Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...
Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:24 pm
- Status: English Learner
please correct the following sentense..
1.she is in the peak of happiness
2. he is standing like accused..(i mean to say he is standing as if he accused of some criminal case)
someone help me to correct this lines.
- Protector of the Boards
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:56 am
- Status: English Teacher
- Location: England
These two options are possible. There may be more:
1. she is at the peak of happiness
2. he is standing like a man accused
NB: sentence is spelled "sentence"
Return to “Help Each Other with English”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest