Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...
Moderators: Vega, Krisi, EC
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:21 pm
- Status: English Learner
Could you help me figure out the vocabulary errors in the following sentences? What are the correct variants?
1. He's the highest person in the family by more than 2 centimetres.
2. Her grandfather gave her a loving slap on her face.
3. Every day I like to go footing after work. It's good exercise.
4. It is an extremely good essay. The ideas are original and pretentious.
Thanks a lot!!!!
- Protector of the Boards
- Posts: 759
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:56 am
- Status: English Teacher
- Location: England
original and considered
Return to “Help Each Other with English”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests