it is faded

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

it is faded

Post by shakespear »

hello..
i feel this place: "creative writing" is faded...i dont know what is the reason...may be its our shortage koz we dont come to it much..or not participate as we were in past..
many ppl dont like to read and write as our ancestors was doing...
any way...this is the problem and we've to find the solution..
have nice moments
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: it is faded

Post by sweets »

shakespear wrote:hello..
i feel this place: "creative writing" is faded...i dont know what is the reason...may be its our shortage koz we dont come to it much..or not participate as we were in past..
many ppl dont like to read and write as our ancestors was doing...
any way...this is the problem and we've to find the solution..
have nice moments
hello
well i think ur right maybe cuz we got busy beside ppl stop writing or talking
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

hello...so what is the solution to make our club so active like b4???
have nice moments
manal
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by manal »

hello every body.....i miss u all...
i agree with u dear friends...i think we need a strong poem to revival this page....
any way...that is the tradition of life ..الشئ الوحيد الثابت هو التغيير المستمر
regards...
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

yeh i agree with u
manal wrote:any way...that is the tradition of life ..الشئ الوحيد الثابت هو التغيير المستم
we need to issue great poem to make some of our friends react with it...
my best wishes
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

so share us with new thing
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

hi
thnx 4 trying 2 help in making this site so active
really i'm trying to write new poem and hope to finish it ...but really i feel it so hard to finish ...i feel i'm dispersed ...i dont know wt happened...may be its because of our rest so long without trying writing...idk
pray to write and write without stopping..
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

all stopped..my hand can't write a word, a letter...my mind stopped to think about writing..some of them said: u need inspiration but its not like rain or like plants...its something spring from inside us and effects us to write and to imagine...
SORRY
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

so u understand what i face ):
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Dear vets,

would you like to have some fresh meat to prey? However, I have no any poems right now.
It's just my exam composition:

Fatal hastiness
By Andrew

Let me give you a piece of advice: don’t believe that miracles never happen. Well, maybe I should rephrase the statement – listen for your intuition! Don’t be so sure that extraordinary things take place in fairytales only.
In retrospect, I was a real fidget in my teens. I was involved in everything that took place at school or outside. Soccer championship, fencing team, ballroom dances, amateur plays, pranks and brawls – I’ve hardly missed one! My poor mother has never been sure where to look for me, because I could happen to be anywhere, stay for a night in a forest or hitchhike to Connecticut, just for a change. I was hardly able to focus on one subject, because my fidgety origin and vivid imagination suggested trying everything.
Now I, a forty year old being-bored-to-death manager of a civil engineering company, may just guess that I could probably find the better apply to my abilities. I believe it was a theatre, what was my real passion. I played a lot, and the lines I had to learn by heart were not a piece of cake – O’Neill, Hart, Williams, you name it. Once after the play someone gave me an envelope. An envelope that didn’t happen to be open in time coz I was in a big hurry packing my bag pack for a camp. Three years later, it was my roommate who found it in a drawer. The message said: ‘You are talented. I’ve not laughed and cried like that for a long. Call me please. I stay here up to the end of week. J.D.’ And a phone number. J.D., just as simple as that. A great actress, well known all through the world. I laughed and cried when I read it.
Now it’s over. And it doesn’t happen very often that I, a respectable department leader of a middle age, get my secretary scared by saying with beyond-the-grave voice (being sure that no one can hear me) ‘If I only stayed at home!…’

Yours,
Andrew
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

hello...thnx 4 sending this issue ...i think its very good and so lovely...plz go ahead