ugly people

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Elisa
Gold Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm
Status: English Learner

ugly people

Postby Elisa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 am

Unattractive people are usually more bad and acid than cute people. They fake to be nice and good but they are so envious and full of resentment.

asgharloo
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: ugly people

Postby asgharloo » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:08 am

I believe everybody is creation of God , and God would not like that we categorize people in being ugly and pretty, I believe being bad or good is not related to the shape , look like, to the color of skin and to the ancestor.
The humanity has suffered a lot for these believe, Discrimination, slavery and fascism have been emerged by these thoughts. :roll:

Elisa
Gold Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: ugly people

Postby Elisa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:22 pm

asgharloo wrote:I believe everybody is creation of God , and God would not like that we categorize people in being ugly and pretty, I believe being bad or good is not related to the shape , look like, to the color of skin and to the ancestor.
The humanity has suffered a lot for these believe, Discrimination, slavery and fascism have been emerged by these thoughts. :roll:


This is a very good observation!
I totally agree with you but it is also true that I have had experiences that

Elisa
Gold Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: ugly people

Postby Elisa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:24 pm

support what I wrote.

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3839
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: ugly people

Postby Krisi » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 am

Elisa wrote:Unattractive people are usually more bad and acid than cute people. They fake to be nice and good but they are so envious and full of resentment.


- - - - - - - -

show yourself Elisa. I think you sounded conceited.
The beauty of a person cannot be measured by how he/she looks.
Owl City - Fireflies


esl member since 2007

Elisa
Gold Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: ugly people

Postby Elisa » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:33 pm

You are right, we cannot measure people by how he/she look but I am not a hypocrite and I say that beauty HELPS A LOT!!

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3839
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: ugly people

Postby Krisi » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Elisa wrote:You are right, we cannot measure people by how he/she look but I am not a hypocrite and I say that beauty HELPS A LOT!!


Is it really about hypocrisy or your feeling of being envy?
Owl City - Fireflies


esl member since 2007

Elisa
Gold Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: ugly people

Postby Elisa » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm

You are wrong,
I am not so beautiful to be envy :) , I am speaking in general.

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3839
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: ugly people

Postby Krisi » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Elisa wrote:You are wrong,
I am not so beautiful to be envy :) , I am speaking in general.

- - - - - - -

So you have the beauty and maybe had the confident to say what you have said. :roll:
Owl City - Fireflies


esl member since 2007

Elisa
Gold Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: ugly people

Postby Elisa » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Hahahaha... do you want to provoke?
You know that "beauty is in eyes of the beholder" ciao

User avatar
REDLIPS
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: ugly people

Postby REDLIPS » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 pm

I believe that cute people have more opportuneness that ugly people because people always see you external beauty but they dont see internal beauty because that you know that when you have spent time whit that person but that internal beauty is more important because that do the difference

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3839
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: ugly people

Postby Krisi » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Elisa wrote:Hahahaha... do you want to provoke?
You know that "beauty is in eyes of the beholder" ciao


I did not mean to provoke you. What I mentioned is just my personal understanding based on your statements.


Return to “Ideas and Opinions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests