Stale Cigarettes

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

JaylonKelio

Stale Cigarettes

Post by JaylonKelio »

I smoke Benson & hedges I buy them from a res in idaho. Anyhow sometimes the shop I buy them from is out and I have to a look for different shop .I usually get cartons of stale cigarettes. It pisses me off I have cartons of cigs that I have thrown away because they are stale. Anybody else experience this with there cigarettes? Or am I too finicky? I never heard of anyone else I know that knows the taste difference from fresh and stale cigs but also when there stale seems to be if you have a soft pack if you squeeze it and it feels like crackers crunching there stale. Too me stale cigs taste terrible.
bennett

Post by bennett »

On one hand, I hate stale cigarettes. On another, stale cigarettes are better than no cigarettes....

We get our cigarettes from E-Smokes (at least until they crack down on it here). They're always fresh. We also normally get enough with each shipment to last a month, so the excess cartons go in the freezer, where they're guaranteed to stay fresh. If buying online doesn't work for you, then try buying by the carton only, from a place that sells a lot of your brand.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Stale Cigarettes

Post by sweethuman »

Smoking is dangerous for health.