAIWAN that you people really admired TAIWAN alot I hope I visit it one day and then I can share my comments

bluesoya

Postby bluesoya » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 am

Taiwan is really nice. The formosa island. And it's a great country for English as a Second Language teachers!

Cobyrussell

Postby Cobyrussell » Tue May 06, 2014 1:21 am

The tower, which rises half-a-kilometre into the sky, is a beautiful structure of eight outwardly tapering sections. It takes on the image of a modern, soaring pagoda — in fact, such religious buildings were a source of its architectural inspiration. A tip: Go to the top of the building in the hour before sunset. The light of the setting sun across the sky — greens, reds, oranges — is beautiful above the modern bustle of Taipei.

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:38 am

All members are visited Taiwan some for the short time period and other for long. Here My question to all members let me know which things catch your attention, about the thrilling experience, points of interests, about the hospitality of Taiwan's people. My uncle have just visited it and he said they are too hospitable as you think. If you all suggest me and give me an innovative ideas then then its really easy for me to take Taiwan as my next visiting spot.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:17 am

woooooo! Taiwan is such a beautiful place, I have been to the place once and that was really a nice experience to visit the beautiful country. The people of Taiwan are really loving. I have visited the country after my <a href=http://www.getbustours.com/grand-canyon-landing-with-the-desert-sunset.html>grand canyon sunset helicopter rides</a>, and now I'm planning again to visit the beautiful place.
What about the east coast tours?

Return to “Adventure & Travel”