Secrets of Success

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, TalkingPoint

lesoli

Re: Secrets of Success

Post by lesoli » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:21 pm

I agree with this definition. In my opinion if you aren't happy and you don't love your job you couldn't be success. When you do something what you hate you can't achieve your goal so you wuoldn't be succeed.

krozmar

Post by krozmar » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:42 pm

I totally agree with this definition. When a man does what he wants to do then he can make his dreams come true, which gives him power to face lots of everyday problems. Doing things we want and love to do strenghten us inside, which is the biggest success in personal development.

alexandra

Post by alexandra » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Yes, I agree with Bob Dylan. In my opinion everybody should do what it want and make dreams come true. And if we get to bed in the evening abd can tell: "it was a good day", this means that you experienced a nice time and a lot of people jealousy you. According to me, the most important think in our live is happiness. When you do what you want- you are happy! ;)

dariakur

Post by dariakur » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:55 pm

I don't agree with this definition, because in my opinion success depends on people who you get up for in the morning and spend time with all. Even more importantly most people know what they will do during the day, but that not is success, but only organisation ;)

Tkiewicz

Post by Tkiewicz » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:45 pm

I'm succesfull when I can do something for other people, moreover according to me being succesfull depends only on us and it isn't matter if you have luck or bad-luck. If you want to reach the succes you should find a way how to be happy and do what you want

OlgaHelga

Post by OlgaHelga » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:26 pm

We are successful when we are believe in ourselves, but critical to our capabilities.We can manage with every task which we should do, if we try hard. We should not think about our bad lucks and downs constantly. Our unsuccess and mistakes gives us new experience, it teaches us how to be better, improve our skills.

RogelikIID

Post by RogelikIID » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:32 pm

Everyone has different definition of success. For example my friend thinks that he achieve success when he get up in the morning healthy and he can goes to bed in the evening still healthy. I agree with Bob Dylan sentence in fifty percent because It's great feeling when we can do what we want but we achive bigger success when we can do what we want and in the same time we help somebody.

jamsmith

Post by jamsmith » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:30 am

I believe that success is something that everybody has its own meaning for e.g for me to get success is to earn so much money so it does vary individual to individual. Everyone has its own target and ambition in life so when one's gets it , he is labelled as successful person

nicbase

Post by nicbase » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:03 pm

I'm certaint that man who gets up in the mornig , and go to bed at night and in between he does what he wants to do is successful , because this person is happy. Success is the key to hapiness, so person who is happy means successful person. success is equal to happiness. A person who achieve a goal which is proud of it, is as happy as a child, and as successful as a champion. Man who does what he wants is successful becuase he is trying to acheve sth by doing sth pleasant. He may never be being nervous and boring. The most success is to not be gutted.

OskiDz

Post by OskiDz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:01 pm

I strongly agree with this definition, because it is the most important to do what we would like to do every day. It helps us to sleep pacefully and wake up as a happy person.