I'm back with the answers, I guess my answers are full of mistakes, however I post it.
1) The government .......... on drug dealers as from today.
2) The UN is doing everything it can to prevent war
between the two countries.
3) Theywon the war
, but it cost millions of lives and ruined the economy.
4) Billions are being spent on weapons and arms as the country prepare for war
5) While the men are at war
, many women went to work in the factories.
6) Peace lasted in Europe for over 20 years before war broke out
again in 1939.
7) There are fears that this minor border dispute could escalate into a civil war
8) Some people say that the scars left by a nuclear war
9) It will be a long and futile war
Neither side will achieve anything by it.
10) There is always the frightening possibility that what begins as a conventional war
could easily become a full-scale war
11) British nationals were advised to leave the country, following the the horror of war
12) Thousands of prisoners of war
were kept in camps and subjected to inhuman treatment.
13) Countries justify having nuclear weapons by claiming that the reducerisk of war
14) Today, television can carry the full outbreak of war
directly into our homes.
15) In this species the two parents' chloroplasts engage in a war of attrition
that destroys 95 percent of them.