Effective English via Skype - teaching speaking skills

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

qwertyuiop

Effective English via Skype - teaching speaking skills

Post by qwertyuiop »

Hi! I have an M.A. in English from the University of Marketing Management and Foreign Languages in Poland. I have plenty of experience in one-to-one tutoring via Skype. I've taught all levels from beginners to advanced and I have many international students so I understand the difficulties learners experience when acquiring a second or third language.I've been teaching English as a Foreign Language for 13 years now - and still can't get enough of it:-)

Also, I am a Business English coach. My passion and specialty is: "Job interview in English".
I’ve successfully worked with managers, administrative staff, trainees, salespeople to achieve their language goals.
Besides, I created a popular website in Poland to learn Business and General English online.
I have published several ebooks for the study of the specialized Business English. The most popular ebook within Poland and abroad is ’30 most common interview questions and answers for English Language Learners’.

I believe in a ‘deep learning’ . My method consists of reading aloud, listening to different accents, repeating, listening and reading together as a great method for improving your spoken English.
My teaching style is very dynamic. I am focusing on learning the language by simulating real-life situation. I use materials to inspire and stimulate your thinking in English.
Your will know how to speak correct clear English without boring grammar study, how to speak advanced English confidently, the method for improving your vocabulary faster.
I can also help you with job applications, prepare you for a job interview in English. According to my students, my method is the best way to improve English in the shortest possible time.
Besides, I will tell you how to use the best Internet resources to learn on your own.
We never study words separately, we learn them together in sentences.
Each person is an individual. So I am always focusing only on You:-)

Lessons with me will give you a wonderful opportunity to improve your English quickly, efficiently and enjoyably.

Discover spontaneous speech. Nobody, in the real world, speaks "classroom English".
I'm not an English native speaker. Nevertheless I'm confident that I'm a real expert in terms of teaching speaking English language. Why do I think so? Because I found the way which really works for my students. The effects are amazing.
If you are still looking for the best way to learn speaking, try with me:-)

Lessons can be taken between 08:00 and 22:00
Price per 50 minutes lesson: £8 / €10 / $14
You can reach me at skype@anglobiznes.pl
SkypeTeach

Re: Effective English via Skype - teaching speaking skills

Post by SkypeTeach »

Didn't realise we can advertise here! So if you prefer I charge the same price but I am a native speaker and also an examiner for British Council exams.
Texans

Post by Texans »

Not to undercut your business, as I am not a teacher or anything, just a native speaker, but I would help anyone with pronouncing things for free when I have time.
qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop »

I really offer learning you www.szkola.eprofess.pl to all Polish students who want to learn English via Skype.
writing

Post by writing »

I can provide free help to students with their dissertation or thesis' proof reading.. !
Englishman

Post by Englishman »

I want to chat with some body to prove my English on skype this is my skype ali.alabadi80 please i waite