Life is sometimes so boring...

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

pearlleaf

Life is sometimes so boring...

Post by pearlleaf »

Have you ever felt empty and lonely even when u are among a crowd ? Happy life smiles with some and turns its back to others. Is there destiny in our life ?
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Life is sometimes so boring...

Post by sweethuman »

My dear friend,

That story is a part of everyone's life. It happens sometimes however we need to remember that (I, alone can be the whole world for someone) maybe your parents, your wife, children etc. So just enjoy life.
danielwelsch

Post by danielwelsch »

If you have clear goals to work towards and you appreciate every day, life isn't boring at all!
Timberlake

Post by Timberlake »

Yes. Life is boring sometimes.
pearlleaf

Post by pearlleaf »

Yes I agree with all of you....
Once I felt so boring and useless in this world...I rode a motorbike but intentionally let the stand of the bike down...within 500m, more than 3 people pointed at the stand and shouted:" Look! get the stand up!"..so there are still nice people around me...
As I see it, Life is like a crowded train....we try to get a place on it....manage to stand stably and get a better place...then a better car....but sometimes lose the balance ...or sometimes impeded by stronger ones...
The point is ....in the train....the first car can be the last one....if the head is changed...
Elisa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elisa »

I agree with you Pearleaf,

you speak in a very deep way. I liked a lot what you wrote. Thanks.

Yes, there are many good people around us and we have only to recognize them.

We are humans and it is not important if we are not always in pole position! {-;
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Pearlleaf has wrote beautiful words.

I think life in itself is not boring. Many people make their life boring, which isn't the same. ( and unfortunately many people make boring the life of the others.)
Timberlake

Post by Timberlake »

I do agree now. on this fact that. We should try to live happily. and in interesting way.
mati

Post by mati »

Sometime it is!
When a lot of bad things heppen to u when u have not peace,u don't have anyone to share ur hopes and problems with him/her u will feel like that but there is a fact.
That is GOD,all of this feels runaway when u feel him.
rozerben

Post by rozerben »

ya it's happens to me so many time mostly happens when i done lost of hard work for getting something and couldn't get it and some times he happens to me when my girlfriend stop talking with me for more than one day i feel so lonely but it's part of our life
rozerben

Post by rozerben »

yes this is right my dear friend as you say we feel sometimes that our life is become boring this was happens when you are doing hard work to do something and it while not be done as you want it to be
mayasari

Post by mayasari »

you wont feel that way... if you are with your loved ones... :)
satrawih

Post by satrawih »

yes life is boring sometimes, in the fact when you are far away from your old friends and just met new friends it happen that you feel lonely when no one from your new friends understand your feelings. so i think it may just matter of time then you will be fine again :-)
pearlleaf

Post by pearlleaf »

I do understand and would like to share with all of you...
Life is sometimes so boring and sometimes so interesting because...that's life! Boring or interesting is completely up to the way each person experiences at each point of time in their life...Today u may feel that life is meaningless but some days later you may claim that how beautiful life is ...
There are many things when we possess them we feel that they are so normal and not really important to us ...but when we lose them or going to lose them forever we feel that how precious they are !
Many people want to commit suicide beause life has no meaning to them at that time (their lovers reject them, for example) ...but have they ever thought of the doctors who have to work so hard to struggle for each life at hospital everyday ?
The point is we are present in this life and we should thank for it. One has one life...and no more !
So what is the point ?
We are here to learn from each other how to make our life more meaningful and how to over come boring moments in life ?
Do you have any experience for this ? Please share here. Thanks all.
AcademicEssay

Post by AcademicEssay »

yes some time you feel very lonely among the crowed but the feeling which made us alone is due to precious memories of our loved ones.
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

yes, i guess it is inevitable. however, at such occasions all you have to do is to remind yourself that you have a goal to achieve or at least invent one for yourself if you have none.