How can i get fit, and lose weight.

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Deshaun

How can i get fit, and lose weight.

Post by Deshaun »

I'm gonig to start running in the mornings for hour and every 3 times a week. Cutting out junk and takeaways. but I just dont have the motivation what other exercises, can I do to improve fitness and tone legs and, when can i do these i need them spreadout over the course of the day.
Aubrey

Re: How can i get fit, and lose weight.

Post by Aubrey »

You are doing well because running is the best solution to get rid from the excessive weight. Running burn 120 calories in 50 minutes. It also helpful to increase the stamina of the body.
Aubrey

Post by Aubrey »

Aubrey wrote:You are doing well because running is the best solution to get rid from the excessive weight. Running burn 120 calories in 50 minutes. It also helpful to increase the stamina of the body.
Any comment?
Nashville fat loss
tharem

Post by tharem »

Hey..
I think you should carry your running on as well start anyother cardio exercise with it.. And you should must follow a proper diet plan with it
GlennMarsh

Post by GlennMarsh »

The only and best way to get fit and lose weight is join any gym or fitness center and boot camp. Under the training of any personal trainer you will be easily lose your extra weight and get fitness.
GlennMarsh

Post by GlennMarsh »

GlennMarsh wrote:The only and best way to get fit and lose weight is join any gym or fitness center and boot camp. Under the training of any personal trainer you will be easily lose your extra weight and get fitness.
what you thinks,.?