Welcome to Taiwan!!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

liufish

Welcome to Taiwan!!

Post by liufish »

Taiwan is a very small country.
But it is very beautiful.
And it have many delicious cuisine.
I hope you can come to Taiwan to play.
This will increase your happy memories.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Welcome to Taiwan!!

Post by sweethuman »

You people really admired TAIWAN I hope i can visit it one day then I give my comment on it. :mrgreen:
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Taipei Zoo is a public garden in Taipei, Taiwan. It was founded in 1914. It displays the exhibitions from the Australia, Africa and Asian tropical forests. It has a various spots like Insect Valley,Children's Zoo, Koala House and Koala House etc..
I will suggest you to stay at the Okura Prestige Taipei. Okura gives the opportunity to the visitors to enjoy Bar, free parking, restaurant, fitness center etc..
Sienna

Post by Sienna »

Taiwan is small but really a beautiful country. I’ve heard so much about Taiwan there are so many places in Taiwan which attracts to itself. Like Taroko national park, Taipei 101, Sun moon lake and a lot of other places.
Albert

Post by Albert »

I never have been to Taiwan as well as totally unfamiliar about this region. Guys! Can you guide me about this island. I am confused about it. Let me know; is this country of state?
larryholmes

Post by larryholmes »

I never been to Taiwan and I'm planning to visit soon with my wife for a second honeymoon perhaps. And I'm pretty we will both enjoy our moment.
I love wearing legal sap gloves.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

During my Taiwan visit I have visited the sun moon lake which is situated in Yuchi. It is no doubt one of the largest lakes with the sparkling blue water. I have visited this lake during the weekend so during that time it is not over crowded. Here I spend my time by enjoying the boat tour and cable car etc..