Looking for English-Speaking friends

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

simo

Looking for English-Speaking friends

Post by simo »

Hi everybody!

I'm Simona.. I'm 17 and I'm from Italy..
I love travelling and meeting new people.. I've a lot of hobbies, from raeding to doind sport..
I'm looking for friends in order to practice my English but, above all, to know new people and to learn about different life-styles!!

Hoping to hear from you soon!! XXX
radpeace

Re: Looking for English-Speaking friends

Post by radpeace »

Hi I'm rad from Algeria. among the things I love is to meet new people from all around the world to know much about their culture and style of living. and that is reason why I'm here in Englishclub.
glad to meet you and see you soon and in case anyone wanna contact me, let's him know his welcomed.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

simo wrote:Hi everybody!

I'm Simona.. I'm 17 and I'm from Italy..
I love travelling and meeting new people.. I've a lot of hobbies, from raeding to doind sport..
I'm looking for friends in order to practice my English but, above all, to know new people and to learn about different life-styles!!

Hoping to hear from you soon!! XXX
MWC to the Forum dear Simo,
Everyone here is in search of good friends, so hope you can find your ideal friends here.
Hope you enjoy the forum :-)
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

radpeace wrote:Hi I'm rad from Algeria. among the things I love is to meet new people from all around the world to know much about their culture and style of living. and that is reason why I'm here in Englishclub.
glad to meet you and see you soon and in case anyone wanna contact me, let's him know his welcomed.
MWC to the Forum dear radpeace,
Everyone here is in search of good friends, so hope you can find your ideal friends here.
Hope you enjoy the forum
ngocmai

Post by ngocmai »

Hi every one!!
My name is Mai. I'm 17 from Vietnam. Im living and studying in new Zealand.I have been here for 2 years . I have a lot of difficulties with English and my school works as English is my second language. I'm looking for a friend whom i can study English with and help each other to learn.I look forward to making friend with you!!!
Tagliatella

Post by Tagliatella »

:-) Hallo Simona,
I am Italian too. I am new here, like you, and me too I hope to find friends from all over the world and learn their lifestyle.
I live in the suburb of Turin, and you? Where do you live?

Bye {-;
simo

Post by simo »

Tagliatella wrote: :-) Hallo Simona,
I am Italian too. I am new here, like you, and me too I hope to find friends from all over the world and learn their lifestyle.
I live in the suburb of Turin, and you? Where do you live?

Bye {-;
Hi! I live in a tiny village near Tropea, Calabria... Have you ever been here? It's a very peaceful place, very close to the sea, wonderful in the summertime!
simo

Post by simo »

ngocmai wrote:Hi every one!!
My name is Mai. I'm 17 from Vietnam. Im living and studying in new Zealand.I have been here for 2 years . I have a lot of difficulties with English and my school works as English is my second language. I'm looking for a friend whom i can study English with and help each other to learn.I look forward to making friend with you!!!
Hi Mai,
It'd be great to improve my English writing to you :)!!
Tagliatella

Post by Tagliatella »

Hi Mai, welcome to you too!!
What a wonderful place must be New Zeland!!!! I'd love to see it!
What did you bring you there? Why not another place instead of it?
Tell us....
ngocmai

Post by ngocmai »

Tagliatella wrote:Hi Mai, welcome to you too!!
What a wonderful place must be New Zeland!!!! I'd love to see it!
What did you bring you there? Why not another place instead of it?
Tell us....
Hi,Tagliatella. the reason we came to New Zealand is because my aunty is here and she sponsored for us to migrate to NZ. In Vietnam,its hard to go to foreign countries unless youre rich or have relatives in that country. Most of us would like to go aboard because they have higher living standard,especially western country as we can live in a english speaking country :)). what about u? where do you live in Italy?
vinhkute

Post by vinhkute »

ngocmai wrote:Hi every one!!
oh, iam from Viet Nam, too. iam glad to meet u! iam trying to improve my english skills. if it can, all of us in this club can study though skype. my speaking is not good. :-(
see u