hello friends!!

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

funnygirl

hello friends!!

Post by funnygirl »

Good Morning Friends! :wink:
Fort Minor do you come from Iran?
Do people eat fish and chips in your country? I didn't know it! :wink:

Three years ago I visited Ireland (grammatical question: In this sentence which is the right verb? "i visited" or "i have visited"?? :oops: ) and, about food, I remember that every course especially consisted in potatoes! entire potatoes with peel and people eated it without seasoning!
For me, italian girl, who eats potatoes with oil and salt, was very strange!
Aniway, in Ireland I eated good food: salmon, soups, meat and... cakes!! :D
I always remember when, in a hotel, I eated a piece of cake coated with cold cream... mmmm!!! :shock: :wink:
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

yes dear. :D
about your sentence im not sure which one's true!but i prefer "visited" . cause you visited Ireland and now all is gone .
im not sure though :wink:
funnygirl

hello fort!

Post by funnygirl »

Fortminor... thank you!! :D
I understand english laguage, in fact I don't have many problems when I read a written text and when I listen some conversations (ehm... if a person speaks slowly!! :o ).
But I need to practise conversation and especially... grammar!!! Future, conditional, oh my God :shock: !And i alsays forget the correct use of prepositions (i go TO France, i stay IN Rome ecc...) :oops:
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

You can improve it here :) so now wot should we say about food n drink ? here's Food & Drink froum ! 8)
You said you're italian?huh?
when I was eating dinner, I remembered ya .cause i ate an italian food which has so many fans in iran!
guess what ?!
funnygirl

italian food?

Post by funnygirl »

Hello fort!
What is this italian food, i can't guess!
:roll: There are spaghetti, pizza, risotto but they are fantastic, i can't believe that you don't like them :D
Have you ever been in Italy? Our food is the best... in the world!! 8) 8)
And in Iran, tell me! What do people eat in Iran?
bye!
funnygirl
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Hey Funny girl I didn't say that I don't like that food. I love it . well ... you guessed true. The answer is Pizza.I also love Spaghetti.But I have never eaten risotto.What's that? tell me how to make it in home.
Dexter
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dexter »

hi funnygirl and fortminor... how are you doing?
talking about food and drink... fortminor, you said my fav food! :P pizza... i love that... and also spaghetti...
but funny girl, could you please tell us what risotto is? i haven't eaten it either...
and nice to meet you both :D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I love pizza and spaghetti too!!!!

What's risotto? :D
Rach
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rach »

Risotto is very yummy! :lol: It's a creamy rice dish, "creamy" means it's made with those rice sorts that cook very squashy, not the hard ones. You can prepare on about 100 different variations, with lemon, shrimps, mushrooms, saffron etc. Here's an original recipe (but the butter and the cream isn't necessary at all, if you don't like it too greasy :) ):
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recip ... ews/106451
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: hello friends!!

Post by sweethuman »

funnygirl wrote:Good Morning Friends! :wink:
Fort Minor do you come from Iran?
Do people eat fish and chips in your country? I didn't know it! :wink:

Three years ago I visited Ireland (grammatical question: In this sentence which is the right verb? "i visited" or "i have visited"?? :oops: ) and, about food, I remember that every course especially consisted in potatoes! entire potatoes with peel and people eated it without seasoning!
For me, italian girl, who eats potatoes with oil and salt, was very strange!
Aniway, in Ireland I eated good food: salmon, soups, meat and... cakes!! :D
I always remember when, in a hotel, I eated a piece of cake coated with cold cream... mmmm!!! :shock: :wink:
Dear Funny girl,
When the time of an action is mentioned such as you mentioned that three years ago, yesterday , two weeks ago etc so visited is correct here.