You’re my happiness

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

You’re my happiness

Postby shakespear » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 am

You’re my happiness

The moon, with the stars, has just danced merrily.
In the sky, for me, in the soft night.
The trees have swayed, the birds have sung happily.
The chance has smiled; I've loved at the first sight
------------------------------------ (1)
I'd loved you before even I saw you.
Our souls met, in that old, eternal world.
My heart beats with your name, and it'll still do.
If you expel me, in hell, I'll be hurled.
------------------------------------ (2)
I can see just you, and hear just your voice.
I say your name, in my waking and sleep.
My friends blamed me, but I have no choice.
Your love is my fate, carved in my far deep.
------------------------------------- (3)
You sent your aid Cupid, hold his arrow.
He darted my heart, let me bedridden.
Couldn't he convey me to you? Break his bow?
I need you, to remove my wound, my sin.
-------------------------------------- (4)
Take me in your arms, and cravingly tug!
Bring me closer to you, kiss me on lips!
Don’t leave me a second, please tightly hug!
Let me live sweet love, with your lovely nips!
--------------------------------------- (5)

sweets
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Status: Other
Location: some where behind the sea
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby sweets » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 pm

welome back my freind after this long time


what i'm sure that u didnot lose ur magical touch inspite of ur ubsent

it's full of hope that dreamy sweety hope

waiting more and more

cu

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby shakespear » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:05 pm

hello
u r so fast
thnx and u'll read more and more
c u

User avatar
farah
Silver Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:49 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: iraq
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby farah » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:41 pm

shakespear wrote:You’re my happiness

The moon, with the stars, has just danced merrily.
In the sky, for me, in the soft night.
The trees have swayed, the birds have sung happily.
The chance has smiled; I've loved at the first sight
------------------------------------ (1)
I'd loved you before even I saw you.
Our souls met, in that old, eternal world.
My heart beats with your name, and it'll still do.
If you expel me, in hell, I'll be hurled.
------------------------------------ (2)
I can see just you, and hear just your voice.
I say your name, in my waking and sleep.
My friends blamed me, but I have no choice.
Your love is my fate, carved in my far deep.
------------------------------------- (3)
You sent your aid Cupid, hold his arrow.
He darted my heart, let me bedridden.
Couldn't he convey me to you? Break his bow?
I need you, to remove my wound, my sin.
-------------------------------------- (4)
Take me in your arms, and cravingly tug!
Bring me closer to you, kiss me on lips!
Don’t leave me a second, please tightly hug!
Let me live sweet love, with your lovely nips!
--------------------------------------- (5)


i think you are great but to whom you wrote this poem?
i think she must be happy.

sweets
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Status: Other
Location: some where behind the sea
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby sweets » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:40 pm

farah wrote:
shakespear wrote:You’re my happiness

The moon, with the stars, has just danced merrily.
In the sky, for me, in the soft night.
The trees have swayed, the birds have sung happily.
The chance has smiled; I've loved at the first sight
------------------------------------ (1)
I'd loved you before even I saw you.
Our souls met, in that old, eternal world.
My heart beats with your name, and it'll still do.
If you expel me, in hell, I'll be hurled.
------------------------------------ (2)
I can see just you, and hear just your voice.
I say your name, in my waking and sleep.
My friends blamed me, but I have no choice.
Your love is my fate, carved in my far deep.
------------------------------------- (3)
You sent your aid Cupid, hold his arrow.
He darted my heart, let me bedridden.
Couldn't he convey me to you? Break his bow?
I need you, to remove my wound, my sin.
-------------------------------------- (4)
Take me in your arms, and cravingly tug!
Bring me closer to you, kiss me on lips!
Don’t leave me a second, please tightly hug!
Let me live sweet love, with your lovely nips!
--------------------------------------- (5)


i think you are great but to whom you wrote this poem?
i think she must be happy.


hi farah long time since u appear is it strange that u appear at same time that shakespear appear???????????????????????????????

now shakespear will u tell us to whome this poem is?

User avatar
Rose
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:24 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby Rose » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:18 am

Hi shakespear
how are u?
nice poems you write...i liked them
and in the same time it is nice to meet a person from Iraq here
all my respect for all Iraq's people
Rose

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby shakespear » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 pm

hi
thnx 4 ur kind emotion
i'm very happy 2 be ur friend
c u

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby shakespear » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:45 pm

hello all
plz show me ur comment
c u

manar
Silver Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby manar » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:42 pm

It is something that do in hearts what magic do in life,

of course i mean ur emotional words

best wishes for u

User avatar
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 2249
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby Vega » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:09 pm

I congratulate you! :-)
Your poem has been chosen as a winner of the Inspirational Post Of The Month Contest.


Best Regards,
Vega

sweets
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Status: Other
Location: some where behind the sea
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby sweets » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 am

congratualtion shekspear u really deserve it

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby shakespear » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:18 pm

hello thnx my friend but really i don't know wt happened... so im waiting u to inform me
c u

sweets
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Status: Other
Location: some where behind the sea
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby sweets » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm

hi i'm here right now

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby shakespear » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:32 pm

hello thnx my friend but really i don't know wt happened... so im waiting u to inform me
c u

User avatar
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 2249
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby Vega » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:36 pm

See the 1st page. )

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby shakespear » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:39 am

hello
i'm so sorry i didn't know that it was appear
sorry again
good luck 4 all

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby shakespear » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 am

hi

User avatar
Lara
Gold Member
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: http://my.englishclub.com/profile/Lara07
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby Lara » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 am

shakespear wrote:If you expel me, in hell, I'll be hurled.


Hi :) it's so wonderful,when anyone is in loved every word he/she says is just wonderful..

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby shakespear » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:03 am

Lara wrote:Hi :) it's so wonderful,when anyone is in loved every word he/she says is just wonderful..



i think u r right....thnx 4 explainning

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: You’re my happiness

Postby shakespear » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 am

hello my friends
have nice moments


Return to “Creative Writing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests