Do you like travelling? I love it!!!!!!!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

swilson

Re:

Postby swilson » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Rui wrote:i wouldnt say travel without money, but that sometimes we spend all of our money with things that wont make us happy as we could be by traveling and knowing new societies and countries, that’s true, for instance... here in portugal its easy to see persons that have great cars at their doors and a huge house, but then if you ask them where have they been in all their lifes they would probably say no where :D, in my opinion the evolution of a country can be perfectly measure by knowing if their people like to travel or not, when you go somewhere you are always learning, and you'll bring back to you r country the best you have seen, and this do it by everybody does your society gets better with time, my opinion :wink:

This is such a great point that you made in your post. Most of us could afford to travel but we spend money on things that seem important at the time but later we find out it wasn't that important. debt holds so many from traveling and seeing the world. so sad.

marcus

Re: Do you like travelling? I love it!!!!!!!

Postby marcus » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:49 am

Travelling is really a good experience which i mostly do too but i can't really explain when i see a amazing things in different kind of place.In Finland is my next destination and i want to try skiing their cost that place was really cold and i will also try the sauna at http://www.langvik.fi/ cause i heard it is the best experience their.

sallycarter

Postby sallycarter » Fri May 23, 2014 9:33 am

I really like to going for a traveling. My most favorite hobby is traveling. Traveling is down your stress and refresh your mind very well. Traveling is really good to know about different culture and different languages.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Sat May 09, 2015 9:11 am

iwantmore, Travelling is something i am addicted to. I just simply love to travel and really like to explore different beautiful places of this world. Travelling has also a great informative value. We always got so much to learn from an single tour. So all the way its beneficial.

Return to “Adventure & Travel”