where is the rewl love?

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

muruganji

where is the rewl love?

Post by muruganji »

Dear All

First of all I beg an appology to everyone who considered me as a family member.

But what happended here?

I gave an voice about something in many ways but nobody could not respond altogether at a time except shakespere and lara.

But in a controversy matter all together without my invitation, everybody curse me

What happend? is there any real love is going on?

What should all of you think if you have the real meaning love?

Murugan, don't be silly, don't think like that, we are not like that? so and so.......

But what happend here

According to me Shakespere is my brother, if he has the real love with me what should he tell me

Murugan, I am not like that, Please get your words back with you, think widely with positive mind

But he did not do, Like lara and etc.

But what happend here. Sweets only not replying anything about my topic,

That;s why I called her here the mother of Love

Please think, all of you like sweets

She has faith and the real mother of love with me, she did not curse me

on the other hand what she said, take it easy kids

Did all of you think like her?

Suddenly all of you think, I am an enemy, I disopointed like that

Why I am creating this.

Where is the real love

When I am doing goodthings all of you admired, When Iam doing bad things all of you cursed and hated. Is it real love. Without real love can we right poem of Love? can we appreciate about the poem without a real (Mother of Love) love.

All of you have the real love. All of you Only appreciate Jesus, and Mohamed Nabi (the Ambassidar to Masha Allah) No body here the follower of the both. Naturally, according to me the world is living when the world has atleast only one female. Because from there, the love is again starting.

Like that my sweets, She has living in the battle field, she is also living in the English Club. So, She knows the real love. So all of you go, all you hate the world, I will not dead, the world will not dead, the english club will not dead, She is always here in and out.(the mother of Love)

Fell the real Love like Sweets, I think, all of you can understand me.

Totally I tested everyone.

Sorry

Murugan
Lara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: where is the rewl love?

Post by Lara »

muruganji wrote:Murugan, I am not like that, Please get your words back with you, think widely with positive mind
But he did not do, Like lara and etc.

When I am doing goodthings all of you admired, When Iam doing bad things all of you cursed and hated. Is it real love. Without real love can we right poem of Love? can we appreciate about the poem without a real (Mother of Love) love.

Totally I tested everyone.

hmmmm.....First of all, who will think positively or answer in a good way when u didn't??, besides u said u tested us, that's worst, no friend who is a real friend will test another, that's not friendship, then in this case i think u will never be a good friend.

Then...u said that when we make good things we r admired, but when we make mistakes we r cursed and not blessed by our friends, let me give u my poin of view; when a friend make a mistake without knowing the consequences this one is forgiven, but if this friend knows the mistakes he is making (like in your case) hardly will be forgiven or helped. You knew what u were doing, so dont hope we say good this. And be happy