Information about Norway-who knows

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Information about Norway-who knows

Post by Melek »

Hi,guys.in the middle of October I am invited to Norway,to the city Stavanger.It is a one week's business trip .

I haven't been there before.May be someone has information about this city.Pls.I am waiting for your information and tips:)
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Information about Norway-who knows

Post by Cypress »

Hi Melek!
I can’t tell you about Stavanger (I haven’t been there), but I can tell you a little bit about Norway in general (I went there twice already).
In the middle of October, you will need a lot of warm clothes. I went there in June/July, but even then there were many rainy and cold days, so I needed a warm jacket.
You won’t have problems communicating with people because almost everybody there speaks English.

Here is my old thread about my first trip to Norway:

http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/v ... 19&t=45932

I think you gonna like Norway a lot. It’s a small country, with small cities. Life there is quite and peaceful.

God tur! :-) (pronounced “goo tewhr”, which in Norwegian means “have a nice trip”)
Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Melek »

Cypress wrote:Hi Melek!
I can’t tell you about Stavanger (I haven’t been there), but I can tell you a little bit about Norway in general (I went there twice already).
In the middle of October, you will need a lot of warm clothes. I went there in June/July, but even then there were many rainy and cold days, so I needed a warm jacket.
You won’t have problems communicating with people because almost everybody there speaks English.

Here is my old thread about my first trip to Norway:

http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/v ... 19&t=45932

I think you gonna like Norway a lot. It’s a small country, with small cities. Life there is quite and peaceful.

God tur! :-) (pronounced “goo tewhr”, which in Norwegian means “have a nice trip”)

ohhh Cypress ,dear,thanks a lot for your post!

I am sure that I will enjoy Norway!:)

after coming back I will share my impressions.Take care:)
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Wish you have a nice and enjoyable trip plus have good acheivements from the business trip