Has a vacation ?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

sandy

Has a vacation ?

Postby sandy » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:15 am

Has a vacation is with ease does not have the pressure.You will most want to make anything.I like looking that the television is eating between-meal snack or side the surfer listens to music.In the afternoon rides the bicycle to catch the wind.You have when the vacation most wants to do any matter.

Sandy

Sveta

Re: Has a vacation ?

Postby Sveta » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:26 am

Hi Sandy.
I don't like stay at home on my vacation. I think that spending this time in a travel is more interesting. Visiting new places is the best way to relax for me.

marcus

Postby marcus » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:59 am

I agree travelling in vacation is more fun rather than staying at home .In fact this year i am going back to my home town in Finland and try again skiing and also some hotel at http://www.langvik.fi/ where i miss the eating in banquets room and some restaurant .

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:59 am

Sveta! It sounds like your habits are like me. I also cannot stay at home during my vacations. I always like to visit in different places while my vacations. Last time I went to Niagara Falls tour with getting bus tour packages.
That was an amazing tour of my life.
Extremely exicted about my watkins glen to niagara falls

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:21 am

Rolando! Its a great to know about your Niagara water fall with the friends circle. I am too excited to know your experience because next I am going to visit the Niagara water falls beauty. My friends told me there visit to the water fall he suggested me to must take the Maid of the Mist" . I have no idea I let me know have you enjoyed the water fall with the help of the boat tour. If you have already experienced it then freely share your experience here because it will be helpful for me to my visit to water falls. Or any sorts of suggestion also you can give here.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:46 am

Jarria, I would love to suggest you the beautiful place. Niagara falls is a very perfect place to explore,. As i said that i have been to the place, and i really enjoyed myself while visiting the place. It will be a great experience to visit all these kind of places for you, Go for it.

Return to “Adventure & Travel”