Beautiful cities in Europe ?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

leeteuk

Beautiful cities in Europe ?

Post by leeteuk »

This is my homework. ;-)

who can tell me about Europe ?

Where is the best city in Europe?

When I graduate I want to travel in Europe,

but I do not know about Europe

England? Germany? France?

Where should I travel?

Please tell me
thank you very much! {-:
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Beautiful cities in Europe ?

Post by sweethuman »

My first favorite is PARIS and then the others. So I would go for PARIS :mrgreen:
danielwelsch

Post by danielwelsch »

Everybody loves Paris. Madrid and Barcelona are also great cities, Lisbon and Oporto, Vienna, etc. Every European city is so different that it's difficult to say.
GreekParis

Post by GreekParis »

Well Lisbon is a wonderful city; architecture, the food, its people, its see, frontier of Europe. I think its unique in Europe also due to its correlation with Brazil.
macmak

Post by macmak »

There are so many beautiful cities in Europe, its hard to choose the best one, they are all unique with its own culture. There are the obvious ones like Rome, Barcelona, Paris... but my pick is Prague, Stockholm and Vienna, these you should definitely visit.
Timberlake

Post by Timberlake »

Agree with you. Europe is a beautiful place..
PeterNovotny

Post by PeterNovotny »

Well I suppose Italy would be a great choice for u.There are unique style of architectures,lovely girls and guys.Beautiful scenery and cuisine also included.
What's more,Venice impressed me very much when i was here.The whole city around by clear water,and i just sitting on the gondola,viewing the buildings and landscapes along the riverway,It's absolutely fantastic!!Trust me~~
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

No doubt about it pairs is the best city to visit. It is the capital and the populous France's city. It is well known among the tourist. Parc Monceau is one of my favourite garden. It carry a natural setting with curved walkway, french style garden. The visitors enter through the iron gate and on the walking difference you can find a many statues and Renaissance archway, birds, trees and playground for children.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! I agreed with you you are right, I came back to the Sacre-Cœur a few days ago and had a great experience with my friends. Sacre-Cœur is a Basilica of the sacred heart which is situated in Montmartre hill Paris. This building catch the attention of tourist to it that is why it receives million of tourist every year. This building is made up of white stone when the water reflect it usually grape the visitors to it.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

I have visited the Brussels a year ago with my uncle and explore many spot but Grand place-Grote Market is a 300 year old building that is surrounded by the illumination in the evening. In the evening here you can also entertain with the music and light show.
In my next visit I have pre-plane to visit the other city top landmark attraction like Manneken Pis, Jeanneke Pis etc..
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! After visiting your shared information about France. Then I thought I have missed to visit the Notre Dame de Paris, cathedral which is located in the Paris, France. Due to lack of time and information I can't visit it. So, Let me know how best time and shared some images and information through which I can visit there easily.