Hi everybody!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Tagliatella

Hi everybody!

Post by Tagliatella »

Hi everybody,
my name is Maura and as you can see from my nickname I am from Italy (most famous place where you can find delicious handmade pasta tagliatelle!!).
I am 35, I am a mother of two wonderful children; I love Celine Dion and U2!
I've been learning English since a was 14: I love this beautiful language and I love French too.
I also lived in London for a few months when I was 19 and this experience had given me so much!
I still have an aunt living there and I use to go to visit her each time I can.

Bye for now.
Maura
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hi everybody!

Post by sweethuman »

Tagliatella wrote:Hi everybody,
my name is Maura and as you can see from my nickname I am from Italy (most famous place where you can find delicious handmade pasta tagliatelle!!).
I am 35, I am a mother of two wonderful children; I love Celine Dion and U2!
I've been learning English since a was 14: I love this beautiful language and I love French too.
I also lived in London for a few months when I was 19 and this experience had given me so much!
I still have an aunt living there and I use to go to visit her each time I can.

Bye for now.
Maura
Dear Maura,

MWC to the forum and hope you enjoy it
dianastlc

Re: Hi everybody!

Post by dianastlc »

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Diana. I'm an ESL Teacher from the United States of America. I look forward to meeting a lot of people from around the world. If you need help with English, please feel free to ask.

Hi Maura! It's nice to meet you. We have some things in common. Most of my family came from Italy and one of my grandparents was from France. I've never been to France but have been to Italy. It was a long time ago. It is so beautiful. I look forward to speaking with you soon.