Your Opinion

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Your Opinion

Postby Krisi » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:09 am

What will you do if you caught your own mother telling wrong stories about you to others?
I really cannot understand why my mother's mentality is like that . All what I know is, it is all because of money... she is the exact opposite of the meaning of her name... she should give hope to others but in the end she just make others hopeless.
Owl City - Fireflies

esl member since 2007

Emidio

Re: Your Opinion

Postby Emidio » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Who doesn't do mistakes? No one! Even our mother does mistakes! I think, as our mother is very important for everybody, you'd talk to her. Open your heart and perhaps everything will be ok!

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:44 pm

It's all about perception when it comes down to retelling a story.

tomnew

Postby tomnew » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:47 am

I will love more my mother and understand her why done that to me. Truth will always come out no matter how she tell wrong story.

MarinaA

Postby MarinaA » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:55 pm

MissLT wrote:It's all about perception when it comes down to retelling a story.

I completely agree. And we all do it. When two people try to retell the same story, or an event they were part of, it will always be slightly different, because of the fact that people remember things differently, and shift their focus on different parts of the story, they consider important. So, in the ends of the day, it does come down to how you see thing, in other words, how you perceive them.
Background in Applied Linguistics and Social Studies. Likes the creative process in using an L2. Chomsky addict. Obsessive-compulsive about cats.
Passionate about http://teachers.onlineenglishexpert.com

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:45 pm

MarinaA wrote:

I completely agree. And we all do it. When two people try to retell the same story, or an event they were part of, it will always be slightly different, because of the fact that people remember things differently, and shift their focus on different parts of the story, they consider important. So, in the ends of the day, it does come down to how you see thing, in other words, how you perceive them.

true, this is why learning/studying is so important in someone's life. It develops/advances the quality of our own way of thinking (minds). So, I think if someone's way of thinking is higher than the others they are capable of creating solutions that will best fit the situation and not to make things worst.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:32 am

Krisi wrote:
MarinaA wrote:

true, this is why learning/studying is so important in someone's life. It develops/advances the quality of our own way of thinking (minds). So, I think if someone's way of thinking is higher than the others they are capable of creating solutions that will best fit the situation and not to make things worst.

I've met people who have a master or PhD degree, and believe me some of the things they say would make you roll your eyes so far back your head that you'd see your brain screaming at their bullshit.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:33 pm

I think she doesn't know her immediate family.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:31 am

On people who are hiding on other people's back while spreading bad rumor about some people. Maybe they hide because they know that they cannot be an effective motivator because they too are not perfect. (that's too bad.. :-( )
Owl City - Fireflies

esl member since 2007

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:33 am

Have you seen an adopted daughter downgraded the real daughter in a family... (well, I think it's only here in my country)... I think, this is because some people wanted to appear good and helpful even to the point of discrediting, criticizing or trivializing (it's abused) their own (only) biological daughter with the hopes that other people would help them because of the help the family had extended to others before.
Sometimes, it is just frustrating and depressing to expect for something to come/happen.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:59 am

I realized that some people do something foul to others for reasons they are not even sure of... :roll:

isn't it more rewarding for us all to do something good than bad.
Owl City - Fireflies

esl member since 2007

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Krisi wrote:Have you seen an adopted daughter downgraded the real daughter in a family... (well, I think it's only here in my country)... I think, this is because some people wanted to appear good and helpful even to the point of discrediting, criticizing or trivializing (it's abused) their own (only) biological daughter with the hopes that other people would help them because of the help the family had extended to others before.
Sometimes, it is just frustrating and depressing to expect for something to come/happen.

may appear confusing but one thing sure there are 3 characters in this story.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:57 am

did you think of us when you destroy our lives?
Owl City - Fireflies

esl member since 2007

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Fri May 01, 2015 4:40 am

why can't some people accept that they need someone's help? Every body needs each others help but still there are those who do things so that it won't be obvious that they really need the other. Others pay for people to collect information or opinion of another even if they know that they can easily approach the other.
There are those people also who create scene so that they can get the crowd of the person they are destroying. They are strange eccentric people. They want others to appear bad so that they will become prominent. Whatever there belief in life I think it's only for them so they should not include others.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Mon May 25, 2015 11:00 am

someone whom I know does not want to face his obligations to his family. I cannot understand why there are people who are like this.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Tue May 26, 2015 1:02 am

good for you... you are talkative! whatever happened I know you are well ready for it. Good luck!

I have never been a talkative student in school, even up to now. (my teachers from elementary to high school until college, knew this...) this is why there are some people following me here on this site because everybody wants to know what I have discussed with the other person even if there is nothing that concerns them. Then when they found out that I said nothing important to another person those people trying to get some information would throw what they did to a relative so now relatives are quarreling and do spying works.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Is it a test?

Postby Krisi » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:11 am

It was dreadful to see your own relatives ill-treating you because they believe, that they won't benefit from you anymore. A clear example of corruption.
I think what they have learned in their entire life is just superficial... their belief and religion is just in front of them for people to see and just let their own soul worry for tomorrow. I guess this is also one reason why people are suffering and why people become unhappy... because the soul is not at peace with the mind.

So, when you experienced this, how would you react? how would you feel?

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:48 pm

they don't want me to leave this area but they themselves are planning to leave this place. What kind of hypocrisy is this?
Owl City - Fireflies

esl member since 2007

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:49 pm

that's all the adviser's idea.
Owl City - Fireflies

esl member since 2007

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:56 pm

tomnew wrote:I will love more my mother and understand her why done that to me. Truth will always come out no matter how she tell wrong story.

of course love for mother is always there. But even if you know you love her ... learning or knowing that something wrong about you is spreading will hurt you terribly because we are human too... being their child does not make you less of a human.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:31 am

Is being good or good individuals/people only in the movies now?

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”