Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by behnam »

Hi Espardo,

Many thanks for your comment. Thank you for joining us.

You are right, but late! Sorry, let me be rude enough to say that you are late my dear friend! Wisdom is knowing before experiencing! At least guessing before experiencing!

When we were criticizing about the unlimited(apparently unlimited) freedom in the West and its disadvantages, some people used to call us retro, undeveloped or things like that. Human beings are social creatures, so absolute freedom sounds ridiculous. An individual can be free as long as their freedom doesn't threaten my freedom. However, we are selfish. What can control my selfishness, greed and ambitiousness? You may say, 'laws', but who makes laws? People, yes, but what will happen if some selfish people make laws? This is one of the main drawbacks of the unrestricted(absolute) freedom.

I called it 'absolute freedom', but fact is something else. As a matter of fact, there is no freedom in the West? How? Well, when some singers, actors, actresses, fashion designers, football players, companies etc. keep telling us: This is what you like. This is what you must be like. This is what you look for. This is where you should go. This is what you should do. This is what you should wear, eat, ..." only brainwashed people believe that they are free! Nobody is free when thousands TV channels are continuously bombarding people with signals(forcing people to do in accordance with what is showed)! In fact, satellite TV channels make decision about our lives! When we are not allowed to think, without being biased towards something, it is slavery in a modern shape, not freedom!

That's absolutely right my dear friend, 'freedom is a two-edged sword', but I am sorry to say that 'you are late'! Many years ago, when we were warning the West over those disadvantages of materialist philosophy, some people used to laugh at us and call us black-haired, retro, unimproved, narrow-minded and things sort that! Wisdom is prevention from a tragedy, taking guess about the probable rain by looking at the cloudy sky and then taking umbrella! After getting wet under the rain, although looking for an umbrella sounds reasonable and logical, it is late!

What is the solution then? I have no time to write about the solution now. I have to leave. But, to say briefly, I believe, what human beings need for a good life(good life is moving towards perfection) is said by God(the creator of the entire universe) in the Holy books. The path is shown clearly and brightly. We have to practically follow God's instructions if we want a good life with good results. Otherwise, we will lose!

All the best,
Behnam, 16 December, 2012

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

Hope your studies are going well. One of the most enjoyable things in the life is to understand and learn, when it comes to learning Physics the sweetness doubles. :-D Enjoy it dear. :-)

Thanks for your rich post above. I loved it. You have beautifully explained some delicate issues:
Human beings are social creatures, so absolute freedom sounds ridiculous. An individual can be free as long as their freedom doesn't threaten my freedom. However, we are selfish. What can control my selfishness, greed and ambitiousness? You may say, 'laws', but who makes laws? People, yes, but what will happen if some selfish people make laws? This is one of the main drawbacks of the unrestricted(absolute) freedom.
You are absolutely right. It's not a very difficult thing to understand, I wonder how some people ignore this point and want absolute freedom and claim it's their own right!!!

Wish you the best,
Elham
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Noure,

How are you?

Thanks for joining us, you are welcome!

Please would you tell us more about yourself? Are you an Arab? Emm, your name seems so! By the way, you have a nice name, I love it!

I hope to hear more about your country and the famous things in it...

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best wishes and hope you pass your exam successfully.

Amal
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hey, remember Kami?

Post by Kamelia »

Hi Everyone,

kami again!...(uh man? why doesn't she just get to work with it? Does she really have to come and let go and then do it all over again?) LOL

A big hi to all the friends here, especially to my dearest, most wise Ostad ever, Behnam! (ke emailasham javab nemide :D)

Since tonight would be a lovely one for Iranians, and I had missed my lovely friends here a lot, so I made time to both send warm regards and say a Happy Yalda to you all.

Wish you all merry times,

Kamelia
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Today is the last day of the autumn. It is the shortest day of the year, so tonight is the longest one in the year (Simple mathematics is used here, since 'Daytime+Nighttime=24'! When the first one comes down, the second one must go up! Hehehehehehe... :lol: )

Iranian people call the last night of fall 'Yalda Night'! They usually sit around, eat dry nuts and fruits(To speak precisely, it is better to say 'they used to sit around and... These days mobile phones and computers don't leave free time for people to sit around together!'). {-:

You can notice that 'Yalda Night' is celebrated in some countries around Iran such as Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, etc. too. Well, in the past those countries used to belong to Iran. This means that 'Yalda Night' is an ancient traditional ceremony.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a very warm 'Happy Yalda Night' to all Persian people! I wish you happy moments with your families. The weather is cold(the mountains and the shades are covered with snow in this part of Tehran), but I wish you warmness and long life.

I'd like to mention to a very nice saying in Farsi which is related to the last day of autumn. When some people make promise, or speak proudly about their plans and great success in the future, or when they are happy and satisfied with their short-term success, people often say 'chicks must be counted in the end of autumn'! It is maybe a little bit similar to 'don't count your chickens before they're hatched'! I am not sure! :lol:

Anyway, I hope today you have counted your chickens and have found out that you've got many of them; none of them is eaten by fox, none of them is killed by other enemies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally, I'd like to say a warm 'Hello' to my dearest old friend Kami! How are you Kamelia? I hope you are happy and healthy. Thank you very much for visiting this site on such a lovely day. Happy 'Yalda Night' to you and to your family. You made me happy with your post! Thank you very much indeed. Kami is always in my thoughts!

I am sharing emails with all friends. Don't you receive emails from me? Come on! Stop kidding! LOL

Oh, something has been forgotten yet! Today(tonight in fact, according to what my mother says! "It was 'Yalda Night' and the weather was cold. People were together, but I was in a hospital to give birth to Behnam, and I did it!", my mother often says! LOL...) is my birthday. Happy Birthday Behnam! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY 'YALDA NIGHT'!

All the best,
Behnam, 20 December, 2012

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi friends,

Happy Yalda night to all, wish you happiness and enjoyable time tonight!

Dear Behnam,
Happy Birthday, hope you're enjoying this beautiful night beside your lovely family*

Hi dear Kami,

Thanks for your friendly post,
Wish you success and happiness,

All the best
Elham
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Ohhh!! Happy birthday my dear and best friend Behnam, wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy! May your dreams come true...

I wanted to surprise you and be the first one who say " Happy Birthday" to you since I never ever forget this occasion but it seems that I am too late. :-(

Be sure that you are always in my thoughts and my heart in every minutes and every second, I am completely lost without you. }:

Wish you the best,
Amal
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

♥♪♥♥♪♥ Happy Yalda Night♥♪♥♥♪♥

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Friends

Congratulations on Yalda night,This is longest night Iranian solar year. Yalda Night as called in the Persian solar calendar is a night with especial ceremonies. Families get together on Yalda Night at the home of the elders until after midnight. They are served with dried fruits, nuts, and fruits like pomegranates and watermelons. I had to come back home from my father in law-house because of my terrible stomachache .. :lol: :lol:

Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

Happy birthday to you.

Wish you ,your wife and childern the best.

Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi my dear friends...

First of all... Happy "Yalda" night to all and
I hope it will be lovely worm peaceful night.
Second of all.. Happy birthday older brother
Behnam and I hope to achieve all your goals.
Third of all I mess you all and God bliss you.

- WiLZiN -
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you?

I have got some questions to make this thread active, please share me your opinions:

Why many things just happen in our imagination and can't happen in the real life? Do you think that if our imagination came true, that will make us happy?

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Amal
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal...

How are you my dearest dear?

I think that if our imagination came true, that will make us happy but it's although depends on the ability of this imagination to be realty.
Some of our dreams are so big and hart to be achieved because of our society or Riches or potentials, but some of our dreams are in hands if we seek to achieve them.
There is no imagination can be real without work on, as we work we achieve and this is the golden rule here.
I hope my opinion could be useful and convincing.

Have nice days...

- WiLZiN -
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Amal,

What a nice question you have asked! Why many things can just happen in our imagination???

I actually wanna thank you. Your post made me sit here and make a lovely dream!
I had seen a mail full of pictures from winter and snow; reading your post I just imagined it has snowed here as well,and I went walking outdoors.... something very sweet happened there! What? Emmmm, oh sorry, you're not allowed there! It's secret! :lol:

What a great blessing it is, to dream! You can experience many impossible things there. I love it, oh, I love it. I live with it! Thank god, thank god........

Maybe things are even much better in reality! Who knows? Let's be positive! {-;
I often imagine myself meeting my dear friends whom I've never seen.It makes me very happy. One of my dreams is to meet Amal and take part in her wedding ceremony! I'm sure it would be as sweet as my imagination, no doubt! :-D

I'm just worried about sth. Is it wrong to live with dreams? Can it harm??? Emmmm...

Thanks for reading,

Wish you a happy warm winter,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Wish my Christians 'friends a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Hope the next year is a prosperous and harvest year for both of us!

Wishes
Mohsen

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR ***
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
LorenzoAlf

Post by LorenzoAlf »

Anyone know of any good sites for English online courses?
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Elham,

How are you?

In my opinion, if our imagination come true, that wont make us happier because I think that no matter how big our imagination was but it still narrow and our knowledge is naive.. I believe that what god choose for us is the best and for sure god knowledge is very wide.

Sometimes, we go through a lot of bad thing " as we callit or imagine" but in fact they aren't.
Sometimes god prevents something "we wish or we want" just to give us something more beautiful, a lesson or to test our faith.

Eli! Ohh my god, imagine that you came to my wedding party.. Ohh, what a disaster it would happened! {-:
I would forget all about the groom, the people there and the party and sit and speak with you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I would be very happy if you came to my wedding party!!! it would be the best and happier day in my life.

Ohhhh!!!!!! I wanttttt to marry!!! I wanttt a maaaan any maaaan, Please please god please send a man to me cause I miss Elham and I am dying to meet her!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-(

Kidding a side, you know, dear, if I really want to get married this is because I want you to be happy and because someone had promised me to dance in my wedding day!!! Ohh, I was verrry happy when I heard that, what would happened to me if it became a reality?!! Imagine that!!!
I really want you to be happy..

In the end, I wish your life is more beautiful than what you have ever imagined and dreamed!

Best wishes,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

How is it going? I hope all is going well with you. Unfortunately, I am busy with books these days. I am studying hard. I go to bed at about 24 almost every night. I never watch TV. I just check my mailbox and reply to some emails in case I am in the mood or have time. I love writing about your topic-imagination. That's an interesting topic. Alas, I cannot(and don't want actually) to switch from Quantum Mechanics into imagination! :lol:

Today I studied chapter 4 of 'Modern Quantum Mechanics' by J.J Sakurai. It concerns 'Symmetry in Quantum Mechanics'. This night(after posting this post) I am studying chapter 5 which is about 'Approximation Methods'. Actually, this chapter is mostly about 'Perturbation Theory'.

Please search the Net for that book and take a glance at it; just to see what I am studying these days.

It is not fair to stay silent when a good friend has introduced a topic for discussion. According to Albert Einstein, "Imagination is more important than knowledge...". Yes, it is, but it cannot be true for all people! A hungry person will imagine eating some delicious food and fresh fruits! :lol: Girls often fantasize about their future life and imaginary husband...! Children usually dream about things that they wish to have. However, I guess Einstein means scientists, researchers, designers, or people who are involved in brain-based things. Anyway, sometimes imagination gives us hope and encourages us; makes us determined in achieving our goals. That's positive side of it!

The world would be funny if our imagination comes true. Right know, I am imagining something, or imagining doing something...Oh, let's forget it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year!

All the best,
Behnam, 31 December, 2012

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Happy New Year To All Friends
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Friends,

How are you? I hope all is going well with you. I've missed you very much.

It is Thursday, and a religious holiday in Iran. I was studying, but got tired of it. I came here to write something and to take some rest AND then to do some relaxation! I need it, you know, studying continuously makes the brain tired.

Last night, a very kind friend of mine sent me a message and wanted me to get online and have some chat. I did it. After about one month, it was a great chat-a tiredness removing one!

Let me speak about my schedule. Until 8th of January, I will study 'Advanced Quantum Mechanics'. I am studying last chapters which are extremely difficult. Last two chapters are about 'Identical Particles' and 'Scattering Theory'. These chapters, especially the latter one, are very difficult. Anyway, I have to finish this subject by 8th of January.

From 8th of January to 8th of February, I am studying 'Classical Electrodynamics' by Jakson. This subject is complicated too, but I am rather good at it. In the world of Physics 'Classical Electrodynamics' by Jakson and 'Advanced Quantum Mechanics' by Sakurai are well-known. You can easily find them on the Net. These books are taught-as text books- at many universities in the world.

From 8th of February to 7th of March, I am studying 'Modern Physics' which is simple(one week time is enough for this subject) and revising 'Quantum Mechanics'! Finally, on Friday, 8th of March, I am sitting for the most important exam in my life. Please pray for me.

You should know, the exam consists five modules, 'Professional English', 'Educational talent(intelligence)', 'Quantum Mechanics', 'Electrodynamics' and 'Modern Physics'. You should also know, I am going to study 'Photonics', which is a branch in Applied Physics. Candidates who are going to study Physics have 'Statistical Mechanics' instead of 'Modern Physics'. Other modules are the same. I don't study the first two subjects! I have no plan for them. Hehehe...

I guess, according to the last year leaflet published by the relevant organization, 30 people will be allowed to study 'Photonics'! This course is held Only at a few universities in Iran. Therefore, it is a stiff competition for candidates. It should be said that the exam covers 50 percent of the total score. The verbal interview specifies half of the total score. Some people believe that the interview specifies total score! They say, "Professors who are interviewing give good marks to their favourite candidates"! This is not fair, but who cares?

Unfortunately, the university that I've received my MSc degree-Sharif University of Technology- doesn't hold my chosen course-Photonics. Therefore, I have little chance to be accepted by interviewers at other universities(Four Universities in all over Iran). However, I am a determined person. I never let negative thoughts and false assumptions hinder me from trying. If I put my mind to something, I finish it. Nothing can stop me! Oh Oh Oh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear friends, let me digress for a moment. I wanted to write "I am an experienced Physics student.' rather than 'I am a determined person'! However, the first sentence seems odd. A student cannot be experienced. Teachers can be experienced, but students cannot. Students are better to be described by some adjectives like 'studious', 'hardworking', ...! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My wife is calling me for lunch. I have to dash quickly. Sorry for making mistakes.

All the best,
Behnam, 3 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Good job, Behnam! I am really very proud of you that is really hard.. Wish you the best.

Oh, I wish I was that very kind friend who sent you a message to have some chat, I really miss you. :( But you know that the electricity is on just in a late time and you may be... :oops: Emm.. Sleeping! :lol:

Anyway, today I am in my uncle's office but I have to leave now so take care of yourself and your children and be carful these days are very cold.

Missssssssss youuu a loooooooooot.
Bye bye
Estela

Post by Estela »

Hi, I have started few minutes ago, and I don't know how it works.. My name is Estela and I am Engilsh studient from Spain.. I think that in this moment there aren't somebody here... ei???
Ah.. I like summer as season....
Estela

Post by Estela »

Oh.. it's very fast.. .guau, you are a machine so fast when you write,it's wonderful.. yes, the contrast is great because you can compare what you like more or less, so depens sometimes of day and you emotion in each case, ... about God, I think the own experience does that you feel his presence or maybe not.. but I think that have to be anything more... but sometimes I don't know how talk you... did you have any experience like? thanks for your fantastic words!!
Estela

Post by Estela »

Thanks Behnam, I have found out this quote and I think that it's answer with last text.. it's ok..

I am an student, my English is terrible, but thanks for your words, I am proud.. :-), about the seasons, I have every seasons, and maybe for this reason I prefer one, only my opinion in this moment... about people unknow the 4 seasons... maybe they talk us about avaintages about having only one season.. I don't know, maybe a skimal thinks that other people is happier because enjoy of more stations? I don't know..I think that it's great that you like every seasons, it shows a nice sense, because you enjoy sun, win, rain, in each season.. I enjoy it too, but I have nice remimber (I don't know how write it... Sorry) in Summer...And yes, for me it's impossible living without 4 seasons... how I won't be able witout birds, ...English is hard for me.. apologies for my mistakes...

Elisa wrote:Dear Behnam,
your answer is so special and complete that you make me so unconfortable.Your English is too good.
Every answer will be banal!
Anyway....I like all seasons because everyone of them has something special in colours and smells.

Sometimes I think how is living in the tropics where we cannot enjoy of the 4 seasons.

Do you think it is possible to realise the passing of the years without seasons?
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Behnam,

How are you my determined hard-working friend? Hope you and your family are healthy and happy, spending a warm winter. :-)

Thanks for your report on your schedule. It's so nice that you are busy with such great and sweet Physics lessons. Just enjoy it. Being busy with the world of the science is enjoyable, specially when you are wise and love your major that much ! Hope you success*

Emmm, I'm afraid to say I don't agree with you on " experienced student" !!! If a teacher can be experienced in teaching, a student can also be experienced in studying!!! For example an English student who's been studying English for 10 years, could certainly be called 'experienced' in comparison to the one who's just started his courses! After 10 years being involved in learning English, now he is experienced; he knows how to study English, how to use dictionary, how to memorize a new word, how to practice,what to expect from the teacher, what is more important to learn, what is things he needs to be careful about while speaking and writing, he is more careful about the grammar, he has been with English for a long time so less and more he is familiar with this language, he has applied it in his life and has experience using it and so on!
I think these are good reasons for being called an experienced student! {-; {-:

I call myself an experienced English student and I believe it dose make sense. :-)

Many thanks for your great posts. I read your last post carefully and I believe you are experienced in English. You know how to use what you know from English VERY well. Well done*

Wish you all success again,
Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

Many thanks for your post. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you once again for your positive words.

I used to care about English, but these days I am studying some subjects which are related to my field of study. Therefore, I am forgetting English little by little, AND I don't care! I really don't care!

Undoubtedly, 'I am an experienced English student' makes sense, and people understand what is meant by that. However, it is not beautiful! I personally see some beauty in English correct structures and sentences. I seldom memorize grammar. At high school, for instance, I used to use this method(looking for a sort of beauty in a sentence) and answer grammar-based questions. Most of the time, I was right. Well, my marks(results) can be the clearest evidence of what I am claiming. I was a successful student when it came to the English language.

For an interviewer, it is not difficult to know our English level. As soon as we open our mouth and say something, they realise which level we are at. In order to give some information about our English activities we can say, "I have been learning English for 10 years"! Or we can say, "I have taken part in some English courses in such and such institute..." I am sure, you know much better than me how to handle an interview.

According to a Persian poem, "Cho bini na bina o chah ast, agar khamush benshini gonah ast". I reacted, maybe unkindly, to 'I am an experience..", because, I believe this sentence isn't beautiful, although it makes sense. This sentence seemed odd to my brain, and it automatically and unwillingly looked for some mistakes in the sentence. Strangely, my brain found the pronunciation wrong and the structure unusual. You can ask, "why did your brain look for some mistakes instead of looking for some positive things?" I don't know, but I guess it was just because of the situation.

I received some unkindness and insult after this correction! }: However, you should know, I still believe that there is something wrong with 'I am an experienced English student'! I do believe that you treated me unfairly! }: }: I wish I could 'put some watermelon under your armpit' by praising and admiring you for using that sentence[not for getting some benefits from you since all people know that I never look for someone's benefits] in order to be far from this injured feelings. I wish I could be silent, without any judgement, although in many cases silence leads to disloyalty in friendship! I made a very big mistake, but got some useful lessons! That's OK! }: }: }:

All the best,
Behnam, 5 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Oh Behnam!!!!! :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!:

I'm really shocked by your post and words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Insult and unkindness????????????????????? For what??????????? For correcting a simple mistake? Just for correcting a wrong pronunciation?????????????????? Oh my god!!!!!!!!! Who believes so?????????

I really don't understand what you mean! Your post clearly shows that there is a BIG MISUNDERSTANDING! I'm so sorry to hear such words by you! :-( :-( :-(

Who believes that Elham would be unkind and insult just for his friend has correct her mistake???? It's so unfair of you to think and say so. You made me really upset.

Ok!!!

Good luck,
Eli
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

"it's been said that everlasting friends go long periods of time without speaking and never question their friendship. These friends pick up phones like they just spoke yesterday, regardless of how long it has been or how far away they live, and they don't hold grudges. They understand that life is busy and you will always love them." -from the net-

Behnam, I know that you love me and I know that you are busy but I just miss you.. :-(

Best wishes,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi golden-hearted Amal,

How are you? I hope you are happy and healthy; enjoying every minute of your life. So many thanks for your kind posts. I've missed you too. Silence or being out of sight doesn't mean that you are forgotten by me. You are always in my thoughts. So sorry that I am too busy to be punctual as I used to be. This won't last more than two months. I promise, in March, the situation will be ordinary as it was. :lol:

Thank you once again for your email. It wasn't exactly true, but something like that. Got it? I hope so! :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 6 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

No Behnam, I didn't get it since I am not as smart as you are and physics and the law of the possibilities aren't my favourite subjects.. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, the wrong is the last letter?! The whole name?! OR I should give up trying?! For you, I am sure that it is the last one, :lol: :lol: but NO please tell me, I really want to know, I don't want to do anything with it but I just want to check if the program is working!!! {-:

Emm, till March?! Emmm, if you find me alive till that time, then it's OK, come and chat with me. You willlllllllll killllllllllll me sooooooooooooooooooon. :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Best wishes,

Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Estela,

Thanks for your reply, I really enjoyed reading it..

Best wishes,

Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

Thanks for your words. I've missed you too. Whenever you have time at night and have access to the Net, just let me know. I will get online and we will chat.

About the name, I will tell you something online. Thank you very much for your efforts and attempts to help me. You are very kind.

All the best,
Behnam, 7 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Estela,

That's nice reading from you. Thank you very much for writing in this thread. Please write more about yourself. I like reading about you.

By the way, your English is very good. Don't underestimate yourself. Oh, would you please write something about the philosophy 'showing red rags to bulls' in your country? Why do people like that dangerous game? I see your festivals different from other regions. Why?

All the best,
Behnam, 7 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

How are you?

Dear when we chat last time we were speaking about something very important and I was tired so I didn't tell you about my news... In fact, I am working as a teacher these days!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Last week my uncle told me that a manager of a school wants some teachers to work there so I went and met her.. During the meeting she asked me if I had free time then she continued that why don't you start today and try if you liked the job or not and in this way we too can see if you are appropriate for the it or not. I was verrrrrrrry surprised cause I knew nothing about the subjects or the classes which I had to teach but I hesitantly agreed...

So, she let me teach math for fourth grade students... they were very smart and I didn't had any difficulties with teaching them but there was a student who is verrry active and if you didn't make him busy with solving things, he would do a loooooot of noises. At the beginning, I didn't know how to focus on teaching other students and keeping him busy all the time too. On the other hand, there was another student called "Yaman" who was very calm and love to study,In fact I haven't seen any conscious, interested and dedicated kid as much as he is!

After I finished the lesson, I didn't know if they will hire me or not.. All what I had to do is to wait till the next day and wait there call..

The next day when I entered the institute, Yaman and Omar were having a class but they saw me and you can't imagine how happy they were, a big smile were on their faces, we started to wave to each other and I asked them about their previous ecxams results and thank god they had full marks! :-D
To say the truth, at that moment, I didn't know who was happier, me or them, I was glad that they remembered me and were happy to see me again.. My heart was really beating verrrrry fast, I wished I can hug and kiss them...
However, my mom said to me " Amal! don't act like a kid and don't smile a lot, let them respect and fear you!!!"
So I tried to hide my happiness and act like old people. But it seems that it doesn't work cause I don't know who the kid is me or them! :lol: :lol:

Ohhh my god!!! I am in love with those kids and I miss them a looooooot!!! Ohh my god!! They are like angels, in the lessons I just sit and stare at their eyes!!!

Today, I didn't teach them cause the manager wants me to give math lessons to a boy in the 8th grade cause he has exam tomorrow but in reality my heart was with them. :-( I wish I could teach them forever!

Dear, I don't know if they wants me to work there just during the exams weeks or to stay even after them but I am trying to enjoy and learn from this experience as much as I can!

Another thing came to my mind while watching the other married teachers is that how can they manage their time and not be sooo tired from the job. Meanwhile, I -as a single girl- who has no husband nor children to take care of and doesn't have to clean or cook, find it an exhausting job??!!! :shock: :shock:

I was really sad for their children cause they ignored them and gave their full attention to the students!!! :-(

So finally, I came to a conclusion, if I got married, I would like to spend that time at my home and try to teach my own children instead of teaching others', no matter how that cost!!!

In the end, sorry if I talked a loooooooot but you know that I love to share my news with you.
Please pray for me.

Wish you the best,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

WOW! I'm writing to a kind teacher now! Oh my God! I cannot believe it! Congratulations on this great success! You deserve it Amal. You can be a very effective and successful teacher. I am so happy about it and so proud of you.

Please write about your new experience to us. I am sure, everyday you are experiencing a new thing in this job. Thankfully, the students are young. Therefore, the love between you and your students is safe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love is more dangerous than a hungry lion! Don't trust it at all. It may seem silence and quiet at the first glance, but all of a sudden it may jump over and kill victims. No matter how large or powerful an animal is. Lions know how to beat them! {-: {-: {-:

I like hearing from you.

All the best,
Behnam January 13, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Amal...

How are you my dearest dear?

What I read in your last post it's made me so happy for you. Go on dear and may God bliss you, protect you, and lead you to the right direction.
From my experience I advice you to balance between seriousness and passion with the students specially the boys because this generation is older than it's age.

I hope you are fine and have nice days...

-WiLZiN-
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Don’t push away the people who truly care about you, because one day, you will push them away, and they won’t come back.
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today the way you are.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi kind Amal,

How are you? I hope you are happy and healthy. I've missed you terribly.

Thank you for your posts. I guess you are reading a book these days, and you are only interested in odd pages! There are even pages too. Don't ignore them! Hehehehehehehe.... :lol: :lol: :lol: {-:

You cannot imagine how much I've missed you and other friends. Unfortunately, I am busy with studying for exam these days. I don't spend time with my friends as I used to do. I have to study harder, since many subjects are still left. By the way, I keep forgetting things. I think I am getting old! }: I have to revise the studied books. However, I will be back. I'm sure, the spring will come and the nightingale will sing again. Stay with me, be patient. I'm sure, happy days will come! Crying.....

I love hearing about you. Please keep in contact with me.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I have got many things to share with you. However, I am not in the mood for writing. On the other hand, time is my biggest enemy these days. I spend almost all my free time on challenging with difficult subjects in books! It is too difficult to cope with problems in different areas in life. I am sure you know it yourself. Those difficulties prevent you from concentrating on studying. I don't know how to say it in a simple way. It is like fighting in many battles. When your attention, ability and energy are unwillingly divided you cannot win or achieve your goals.

Goals are like vectors in the vector-space. They have different direction. When setting our goals, we must be careful with the direction of them. Sometimes, goals are in the same direction, or the angle between them is small. Therefore, adding them results in a larger vector. However, sometimes goals are ill-oriented. They cancel each other. Adding them may result in a smaller vector or even nothing!

If we consider people as vectors in the vector-space, we can get some interesting results by studying these vectors with applying basic maths. For example, making friends with someone is like adding two vectors with each other. What is the result? Adding two vectors gives a vector which can be smaller, larger than both of them or even zero! The size of the result depends on the sizes of two vectors and COSINE of the angle between them! This cosine is extremely important! It can be zero, positive and negative.

Friendship among people is quite similar to the relationship between vectors. It is worth spending some time on vectors! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes, phase difference between two system can be described by that angle. In fact, that angle causes two systems to be either in phase or out of phase with each other. I think you got the point.

Surely, people are different from vectors. Undoubtedly, human beings are much more complicated than some abstract ideas. However, in many cases, making an analogy helps. At least, it simplifies problems.

In the world of human beings, what that angle is; which the effective parameters are, and how those parameters evolve! This is another story. I may write something about it in the future.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Behnam...

How are you my older brother?

I loved your comparison between friends and vectors. Yeah my dear, you can see or find or use maths every ware. Me as a mathematician, I agree with all what you said.
In talking about forgetting things, It's because of physical or psychological stress and I suffer from this issue. We have to focus on what we are studding and ignore other things.
I pray to God for you and all my dear friends to achieve your goals and be happy so don't forget me from your prays please.

Have nice days...

-WiLZiN-
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

"Spending time with children is more important than spending money on children"
Anthony Douglas Williams
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

About five years ago, I downloaded and read the following poem. At that time I took something from it, but today I read it again. I feel this time I understand it better than before. This poem should be memorized by everybody. I am sharing it with my friends through email, thread, .... I hope you will enjoy reading it. It is really worth spending some time on memorizing this poem.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 January, 2013

The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but
shorter tempers, wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but
have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller
families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less
sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems,
more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little,
drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too
little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too
much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We've learned how to make a
living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've
been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street
to meet a new neighbour. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've
done larger things, but not better things. We've cleaned up the air, but
polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write
more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to
rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to
produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods, and slow digestion, big men and small
character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of
two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are
days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night
stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to
quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and
nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to
you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just
hit delete.

Remember, spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going
to be around forever. Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to
you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your
side. Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is
the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

Remember, to say, "I love you" to your partner and your loved ones, but
most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from
deep inside of you. Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for
someday that person will not be there again. Give time to love, give time to
speak, and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Behnam...

How are you my dear friend?

If I can choose a little to this amazing poem it will be "The last time - آخر الزمان".
Thanks allot to share this masterpiece with us. Please share with us more and more like this.
I will post the poem in "English Garden" page on Facebook if you don't prevent that.
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGarden.AW

God bliss you, and have nice days...

-WiLZiN-
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Wilzin,

How are you my dear fried and young brother? I hope all is going well with you and you are enjoying every minute of your life.

I am happy that the poem has made you think about a proper tittle. Yes, I agree with you. "Last Time" is a nice name; meaningful and in agreement with our religious belief about life at the end of the history of humanity.

Wilzin, it is very nice to read your posts. Please write more about yourself. As you may know, I am studying for my PhD exam. I am busy with books these days. That's why I am not as active as I used to be. However, this time will come to end. I will join you soon. Please keep this little candle's flame burning.

All the best,
Behnam, 22 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you my old friend? I hope you are happy and healthy. Where are you? I've missed you and your posts. I am also worried about you. I hope all is going well with you and your family. Please write something in the thread. I am waiting for your reply.

All the best,
Behnam, 22 January, 2013

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi behnam...

I'm very happy with your reply.

In short:
- I'm 26 years old,
- from Damascus-Syria,
- my real name is Wael,
- studding maths at the university,
- Innovate a new type of cars I called "425",
- have many projects on electric and hybrid cars,
- have Koranic studies and interest in reading researches.
- an articles editor supervisor in many national Syrian pages on Facebook,
- have many political articles published in many pages on Facebook and other sites,

I hope you pass your PhD exam with high marks, and be shore that we always proud of you my dear. Have an excellent studding and nice days.

-WiLZiN-
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi friends,

Hope you are all fine and happy, enjoying your lives. Although I'm not missed by anybody here, I miss you and writing in my beloved forum. :lol:

These days, I'm busy with some projects in university, I go to English class and try different recipes at home. Seems I've found one of my most favorite activities in life,I love cooking. Sometimes family members give me hope and say " Wow, you would be a skillful cook", sometimes they make me disappointed saying "oh, never cook this again"! It's just the first steps, I have to keep on trying again and again to make a good chef.Practice makes perfect.YES.
Emmm, I know there's somebody here who will say " Hehehe, try but a Fars woman never can cook like an Azerbaijani woman." ! Okkkkkkk, I know, you are right, I agree! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's so soon but I can smell spring today.However, I'm not happy with it!An unexpected spring ,before smelling winter fully, is not pleasant. To me, winter means snow and it's two years that from winter I just experience it's coldness. :-( Do you think it's too late for a snow fall? Do you think it's too optimistic of me to hope for it now?
NO NO, I don't lose my hope, I need it. I need some snow fall, some healing snow fall! Some heart-warming snow fall! Some heart-some snow fall! I'll pray for it, like children I keep my fingers crossed for it and ask god to send some snow down just for me, why not? :lol:

Sometimes I wonder why I don't pray as much as I used to before!!! Isn't it beautiful to keep your request hands up and hopefully pray for what you really need, when you know there's somebody sooooooooo kind up there hearing you, the one who's able to do every every every thing?
There are two things I love the most among things a human can do; loving and praying! Ok ok....

I read sth about praying, I'm going to share it with you.

PRAY

- If you don’t believe in prayers, then ask somebody to pray for you. You don’t have to be a too religious person to pray. Nobody needs to know that you are praying. It is a relationship between you and our heavenly Father. Express yourself. Say it through prayer. A prayer should always be our first recourse rather than our last resort.

If you feel that two of your friends are fighting over something . . . so Pray

If you feel that you hate your friend because he has betrayed you . . . so Pray.

If you feel that your relationship has been strained because of harsh words . . . so Pray

If you feel that you hate your mom because she favors your other siblings over you . . . so Pray

If you feel that you hate your boss because he is too strict and shouts often . . . so Pray

If you feel that your fiancée or husband is cheating over you . . . so Pray

If you feel that you were hurt . . . so Pray

A bible verse in Philippians 4:6 says “In everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.” Nothing is more powerful than a sincere prayer to mend a broken relationship.

Let's pray for each other* :-)

Wish you all the best,
Elham

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

For all those times you stood by me ♥
For all the truth that you made me see ♥
For all the joy you brought to my life ♥
For all the wrong that you made right ♥
For every dream you made come true ♥
For all the love I found in you ♥
I'll be forever thankful ♥
You're the one who held me up ♥
Never let me fall ♥
You're the one who saw me through through it all ♥

You were my strength when I was weak ♥
You were my voice when I couldn't speak ♥
You were my eyes when I couldn't see ♥
You saw the best there was in me ♥
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach ♥
You gave me faith 'coz you believed ♥
I'm everything I am ♥
Because you loved me ♥
You gave me wings and made me fly ♥
You touched my hand I could touch the sky ♥
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me ♥
You said no star was out of reach ♥
You stood by me and I stood tall ♥
I had your love I had it all ♥
I'm grateful for each day you gave me ♥
Maybe I don't know that much ♥
But I know this much is true ♥
I was blessed because I was loved by you ♥

You were always there for me ♥
The tender wind that carried me ♥
A light in the dark shining your love into my life ♥
You've been my inspiration ♥
Through the lies you were the truth ♥
My world is a better place because of you ♥

I'm everything I am ♥

Because you loved me ♥

Thanks for being my friend.. My great friend and for sure you know yourself. {-;
WiLZiN
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by WiLZiN »

Hi Elham...

How are you my sister?!

Who said that you are not missed by anybody here?! I miss you and I miss everyone here.
We all become a family and I wish it will be a happy family. English is our sweet home.

Have nice days...

-WiLZiN-
WrittenBy:
((WiLZiN))
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Ohhhhhhh Eliiiiiii!!!! Of course there are a looooooooooooooooot of people who miss you "including me"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! You are learning how to cook, this is good for you!! Your husband will be lucky, not like mine. :lol:
Anyway, I wish I could try Iranian food one day. " inshallah"

Dear, these days it's getting warmer, I don't know why and maybe it's late to ask for snow from god but I will pray for that with you and ask our lovely god to send some snow to your country. {-;

As you know, it snowed here in Syria and that was great! I enjoyed it a lot. Although, I was too worried about the people who left their homes and went to parks, for those who are in living in tents in the border and those who have nothing to keep them warm. Poor them. :-(
May god help them and give them the strength...

By the way, thanks for sharing those things about pray with us, I loved them.

In the end, may Allah give you whatever you wish and keep you healthy and happy.

Love you
Amal