have to take breakfast?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Well, it's said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. However, I am never hungry when I get up. I can't eat anything! I just have a mug of milk with cocoa and don't eat anything until lunch time. Then I AM hungry! LOL.

Post by Guest »

Doctor would recommend you to eat breakfast. It's better for your health and your digestive system. You can try to eat something in the morning for breakfast such as a glass of milk, an apple, a bowl of cereal, a slice bread with jam or peanut butter, and so on on the way to class. :D
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: have to take breakfast?

Post by sweethuman »

Yes it is very important to take breakfast, since it is the start of the day and all the night when we sleep so out stomach is empty and we need to eat and drink after we wake up. Specially a sweet cup of tea because there is lack of glucose so it is better to take breakfast
Elisa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elisa »

It is very important to have breakfast because it speeds up our metabolism.
Healthy breakfast will help our body to burn fat. Good food to eat in the morning is the food that has protein in it and fruit.
Enjoy your breakfast!! :-)
GreekParis

Post by GreekParis »

Indeed breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I used to eat no breakfast but after taking the advice of my doctor - in order to loose weight- I have realised that breakfast is important for not to eat big quantities later during the day. Such as lunch and dinner.
Lucia

Post by Lucia »

Yes, you all are right. Breakfast gives a lot of energy and you can not be afraid to put on weight. I used not to eat breakfast (I didn't want to eat after waking up) but now I eat and feel better :)
zacman

Post by zacman »

Elisa wrote:It is very important to have breakfast because it speeds up our metabolism.
Healthy breakfast will help our body to burn fat. Good food to eat in the morning is the food that has protein in it and fruit.
Enjoy your breakfast!! :-)
This is very true. On a trip to America I was in California and met the owner of some healthy, lifestyle-type Restaurants San Diego. His best one my opinion was one of the La Jolla Restaurants near the water. We were eating egg white omelets as he described the importance of first meal as he liked to call it. He also talked about the importance of good fat in the morning and suggested avacado which was one of the amazing ingredients not only covering our omelets but also native to that region. Take away story? Enjoy your first meal!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Restaurants San Diego Zacman La Jolla Restaurants
RickyHodge

Post by RickyHodge »

Not required a heavy breakfast just have light and healthy, which gives you stamina and activeness through out the day. And always enjoy what you eat, should have proper digestion.
Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

Healthy breakfast helps you in refuels your body, and benefit your overall health. Breakfast gives you a chance to start your day with a healthy and nutritious meal. Take more vitamins and minerals, Eat less fat and cholesterol. Avoid the cholesterol, which may reduce your risk of heart disease So do not skip breakfast it may be more important than you think.
Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

Vaughan wrote:Healthy breakfast helps you in refuels your body, and benefit your overall health. Breakfast gives you a chance to start your day with a healthy and nutritious meal. Take more vitamins and minerals, Eat less fat and cholesterol. Avoid the cholesterol, which may reduce your risk of heart disease So do not skip breakfast it may be more important than you think.
San Diego Exercise
jackalan

Post by jackalan »

breakfast is much important for the the healthy body.
you have to eat breakfast after get up early in the morning.
it provide the energy till lunch.
eat the healthy breakfast which include 2 slides of bread, 1 egg and a glass of milk...
jackalan

Post by jackalan »

jackalan wrote:breakfast is much important for the the healthy body.
you have to eat breakfast after get up early in the morning.
it provide the energy till lunch.
eat the healthy breakfast which include 2 slides of bread, 1 egg and a glass of milk...
San Diego Nutrition
pawstvih

Post by pawstvih »

Breakfast is very important.
I usually have Hashbrown with mashrooms and Camembert cheese. Orange juice and coffee!

Do you like hashbrown and cheese?