Travel tips for India?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Travel tips for India?

Post by Jarria »

India is south Asian and by area it considered a seventh largest country. It rich with history and ancients spot. It is best for the adventure lovers. I have been visited there a year ago with my uncle and have a chance to visit plenty of spots like Taj Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Udaipur, Victoria Memorial and Pamban Bridge. It is the home of festivals Holi-The Spring Festival, Surajkund Mela and Diwali.
Let me know! How much time do your's friend spend there if will brief me then I will tell you in detail about the specific area.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! I have a great information about the Indian's famous spots. I have been there for a long time period and get a chance to visit this country in detail.
Indian Museum is a largest and the oldest with the collection of antique, fossils, Mughal paginating and fossils skeletons. It is situated in Bengal Kolkata India. It has a 35 galleries six sections including an art, zoology, geology and economic botany etc. I have enjoyed to see a an elephant skeletons and the a Reindeer skeleton.
For the further detail you can visit it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Museum
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

For accommodation purpose you can stay at the The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata. It is situated at the prime location central business district. It offers the all basic amenities and delicious dinning, swimming pool well furnished and full co- operated staff, 24 horse front desk facility.