protect our environment---my friends

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

tobiguo

protect our environment---my friends

Post by tobiguo »

:cry:
Helle,my friends
"May Day" I went to some cities for travelling, when I sit in train and looked out of the window I saw a lot of plastic bags in the field,arond the trees, in front of the buildings and so on.They seriously pollute our beautiful environments, So we need to make much to these respects.let us do from ourselves and advance our living qualityl!!
limpopo

Post by limpopo »

so strange to find that i am the first to reply...'cause personally i do think it is a topic worth our attention forever.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Yes... nature must be our priority !!!

each action, think about it, think about its consequences onto the nature !

Shokin
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

thanks for this topic
you are right i think this is a big problem we are suffered here from this problem in libya too , yes because most of people hate to clean the street and keeping the city clean
and they must know that if our country become clean that will be good for us and in my opinion the strong reason no existent consciousness between people
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

You're right,we shouldn't pollute our living place to lessen diseases and enjoy the beautiful nature.
Triumph
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Triumph »

Air pollution is always a serious problem in HK. It makes me feel uncomfortable so I don't go out often. Now I'm in my hometown for a holiday. The air here is much fresher than that in HK but obviously the land pollution is more serious. :?
limpopo

Post by limpopo »

same in China. ever lasting economic growth grabbed too much from nature. feel so sorry...
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: protect our environment---my friends

Post by Hardi »

Today I did bring used batteries into collection box in store. It was my first time to do so, until now I have always been thrown them away together with other waste. Would someone please praise me? :mrgreen:

From new year there will be also new laws for sort garbage. So far it was allowed to but all together. They did resort it in factory, but now they will command to but glass and paper separately from other waste. :evil:
funnyclick

Post by funnyclick »

Pollution is a big problem that the world has to face right now. In some developing countries, there are not probable laws to protect the environment from being damaged. In my city, air pollution is much concerned because the rate of poisonous gases in the air is becoming higher and higher. Two weeks ago, I watched a movies named KingKong and I was really touched. It made me pay much more attention to our natural environment. Human beings develop their lives and make the environment be destoyed.
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

We should do whatever we can to make the cleaner world.........So we can protect our home and even...ourselves.... :D :D :D
logitech

Post by logitech »

I think there is a big problem with our enviroment, because we planet are been attack with a lot of industy who are affecting the weather and the hole oze. Is neccesary to do something, becasue is our home and hour lifes.

Somebody know Costa Rica? We are trying to help to the wild animals and our natural resources. For example with conservations program.
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Can I know more???
kangta

Post by kangta »

protect environment!!! i think it's global problem.each people should have responsibility for our environment:Household garbage,exhaust fumes from campany,transport,...etc
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

kangta wrote:protect environment!!! i think it's global problem.each people should have responsibility for our environment:Household garbage,exhaust fumes from campany,transport,...etc
Uhm.....good thinking..........
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

denvinbo wrote:We should do whatever we can to make the cleaner world.........So we can protect our home and even...ourselves.... :D :D :D

Yeah,I have the same opinion like u .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Annaa wrote:
denvinbo wrote:We should do whatever we can to make the cleaner world.........So we can protect our home and even...ourselves.... :D :D :D

Yeah,I have the same opinion like u .
You are the same as me, Annaa..... :-D
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

We should keep our city/country clean as we keep our homes