Tea & Coffee

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

noha

Tea & Coffee

Post by noha »

What is you opinion of drink tea or coffee more than 2 glass everyday? It's usefull of unusefull? if No, WHY? !!
Best love is home love.
carvy

Post by carvy »

unusefull because you must often go to the toilette ;-) and
your teeths become a brown colour

Re: Tea & Coffee

Post by Guest »

noha wrote:What is you opinion of drink tea or coffee more than 2 glass everyday? It's usefull of unusefull? if No, WHY? !!
It's good to drink tea or coffee because tea contains phytochemicals that help the body fight certain cancers and lower the risk of breast cancer. It can also help to lower your cholesterol level, help with blood pressure, diabetes, lower the risk of heart attack, and help to boost your immune system.
Green, black, Oolong and other types of tea are really good for our health. Two glasses of tea every day are good, but one glass of tea can also do the trick. :wink: I think it's not good to drink more than two glasses of tea a day though. It's because although tea contains antioxidants, it also contains caffeine which is not good for our health.
Coffee, on the other hand, also contains caffeine like tea; however, it doesn't mean it's not good. It's because it contains tannin and antioxidants, which are good for the heart, arteries, liver, gallstones. Thus, one glass of coffee is good. Just don't drink it too much for one day because if you drink too much it can increase nervousness, and cause rapid heartbeat and trembling hands.
thiagohinkel

Tea or Coffee

Post by thiagohinkel »

I confess that I really like both. I am from Brazil and coffee is a very common and abundant drink around here. People drink it in many different ways, depending on personnal preferences and on local traditions. In my family we use to drink coffee with milk (not cream) or black, usually with sugar. I love having coffee after lunch, it helps me go back to work! However it eventually gives a headache! I don´t know why, but if I drink too much coffee my head starts aching. Is it because of caffeine?
I love having tea during winter. I live in Southern Brazil and it can get really chilly here in the winter. So tea is a good call for those cold days. I like having it with sugar or honey, sometimes with milk. The good thing is that it doesn´t give me that bad headache!
Does anybody have a recipe either ofr coffee or for tea? I would love tro try any international way of consuming these two delicious and historical drinks!

Re: Tea or Coffee

Post by Guest »

thiagohinkel wrote: Does anybody have a recipe either ofr coffee or for tea? I would love tro try any international way of consuming these two delicious and historical drinks!
Here you go Thia,
For tea:
Chai, minted mango tea, peach-mint green tea, iced ginger tea, thai iced tea, etc.
http://www.better-drinkrecipes.com/tea_recipes.html
http://www.templeofthai.com/thai_iced_t ... cipes.html
For coffee:
Caribbean, float, grog, irish, mediterranean, mocha, mexican, etc.
http://www.robinsfyi.com/food/coffeerecipies.htm

Enjoy your drinks! 8)
Last edited by Guest on Wed May 11, 2005 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thiagohinkel

Recipes!

Post by thiagohinkel »

Oh, I really appreciate the recipes. I'm going to try one of them out this weekend. Thanks a lot!

Re: Recipes!

Post by Guest »

thiagohinkel wrote:Oh, I really appreciate the recipes. I'm going to try one of them out this weekend. Thanks a lot!
Try Chai and Thai iced tea. Those are my fav. because they'll be really delicious when you get used to how to make them. Image
bahrain cat

Post by bahrain cat »

i drink in all a year two cups once.

but the tea in all days morning.
Last edited by bahrain cat on Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marwan

My Opinoin...

Post by Marwan »

What is you opinion of drink tea or coffee more than 2 glass everyday? It's usefull of unusefull? if No, WHY? !!
also in arabic site you will find more articals a bout tea

i'm very happy to write to you Noha .
Marwan

All That gliters is not Gold .

Re: My Opinoin...

Post by Guest »

Marwan wrote:What is you opinion of drink tea or coffee more than 2 glass everyday? It's usefull of unusefull? if No, WHY? !!
I don't think it would be good to drink more than one glass of coffee or tea per day since they contain caffeine, which is a good thing and also a bad thing for your health. Also, not many people drink tea or coffee without some sugar. If you drink too much coffee or tea, you'll be really hyper because of the sugar.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Coffee is good for getting rid of sleep particularly at office or job.
Tea is good for staying awake till late night and stress and depression as well as soft skin
Harold

Post by Harold »

I prefer tea because tea helps in burn fat and boosts metabolism. The recent study reported that
3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day,
which amounts to 7 pounds per year.

Baltimore Gym
Adler

Post by Adler »

Hey guys,

Green tea is more beneficial as compare to coffee, and has limited amount of nicotine as compare to coffee.
It plays an important role in controlling the cholesterol level and preventing from heart problems.
It is also very effective for losing the weight.
Adler

Post by Adler »

Adler wrote:Hey guys,

Green tea is more beneficial as compare to coffee, and has limited amount of nicotine as compare to coffee.
It plays an important role in controlling the cholesterol level and preventing from heart problems.
It is also very effective for losing the weight.
any comment?

Yoga Classes Maitland
Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

First of all his message too much funny.
So if you use 2+2 Glass of each items then you must look like (Nokia 1100) Snake.so ahead your wish :p
Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

Vaughan wrote:First of all his message too much funny.
So if you use 2+2 Glass of each items then you must look like (Nokia 1100) Snake.so ahead your wish :p

San Diego Exercise
jackalan

Post by jackalan »

tea and coffee reduce the tiredness of the body.
it maintain the blood pressures.
it refresh the brain.
it help to increase the metabolism.....
jackalan

Post by jackalan »

jackalan wrote:tea and coffee reduce the tiredness of the body.
it maintain the blood pressures.
it refresh the brain.
it help to increase the metabolism.....
San Diego Nutrition
Serendipity

Post by Serendipity »

I can't drink caffeine, it makes me feel ill so I've got used to drinking decaff and herbal teas.