TAIWAN~

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

woooooo

TAIWAN~

Post by woooooo »

Do you know Taiwan ?????
Taiwan is in China's east side and in Japan's south side.
Welcome to my country!!!!!!!!! :-D
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: TAIWAN~

Post by sweethuman »

As I replied in the previous post as well regarding TAIWAN that you people really admired TAIWAN alot I hope I visit it one day and then I can share my comments
bluesoya

Post by bluesoya »

Taiwan is really nice. The formosa island. And it's a great country for English as a Second Language teachers!
Cobyrussell

Post by Cobyrussell »

The tower, which rises half-a-kilometre into the sky, is a beautiful structure of eight outwardly tapering sections. It takes on the image of a modern, soaring pagoda — in fact, such religious buildings were a source of its architectural inspiration. A tip: Go to the top of the building in the hour before sunset. The light of the setting sun across the sky — greens, reds, oranges — is beautiful above the modern bustle of Taipei.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

All members are visited Taiwan some for the short time period and other for long. Here My question to all members let me know which things catch your attention, about the thrilling experience, points of interests, about the hospitality of Taiwan's people. My uncle have just visited it and he said they are too hospitable as you think. If you all suggest me and give me an innovative ideas then then its really easy for me to take Taiwan as my next visiting spot.