Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Divinna,
Why you send one post several times , what do you want to emphasis on ?
I didn’t invite you to talk to me , but if you want to talk about human right ,ok what is the situation human right in ferguson
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Arif's Forth Reply!

Post by behnam »

Comment by arif saeed 10 hours ago
Let me remove your confusion why Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not appoint successor. If Muhammad (peace be upon him) being a prophet appointed Abo Baker (R.A.), or any other companion, he would have to give the name of all successors till doomsday. The silence of Muhammad in this regard is Hikmut strategy. Because,, the actions and words of the Prophet would become the part of law. If he chose one successor, who would choose the second, third, fourth and onward.

If Ali is the gateway of knowledge, why Westerners are advanced in science and technology?

There are two type knowledge, one that comforts your body and the other comforts your soul. There is no doubts science and technology eases lives, but is a temporary luxury, whereas the knowledge that helps you recognize your lord, chasten your soul, broadens your thoughts etc. Besides this, you know it well that the Muslims scientists in earlier time had made a great contributions in the field of science by the help of The Quran and the saying of Muhammad (peace be upon him). The backward of Muslims is the division into many sects and lost in temporary life. This is the law of Allah Almighty that these, who strive harder, will win. No matter whether he is Muslims or unbelievers.

Where was Ali when Umer and Abo Baker(رضی الله عنها) and some others were gathered in "Saghife-Bani-Saede'?

I would ask you what would happen if Ali was present there at that moment. Would Ali offer himself as a candidate for the post?
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My Fifth Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by Behnam 5 minutes ago

Hi brother Arif Saeed,

Many thanks for your patience and tolerance. Your answer to Ali's knowledge is satisfying. However, I guess "انا مدینة علم و علی بابها" points to something else. If Ali is the gateway of knowledge to the city of knowledge, it is necessary for people to use the gate to enter the city. You could answer: Although Ali was described as the gateway of knowledge by Muhammad(PBUH), people at that era were ignorant and arrogant. Only a few of them used that gateway! This answer could be more accurate and satisfying. But, I appreciate your general explanation of different kind of knowledge.

Dear brother Arif Saeed, your answer not only didn't remove my confusion, but also added to it. You believe the silence of Muhammad(PBUH) in that regard is 'Hikmut strategy'. Why did Abo Baker(R.A) nominate Umer(R.A) for 'خلافت'(as his successor)? Isn't it against "Hikmut strategy" then? How can you resolve this apparent contradiction?

Dear brother, it seems your are preoccupied with your own thoughts. Why do you answer to a question by question? I'd like to know where Ali and some companions such as Abuzar, Ammar, Meghdad, Zubeir,Salman, etc. were when those politicians gathered in "سقیفه بنی ساعده " and played that famous political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours).

I am waiting impatiently for your answers. My English is not as good as yours. I've got difficulties in understanding some of your statements. It would be very kind of you if you wrote in plain English(=please use simple words). Thank you very much for your care and attention

All the best,
Behnam, 12 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Mohsen's First Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by mohsen 14 hours ago
Who is the closest to Prophet (PBUH)

Surah 3 (Aali‑Imraan), Ayah 61: Muhammad (pbuh) chooses Ahlul Bayt.

فَمَنْ حَآجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْاْ نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءنَا وَأَبْنَاءكُمْ

وَنِسَاءنَا وَنِسَاءكُمْ وَ أَنفُسَنَا وأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَةُ اللّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِين

“....then reply [O' Muhammad]: Let us call upon our children and your children, our ladies and your ladies, ourselves and yourselves, then we pray so that Allah's wrath be upon those who are false.”

The Occasion:

In response to the Prophet's message calling on Christians to Islam, (in the 9th year of Hijrah), a deputation consisting of a Patriarch with 20 Christian dignitaries, from a place 1200 miles south, set out as a fact‑finding mission about Islam. Once in Medina they met with Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and as expected, most of their questions were about the Messiah Jesus (a.s.), his birth, his mother, and whether he was crucified or resurrected. The answers of the Prophet were directly from the Holy Quran.

The Christians were baffled and amazed, even bewildered. They were impressed with the sincerity of the Prophet and his answers; and his fine qualities gained their trust.

Since an Ayah for Mubaahala, i.e., a challenge with a Du'aa, had been revealed to the Prophet (pbuh), he suggested doing so in case they did not believe him. A Mubaahala is a spiritual contest, it means that each of the two groups would pray to the Almighty asking for His damnation on those who are false (telling lies). If Mubaahala were done, and Prophet Muhammad was saying the truth, then Allah would doom the Christian group and whatever Allah chooses to do to them would come to be! The Patriarch agreed to the Mubaahala, and it was to be done at a certain place and time.

A large crowd gathered for the occasion on the specified day. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) with the 6 year old Al‑Hasan and the 5 year old Al Husain, each holding one of his hands, and Ali and his wife Fatima following, proceeded to the place for Mubaahala. These four were the dearest and closest to the heart of the Prophet (pbuh). No, the Prophet (pbuh) did not choose a wife of his, an aunt, an uncle, a Sahaabi or anyone else, instead he chose Ahlul Bayt. Muhammad (pbuh) took them because they represented to him the very essence, the very ones, the highest in honor.

* The Ayah said: Our children —and Muhammad took Al Hasan and Al Husain;

* The Ayah said: Our ladies —and Muhammad took his daughter Fatima;

* The Ayah said: Our selves —and Muhammad took Ali as if Ali was the self of the Prophet.

Upon seeing this group the Patriarch became startled, even frightened! Taken aback he hurriedly consulted with his group. It became unquestionably obvious that Muhammad was saying only the truth, otherwise he would have brought other than the closest people to him. Thus, they reasoned that for Muhammad to call upon Allah for a curse would certainly bring the damnation and ruin on these Christians. They knew Allah would respond to a Prophet, and by conducting the Mubaahala their lot would be ruin!

Having thus debated the matter, the Patriarch came forth with a look of relief. He acknowledged to Muhammad and opted for immediate withdrawal from the Mubaahala! The Patriarch also said: “If it weren't for my obligations with the Emperor I would have right away changed to Islam!”

The Term Ourselves in Mubaahala

For the Mubaahala the Holy Quran asked Muhammad (pbuh) to bring forth persons (in the plural) who would be the replica of himself. The Prophet (pbuh) chose Ali (a.s.), since no one else would do, Ali was the replica, the mirror image, the very one! This implies that Ali had the identity in reflection of thought, spirituality, action, and motivations to such an extent that at any time one would represent the other.

Ali then is the replica of the self of the Prophet (pbuh), the true representation of him. Ali was in the Prophet’s eyes: the figurative brother, supporter, deputy and defender. Ali's idealism, thinking, and spiritual make up were a mirror image to those of the Prophet (pbuh).

Many Muslim scholars, commentators and Traditionists whom the Ummah acclaims with one voice, have given the details of this event with following conclusions:

* The seriousness of the occasion demanded absolute purity, physical as well as spiritual, to take part in the fateful event.

* Only the best of Allah's creations [Ahlul Bayt] were selected by the Holy Prophet under Allah's guidance.

* It, beyond all doubts, established the purity, the truthfulness, and the sublime position of the Ahlul Bayt.

* It also unquestionably confirmed as to who were the members of the family of the Holy Prophet. [1]

[1] Also Al Razi, Tafseer Kabir. Also Al Sayooti, Tafseer Durr Al Manthur. Also Tafseer Al Baydhawi. Also Tafseer Ibn Katheer. Also Sahih Muslim and Sahih Tirmidhi.)

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Mohsen's Second Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by mohsen 13 hours ago
Who is your Vali

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّـهُ وَرَ‌سُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَ‌اكِعُونَ

Your Master is only Allah, His Messenger, and the believers who establish the prayer and pay the charity while in bow. ‌
Shakir translation:

Only Allah is your Vali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.
What is the related historical context that this verse revealed about it?

Lets mention this hadith from the commentary of the Quran by Abi Is'haq Ahmad Ibn Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Nisaboori al-Tha'labi:

Both of my ears may turn deaf and both of my eyes may become blind if I speak a lie. I heard the Messenger of Allah, Allah's blessings and peace be upon him and his posterity, saying, "Ali is the guide of the righteous and the slayer of the infidels. he who has helped him is victorious and he who has abandoned him is forsaken." One day I said my prayers in the company of the Prophet. A beggar came to the mosque and begged for alms, but nobody gave him anything. Ali was in a state of kneeling in the prayer. He pointed out his ring to the beggar, who appraoched him and removed the ring from his finger. Thereupon the Prophet, Allah's blessings and peace be upon him and his posterity, implored Allah the Mighty and Glorious, saying: "O Allah! My brother Moses begged you saying, 'My Lord, delight my heart and make my task easy and undo the knot in my tongue so that they may understand me, and appoint from my kinsmen, Haroon, my brother, as my vizier, and strenghthen my back with him and make him participate in my mission so that we may glorify You and remember You more frequently. Certainly You see us.' And You inspired him: 'O Musa! All your requests have been granted.' O Allah! I am your slave and your prophet. Delight my heart and make my task easy and appoint from among my kinsmen Ali as my vizier and strengthen my back with him."

Abu Dhar, then, proceeded

By Allah, the Messenger of Allah, Allah's blessings and peace be upon him and his posterity had not yet finished his supplication when the trustworthy Gabriel descended to him with this Verse

"Certainly Allah is Your Master, and His Prophet and those who believe who establish prayer and give charity while they bow. And whoever takes Allah and His Messenger and those who believe as a guardian, so surely the party of Allah will be victorious."
Sunni References for this Hadith:

(1) Tafsir al-Kabir, by Ahmad Ibn Muhammad al-Tha'labi, under Verse 5:55

(2) Tafsir al-Kabir, by Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v6, pp 186,288-289

(3) Tafsir Jamiul Hukam al-Quran, by Muhammad Ibn Ahmad Qurtubi, v6, p219

(4) Tafsir al-Khazin, v2, p68

(5) Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v2, pp 293-294

(6) Tafsir al-Kashshaf, by al-Zamakhshari, Egypt 1373, v1, pp 505,649

(7) Asbab al-Nuzool, by Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, Egypt 1382, v1, p73 on the

authority of Ibn Abbas

(8) Asbab al-Nuzool, by al-Wahidi, on the authority of Ibn Abbas

(9) Sharh al-Tjrid, by Allama Qushji

(10) Ahkam al-Quran, al-Jassas, v2, pp 542-543

(11) Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v5, p38

(12) Kanzul Ummal, by al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, v6, p391, Tradition #5991

(13) al-Awsat, by Tabarani, narrated from Ammar Yasir

(14) Ibn Mardawayh, on the authority of Ibn Abbas

Is there any one in history paying charity while in bow?
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Arif's Fifth Reply!

Post by behnam »

Comment by arif saeed 6 hours ago
Dear bahnam and Mohsin.

Please don't complicate simple matter. Let me simplify the issue for you and mohsin to understand it with my logical explanation.

In order to determine the ruler, apart from knowledge, certain age is required. For an example, in my country, the minimum age of the eligibility for the candidature of president is 45, 40 in Afghanistan, 40 in German. Besides this, in the most of the countries, no candidate less than 35 is eligible for the post. Now compare the age of Ali (R.A) with that of Abo Baker (R.A) and Umer (R.A) was at that time.

Ali was 32 years old when the first caliph was selected while Abo Baker was 59 years old and 55 years old.

Ali (R.A) was 34 years old when Umer was selected as the second caliph whereas Umer was 57 years old when he took charge of caliphate. Furthermore, Ali (R.A) had served on the position of a prime counselor in their caliphate. Now you must remove this confusion too that the knowledge of Ali (R.A) as gateway of knowledge was not availed.

Islam is the religion which covers all aspects of life including politics which means science of government. Please don't interpret the word "politics" as per your own imagination.

Dear, I have answered your many queries but I asked one questions what would happen if Ali was present there at that moment. Would Ali offer himself as a candidate for the post? Or Ali (R.A) also play the same game with Abuzar, Meghdad, Zobeir, the way you blamed on Abo Baker and Umer. What kind of character of Ali (R.A) you wanna prove us? (May Allah forgive me!)
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My Sixth Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by Behnam 5 minutes ago
Dear Arif Saeed,

So many thanks for your reply. Thank you once again for your logical explanation. I am happy that you have decided to use logic in your answers.

It is an undeniable fact that both Abo Baker and Umer(رضی الله عنها) have been older than Ali. However, age cannot be an important factor in comparison with other factors such as knowledge, wisdom, rightness, bravery, piety, justice, etc. According to the Holy Quran, Jesus was a messenger of God from his childhood. As a matter of fact, he was in cradle when he said;
" قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيّاً "

It should be kept in mind that I am not comparing Ali with Jesus. What I am saying is that age cannot be a limitation or drawback for someone if that person has got some other special important abilities and capabilities.

Many messengers had been young. For example, how old was Yousof when he became a messenger of God? By the way, some people were older than Abo Baker(R.A). Why weren't they allowed to participate in that famous political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours)?

According to the history of Islam, after that political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours) which resulted in selecting Abo Baker(R.A) as the first Caliph, he used to say; "اقیلونی فلست بخیرکم"[leave me alone, I am not the best of you]! The question is this: If he believed that he wasn't the best among people, why did he nominate Umer(R.A) as his successor? This is really strange!

"فیا عجباً، بینا هو یستقیلها فی حیاته إذ عقدها لاخر بعد وفاته"

I don't know what would have happened if they had let Ali and some other companions finish washing and burying Mohammad's(PBUH) dead body and participate in that political game. Well, politicians know which action is more beneficial!

You were supposed to answer : Ali and some pious companions were washing Mohammad's(PBUH) dead body, and were burying him when Abo Baker and Umer(رضی الله عنها) were gathered in سقیفه بنی ساعده to play that political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours) in the name of caring for Islam and protecting it from danger(you called them as saviors)!

Ali and his wife(Prophet's daughter) were in mourning{washing and burying Mohammad) when politicians were playing political game! This is the answer you were supposed to give. I don't know what would have happened if they let Ali join them! Nobody knows! Only God knows!

Dear brother Mohsen, it seems you have brought that verse from the Holy Quran. Has it come in Quran of Shiite and Sunny groups with the same words? God is addressing clearly who could become caliph after Mohamad's(PBUH) death. Who has given his ring while praying? Well, isn't it mentioned in the history of Islam? If the history says who that person had been, why Shiite and Sunny groups have different idea about the successor of Muhammad(PBUH)? Please make it clear to me brother Mohsen! Thank you in advnace!

All the best,
Behnam, 13 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: heart is more delicious

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Mohsen,

I envy your strong digestive system or better to nominate it grinder. Thanks for testing camel’s meat as well as its attachments (متعلقات ) and recommending them.
You know, I don’t like meat, and try to eat meat as little as possible. However, I try to add other alternatives such as egg, dairy products, beans, so on to get the essential amount of protein required for my body. On the other hand, I guess my stomach is pampered by avoiding some types of food and stuff-- I was teased by my friends several times for avoiding junk foods and packaged things (قاقا لی لی ) that may be unhealthy and have low nutritional value. I’ve got my own package in my handbag which mostly contained of nuts, dried fruits, fruit leather, so on. My digestive system is trained to grind some particular sorts of food and stuff. LOL

However, I always asked myself why about every unhealthy food should be tasty and delicious? Why are bad deeds and actions more tempting? Why….? Winking!

Oh thanks for sharing that picture. But let me keep speechless regarding my unchanged idea about the ugliness of that animal. Winking!

Mohsen wrote:
about the gender of infant , I tell you indirectly ,dish antenna was my sister‘ lot , not telescopic, do you know what the gender infant?

Moving on the gender of your sister’s cutie, I have to confess that I’m not that genius to solve your puzzle. I asked myself why Mohsen should have made such a puzzle to evaluate my IQ (heheheheee) while he had already used (she) as a pronoun in her former statements. You should have pointed to other clues such as default colors selected for girl and boy (pink & blue) to make me guess what I was expected to guess.

Anyway, your puzzle provoked my imaginative power to make a funny story. I imagined what if Mohsen had his own sonography clinic. Let’s see…
A young couple visits Mohsen’s clinic to make sure about the health and gender of their infant. After applying gel on the pregnant lady’s abdomen, moving the probe on it, and looking at the monitor precisely, her husband will hastily ask Dr. Mohsen about the gender of their infant while he is shedding the tears of happiness from his two eager eyes (LOL). Dr. Mohsen will make that puzzle and ask him to guess what the gender of their infant is with a sly smile on his face. Oops… I can’t imagine the ending of this story… heheheheeeeee

Story by: Hurieh

Dear Mohsen, I’m not a nutritionist and won’t prescribe any particular diet for you. But I’ll give you some general recommendations over this issue.

You know, I disapprove of some nutritionists who suggest some tough diets for their clients to lose weight. Have you noticed that a large number of people who follow some particular tough diets either give up at the beginning, or gain more weight after reaching to their ideal weight? So, something must be wrong.

You know, even a person with strong willpower and perseverance will probably fail to follow a strict diet and avoid eating delicious foods less than what his body needs in a long run. Suppose a person who had been following a though diet for about 6 months and reaches to his ideal weight. After being satisfied with his new weight and shape he will resume his former lifestyle. What will happen? He will reach to his former overweight status or even worse very soon. Then he may experience the cycle of losing-gaining weight several times which is called “yo-yo dieting”. In most cases, they give up and lose their hope forever.
Now, what’s the solution?

With consideration of the fact that our body needs all types of nutrients including protein, fat, carbohydrate, vitamin, so on, they can eat whatever they like but in a different way. They should skip foods containing of carbohydrate, sugar (or any type of artificial sweeteners) and starch (rice, bread, potato, spaghetti , …) as much as they can and add other alternatives that make them eat less such as salad and vegetable to their meals. They should try to add more natural substances to their diet such as olive oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, so on—I wonder whether the oil labeled as natural and we get from supper market is really natural(winking).

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: heart is more delicious (II)

Post by Hurieh »

Some experts recommend to divide their food in more portions—for example: five meals per day instead of three meals.
I'm not sure but I personally don’t think it’s a good idea. The dietary need differs in every person according to different factors such as age, gender, career, blah, blah. So I think they’d better start eating whenever they feel hunger and stop eating before they feel complete satiety –what our holy prophet Mohammad (PBUH) had also recommended.
Some people are used to snack between meals. They should avoid snacking between meals as much as possible--especially snacking nuts that raise calories and some fruits that have sugar. It should be noted that eating large amounts of sweet fruits which contain of glucose and fructose raise triglyceride level especially in women.

Regular exercise and healthy sleep pattern shouldn’t be forgotten too.

And finally, they should keep in mind that they are supposed to lose their weight only once and keep it forever with sticking to their healthy lifestyle.

Dear Mohsen, this story is too long and I’m lacking enough time and concentration digging this issue. I have to finish writing an article very soon. I personally determined to make some changes in my lifestyle after holy month of Ramadan. Changing my nutritional diet and doing regular exercise and relaxation activities are also included in my program. I may write more about my new determinations as soon as I possibly can. Hope you’ll successfully reach to your ideal weight very soon. Winking…

Sincerely,
Hurieh
Aug 14th/ 2015
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Arif's Sixth Reply!

Post by behnam »

Comment by arif saeed 14 hours ago
Well Dear Behnam

You prevented me from expressing sentimentally, but you, yourself have turned back from your own principle set by yourself. Anyway Whatever you quoted the event regarding Abo Baker (R.A) and Umer (R.A) is the viewpoints of Shi'ah sect. I don't need to comment as I said in the beginning of this debate for the sake of Peace.

The translation of cited verse is below, so those who can't understand Arabic can get it.

Al-Quran [19:30]

"The child proclaimed, “I am Allah’s bondman; He has given me the Book and made me a Herald of the Hidden (a Prophet).”

Can you let me know what is the relation of this verse with the selection of Caliph. The prophet (peace be upon him) were chosen by Allah Almighty, whereas the selection of caliphs, rulers, presidents, Prime Ministers have to be elected/selected by the people as per criteria which varies from country to country. However, the age from all aspects important, therefore is fixed whatever age may be. You should read my whole comments, especially the first the first reply to your queries, thoroughly and carefully, which have full of logic.

what would happen if Ali was present there at that moment. Would Ali offer himself as a candidate for the post?", You replied "God knows better!

Is it logical reply?
In response to my query "

The Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace be upon him) gave the title of "Saddique" (Trustworthy) to Abo Baker for whom bearing doubt means bearing doubt against the judgement of Muhammad. There may be many reasons behind his silence in the matter of selecting successor. One of the reasons I may easily figure out that those who believed his prophecy would not create suspicion for his companions gentleness and honesty of whom had already been testified by the prophet himself.

The protest against the selection of Umer (R.A) is now unacceptable since he proved himself the most successful administrator not only the history of Islam, but also in the history of the world. Many western historian admired the great of Umer (R.A) who gave proper system of justice, education, police, etc. The wisdom of Abo Baker had been proven. The question rose against the selection of first two caliphs in the government of third caliph was nothing but avert gesture of jealousy by the enemy of Islam. That event had separated believers and unbelievers.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Comment by Behnam 10 mins ago

Dear brother Arif Saeed,

Many thanks for your patience, tolerance, and kindness. Thank you once again for your useful replies. It seems your English and Arabic are excellent. Neither my English, nor my Arabic is good. Above it, my general knowledge of Islam is so poor.

Dear brother, you keep calling me a suspicious person, but your posts heavily imply that you have a very suspicious mind. I meant age cannot be more important than some factors such as wisdom, piety, knowledge of Islam, justice, courage which are essentially important for a Caliph. In order to support my claim, I gave some available evidence from Quran and history! After the death of Moaviye(R.A), his son Yazid(R.A) became caliph. He was young, but people didn't challenged his خلافت! What does it mean? It mean even in the world of Arab(Islam) at that era, it was acceptable to have young Caliph.

Prophet of Islam had given some tittles such as "Seif-Al-Islam_Zubeir" and "Talhat-Al-Kheir", but those tittles were all temporary. According to history, those tittles could not guarantee their piety and Islamic lives.

Dear brother Arif, suppose I challenged the tittle of "Saddigh" and the whole basis on which you rely and say all the stories are completely untrue, what would you do? You would try to give some evidence from history, by narrating some 'Hadith' to support it, wouldn't you?

According to some Sunny references, neither Abo Baker(R.A) had been "Saddigh" nor Umer(R.A) had been "Farugh". Let's forget these issues and consider Abo baker(R.A) as the greatest "Sadegh" of the world of Islam at that era. Was that enough for taking that post?

I want you to study the history of Islam in your own Sunny references. I guess you will agree that Abo Baker(R.A) had not been titled as "Saddigh" by Muhammad(PBUH).

First, let's focus on Abo Baker(R.A). After knowing this man we will study Umer(R.A) and Usman(R.A) and Ali.

Thank you for your patience.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Mohsen's Third Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by mohsen 1 hour ago
Dear Brother Arif Saeed and Behnam,

Our prophet (PBUH ) named his successor (Ali-A/S) for many times , I clear it by following article which is written based on Sunni references , and later tell you what has happened in Ghadir Khumm , where prophet Mohammad introduce his successor ( Ali-A/S) in front of 120000 people .

Once a person told me that Abu Bakr is more knowledgeable than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). I asked him how ?! He said "because Abu Bakr understood that he should assign a person as his successor to keep the system and community working in order. As it is well-known Abu Bakr assigned Umar as his successor. But the Prophet failed to realize this important task that the Islamic community needs a qualified leader after him, or perhaps it was not important for the prophet that who is going to take over the power after him"!
When I heard that, I started asking the following question from myself: Is it possible that the Prophet of Islam (pbuh) who has tried hard to implement Islam, and tolerated a lot of problems, disasters, and paid big price to establish Islam in Arabian peninsula, leaves people without assigning any person to keep this religion alive after him?! The religion that is to be the last religion of God for this world; the religion that was supposed to be for every nation all over the world both inwardly and outwardly (political authority). What happened that we Muslims are in this miserable situation in the world for centuries? What happened that the chain of successors/rulers (Ulul-Amr) has reached to people like King Husain, Saddam Husain, Husni Mubarak, ...? Something is terribly wrong!
Yes, The problem is leadership and Guardianship. Was this problem not so important for prophet or didn't he take it seriously? Of course, he did take it serious and he must have assigned a chain of successors (Caliphs) who where the most qualified as the head of Islamic state and as the guardian of Shari'ah (divine law).
Another question that came out to my mind was that: Are Allah and His prophet more qualified to assign the Caliphs, or people? Is Islam on the basis of democracy (government of people over people) or on the basis of theocracy (Kingdom of Allah over the earth)? The history of Islam testifies that the government after the death of prophet was neither democratic nor theocratic. Just a few people gathered in "Saqifah bani Saaedah" and assigned Abu Bakr as Caliph while Imam Ali was busy with the burial of the holy prophet in Medina.
Is it our choice as to whom should be a Prophet or it is Allah's choice?
Can we select Prophet by Shura? The same goes for assigning the successor of Prophet (pbuh), for Allah knows best who is the most qualified for this position. It seems very strange that a deputy of a chief is assigned by any person other than him. Deputy of God (or prophet) is only assigned by God (or prophet), and it is not the people's business! There are many examples in Quran where Allah states that He is the one who assigns a successor on the earth. Allah, Exalted He is, states in Quran:
"O' David, we assigned you as Caliph (successor) on the earth ..." (Quran 38:26)
He also states:
"... We have assigned you (Abraham) as Imam (leader) for people ..." (Quran 2:124)
As we see, Caliph/Imam for the mankind is assigned by Allah. See also 2:30 (about Adam). Even Prophet Moses, when he wanted to go to Miqaat, did not ask people to form a Shura to assign a Caliph for him. Quran tells us that:
(Moses said: "O' Allah) assign me a vizier from my family, (that is) my brother Aaron (Haroon) ...," (Allah) said: "We granted your requests, O' Moses." (Quran 20:29-36).
Allah, Exalted, also said:
"Surely We gave the book to Moses and assigned his brother Aaron as his vizier." (Quran 25:35).
Allah also said:
"... And Moses said unto his brother Aaron: Take my place among the people." (Quran 7:142).
Notice that "Ukhlufni" and "Khalifa" (Caliph) are exactly from the same root.
In this connection, let us take a look at the following interesting tradition in Sahih al-Bukhari:
The Messenger of Allah said to Ali: "Your position to me is like the position of Aaron (Haroon) to Moses, except that there shall be no Prophet after me"
Sunni References:
(1) Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English version, Traditions 5.56, 5.700
(2) Sahih Muslim, Arabic, v4, pp 1870-71
(3) Sunan Ibn Majah, p12
(4) Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, p174
(5) al-Khasa'is, by al-Nisa'i, pp 15-16
(6) Mushkil al-Athar, by al-Tahawi, v2, p309
The Prophet (PBUH) thereby meant that as Moses had left behind Aaron to look after his people when he went to Miqaat (meeting Allah), in the same way he was leaving Ali behind to look after the affairs of Islam after he met Allah (i.e., his death). Let this reminder be food for thought for the possessors of pure heart and open mind.
The above verses of Quran concerning Aaron show that even the prophet does not assign his deputy/successor, and it is rather Allah who does that. Prophet Moses prayed to Allah and requested that Aaron becomes his deputy, and Allah approved the suggestion/request of Prophet Moses (AS)
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My 8th Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by Behnam 30 minutes ago
Dear brother Mohsen,

Thank you very much for your comment full of new things. It seems you and brother Arif are experts at Islamic issues. I cannot have professional discussion, since I am not good at Islamic subjects.

Brother Mohsen, let's stay only on one branch of this big tree. You brought a verse from Quran, saying '...your vali(ولی) is someone who gives his ring while he is praying'. I believe, one sign is enough. We don't need to make things complicated. Please tell me clearly: Who was that person who gave his ring when he had been praying? What history says about this event? If history clearly says who that person had been, why didn't people follow God's direct addressing? I think one sign is enough for people who are believers. What you have written about the ring is not a 'Hadith' to doubt. It can be inferred from the verse that God has clearly addressed the right person. What is the reason for this much conflict on leadership? That's really strange! It seems both Shiite and Sunny groups are involved in some political discussion instead of following God and his instructions! Why some professional experts don't gather to put their heads together to find out who had been the ring giver while praying??? This can help all Muslims in the world.

Dear brother Mohsen, please make the story of the main ring giver clear to me, and let me know why Muslims didn't(and still don't) follow that guy(the ring giver). Please write as simple as possible by the way.Thank you.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

Mohsen wrote:The USA president recently in his speech in the university of Washington ,said that America will have lost something more precious: America’s credibility as a leader of diplomacy and the anchor of the international system.” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A country who attack to Iraq ,Libya , Syria , Afghanistan without UN back , the country which supported Sadam Hossien attacked to Iran for 8 years ,the leader of this country consider his country as the leader of diplomacy, the US government hides his face behind of some mottos like leader of diplomacy , defend of human rights ,freedom and democracy, but killing thousands of people in war.

The behavior of this country leads the world to another world war. This country behavior is an excuse for other county to achieve their goal by force ,the same as Russia when invaded to the Crimea and got it by military force , Putin said ,did the USA get permission of UN for attacking to Iraq , Afghanestan , Lybia..

I think everybody can talk about human rights expect USA and its allies in Europe

Hi

PERMISSION GRANTED UNDER DECLARATION OF WAR

Please see vote. I am so sorry in some of them I couldn't do the copy and paste for the vote, but I did my best to bring the information.

DECLARATION of WAR

A declaration of war is a formal declaration issued by a national government indicating that a state of war exists between that nation and another. The document Declarations of War and Authorizations for the Use of Military Force: Historical Background and Legal Implications gives an extensive listing and summary of statutes which are automatically engaged upon the US declaring war.
"[T]he text of the October Resolution itself spells out justifications for a war and frames itself as an 'authorization' of such a war."[1] in effect saying an authorization suffices for declaration and what some may view as a formal Congressional "Declaration of War" was not required by the Constitution.
Last edited by Divinna on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

A country who attack to Iraq ,Libya , Syria , Afghanistan without UN back.

IRAQ
Persian Gulf War
Iraq
UNSCR 678, 1990
George H. W. Bush
UNSCR 689, 1991

Persian Gulf War
Iraq
H.R.J. Res. 77
January 12, 1991. 52–47 250–183 George H.W. Bush
The United Nations Security Council drew up terms for the cease-fire, April 3, 1991

Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 1991
The Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution (short title) (Pub.L. 102–1) or Joint Resolution to authorize the use of United States Armed Forces pursuant to United Nations Security Council Resolution 678 (official title), was the United States Congress's January 14, 1991 authorization of the use of U.S. military force in the Gulf War.
President George H. W. Bush requested a Congressional joint resolution on January 8, 1991, one week before the January 15, 1991 deadline issued to Iraq specified by the November 29, 1990 United Nations United Nations Security Council Resolution 678. President Bush had deployed over 500,000 U.S. troops without Congressional authorization to Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf region in the preceding five months in response to Iraq's August 2, 1990 invasion of Kuwait.
United Nations Security Council resolution 678 , adopted on 29 November 1990, after reaffirming resolutions 660, 661, 662, 664, 665, 666, 667, 669, 670, 674 and 677 (all 1990), the Council noted that despite all the United Nations efforts, Iraq continued to defy the Security Council
The Council, recognising its responsibility to uphold international peace and security, offered Iraq one final chance to implement Resolution 660 (1990) which demanded that Iraq withdraw its forces unconditionally from Kuwait to the positions in which they were located on 1 August 1990, the day before the invasion of Kuwait. If Iraq did not implement the resolution by 15 January 1991, Member States were authorised to use all necessary means to uphold and implement Resolution 660 (1990), requesting Member States to keep the Council informed on their decisions. This was the legal authorisation for the Gulf War, as Iraq did not withdraw by the deadline.[1]
Resolution 678 was adopted by 12 votes to 2 against (Cuba, Yemen) and one abstention from the People's Republic of China. China, which had usually vetoed such resolutions authorising action against a state, abstained in an attempt to ease sanctions placed on it after the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989,[2] and Cuba's position was contradictory as it had voted for or abstained on previous resolutions relating to Iraq, but did not support Resolution 678.[3] Various members of the Council were rewarded with economic incentives as a result of their 'yes' vote, and those who initially opposed the resolution were discouraged from voting 'no' with the idea of economic penalties, particularly by the United States.[4] Yemen, which voted against, saw its workers expelled from Saudi Arabia and had aid programmes to the country stopped by the United States, World Bank and International Monetary Fund.[5]
The relatively clear authority granted to Member States in this case contrasts with the disputed legality of U.S. actions in the Iraq disarmament crisis of 2002–03. The extent of authority that United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 gave is the subject of disagreement.
United Nations Security Council resolution 689, adopted unanimously on 9 April 1991, after recalling Resolution 687 (1991), the Council noted a report by the Secretary-General and decided to establish the United Nations Iraq–Kuwait Observation Mission to monitor the demilitarized zone between Iraq and Kuwait, known as the Kuwait–Iraq barrier.
Acting under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, the Council established the Mission for an initial period of six months, deciding to review the question of its termination every six months. Its presence was to deter border violations and monitor hostile or potentially hostile action mounted by either country against the other.[1]
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

LIBYA

Libyan Civil War
Libya
UNSCR 1973, 2011 Barack Obama
Debellation of the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, October 31, 2011

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, on the situation in Libya, is a measure that was adopted on 17 March 2011. The Security Council resolution was proposed by France, Lebanon, and the United Kingdom.[1][2]
Ten Security Council members voted in the affirmative (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, Gabon, Lebanon, Nigeria, Portugal, South Africa, and permanent members France, the United Kingdom, and the United States). Five (Brazil, Germany, and India, and permanent members China and Russia) abstained, with none opposed.[3]
The resolution formed the legal basis for military intervention in the Libyan Civil War, demanding "an immediate ceasefire" and authorizing the international community to establish a no-fly zone and to use all means necessary short of foreign occupation to protect civilians.[4]
Key points[edit]
The resolution, adopted under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter:
• demands the immediate establishment of a ceasefire and a complete end to violence and all attacks against, and abuses of, civilians;
• imposes a no-fly zone over Libya;
• authorizes all necessary means to protect civilians and civilian-populated areas, except for a "foreign occupation force";
• strengthens the arms embargo and particularly action against mercenaries, by allowing for forcible inspections of ships and planes;
• imposes a ban on all Libyan-designated flights;
• imposes an asset freeze on assets owned by the Libyan authorities, and reaffirms that such assets should be used for the benefit of the Libyan people;
• extends the travel ban and assets freeze of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1970 to a number of additional individuals and Libyan entities;
• establishes a panel of experts to monitor and promote sanctions implementation.
Arming anti-Gaddafi forces[edit]
On the face of it, the arms embargo imposed by paragraph 9 of resolution 1970 would prevent arms being supplied to anyone in Libya. However, the resolution qualifies resolution 1970 with the wording "all necessary measures, notwithstanding paragraph 9 of resolution 1970" if in so doing it would protect civilians. Hillary Clinton has argued that, though arming anti-Gaddafi forces was not being proposed at present, it would be legal to do so.[5]

Voting[edit]
Approved (10) Abstained (5) Opposed (0)
• Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Colombia
• France
• Gabon
• Lebanon
• Nigeria
• Portugal
• South Africa
• United Kingdom
• United States
• Brazil
• China
• Germany
• India
• Russia

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, on the situation in Libya, is a measure that was adopted on 17 March 2011. The Security Council resolution was proposed by France, Lebanon, and the United Kingdom.[1][2]
Ten Security Council members voted in the affirmative (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, Gabon, Lebanon, Nigeria, Portugal, South Africa, and permanent members France, the United Kingdom, and the United States). Five (Brazil, Germany, and India, and permanent members China and Russia) abstained, with none opposed.[3]
The resolution formed the legal basis for military intervention in the Libyan Civil War, demanding "an immediate ceasefire" and authorizing the international community to establish a no-fly zone and to use all means necessary short of foreign occupation to protect civilians.[4]
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

Syria
Multinational Force in Lebanon
Shia militias, Druze miltias, Syria
UNSCR 425, 1978
UNSCR 426, 1978 Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan
U.S. forces withdrew in 1984

United Nations Security Council Resolution 425
United Nations Security Council Resolution 425, adopted on March 19, 1978, five days after the Israeli invasion of Lebanon, called on Israel to withdraw immediately its forces from Lebanon and established the United Nations Interim Force In Lebanon (UNIFIL). It was adopted by 12 votes to none; Czechoslovakia and the Soviet Union abstained, and China did not participate.
U.N. Security Council Resolution 425 was issued five days after the Israeli invasion of Lebanon on March 14, 1978, in what was referred to as Operation Litani.
The stated objective of the Operation Litani was to clear out the PLO bases located inside Lebanon, south of the Litani River, in order to better secure northern Israel.
Following Lebanese government claims, the United Nations, driven by the United States, began seeking a peacekeeping force for the area that Israel had occupied in order to bring about a withdrawal of the Israeli forces, and to reintroduce the authority of the Lebanese government in southern Lebanon.
These efforts culminated in Resolution 425, during the 2074th meeting of the United Nations Security Council on March 19, 1978. That led to the formation of UNIFIL, the objective of which was to confirm Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon, restore international peace and security, and help the Lebanese Government restore its effective authority in the area
United Nations Security Council Resolution 426
United Nations Security Council Resolution 426, adopted on March 19, 1978, written the same day as resolution 425, approved of the Secretary-General's report on its implementation and in-turn established the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon for 6 months, to continue operation thereafter if the Council so decides.
The resolution was adopted by 12 votes to none; Czechoslovakia and the Soviet Union abstained and the People's Republic of China did not participate in voting
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

Afghanistan

War in Afghanistan
Afghanistan
al-Qaeda
S.J. Res. 23
September 14, 2001 98–0 420–1 George W. Bush
War ended on December 28, 2014
Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Not to be confused with Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002.
The Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), Pub. L. 107-40, codified at 115 Stat. 224 and passed as S.J.Res. 23 by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizes the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001. The authorization granted the President the authority to use all "necessary and appropriate force" against those whom he determined "planned, authorized, committed or aided" the September 11th attacks, or who harbored said persons or groups. The AUMF was signed by President George W. Bush on September 18, 2001.

, the country which supported Sadam Hossien attacked to Iran for 8 years.

United States support for Iraq during the Iran–Iraq war
United States support for Iraq during the Iran–Iraq War, against post-revolutionary Iran, included several billion dollars' worth of economic aid, the sale of dual-use technology, non-U.S. origin weaponry, military intelligence, Special Operations training, and direct involvement in warfare against Iran.[3][4]
Support from the U.S. for Iraq was not a secret and was frequently discussed in open session of the Senate and House of Representatives. On June 9, 1992, Ted Koppel reported on ABC's Nightline that the "Reagan administrations permitted—and frequently encouraged—the flow of money, agricultural credits, dual-use technology, chemicals, and weapons to Iraq."[5]
President Reagan Ronald Wilson Reagan was an American politician, commentator, and actor, who served as the 40th President of the United States from 1981 to 1989. He made a lot of mistake inside and outside the country

I knew about Reagan and Hussein. I am so sorry for you lost. Its very hard to lost some one in a war. I can feel all your hatred. The only I know is that I didn't vote for Reagan, Clinton, The Bush and Obama. Looks like that I always I voted for the one that doesn't win and others times I didn't vote because I didn't like any candidates. This means because some one is the president doesn't means that everybody in US like him or voted for him.

Saddam Hussein captured
After spending nine months on the run, former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein is captured on this day in 2003. Saddam’s downfall began on March 20, 2003, when the United States led an invasion force into Iraq to topple his government, which had controlled the country for more than 20 years.
After he invaded Kuwait in 1990, a U.S.-led coalition invaded Iraq in 1991, forcing the dictator’s army to leave its smaller neighbor, but failing to remove Saddam from power. Throughout the 1990s, Saddam faced both U.N. economic sanctions and air strikes aimed at crippling his ability to produce chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons. With Iraq continuing to face allegations of illegal oil sales and weapons-building, the United States again invaded the country in March 2003, this time with the expressed purpose of ousting Saddam and his regime.

the US government hides his face behind of some mottos like leader of diplomacy, defend of human rights, freedom and democracy, but killing thousands of people in war.

Millions of soldier died in wars, there is not war with death soldiers.
List of Saddam's Crimes Is Long
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/IraqCoverage/story?id=2761722
Now taking about human rights
Saddam Hussein human rights were violated.
Do you know what rights were violated?
Maybe you don't care if his human rights were violated too. Maybe no one care at all.
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

Mohsen wrote:Hi Divinna,
Why you send one post several times , what do you want to emphasis on ?
I didn’t invite you to talk to me , but if you want to talk about human right ,ok what is the situation human right in ferguson
Hi Mohsen

OMG you just put a smile on my face. Thank you so much for this post. I love it.
I love protest. I have been in a few protests in Seattle. We didn't have any problem marching and protesting. I had so much fun.

State of Emergency in Ferguson Is Lifted as Protests Ease
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/15/us/st ... -ease.html

Ferguson unrest: From shooting to nationwide protests
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30193354

Yes this a clear example of human rights being violated, but we have to see both side of the story.

Under US constitution we have freedom of speech, please see Amendment 1 Freedom of Religion, Press and Expression.

We also have freedom of speech under human rights, read num 20.

UNITED NATIONS
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Simplified Version
This simplified version of the 30 Articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights has been created especially for young people.
1. We Are All Born Free & Equal. We are all born free. We all have our own thoughts and ideas. We should all be treated in the same way.
2. Don’t Discriminate. These rights belong to everybody, whatever our differences.
3. The Right to Life. We all have the right to life, and to live in freedom and safety.
4. No Slavery. Nobody has any right to make us a slave. We cannot make anyone our slave.
5. No Torture. Nobody has any right to hurt us or to torture us.
6. You Have Rights No Matter Where You Go. I am a person just like you!
7. We’re All Equal Before the Law. The law is the same for everyone. It must treat us all fairly.
8. Your Human Rights Are Protected by Law. We can all ask for the law to help us when we are not treated fairly.
9. No Unfair Detainment. Nobody has the right to put us in prison without good reason and keep us there, or to send us away from our country.
10. The Right to Trial. If we are put on trial this should be in public. The people who try us should not let anyone tell them what to do.
11. We’re Always Innocent Till Proven Guilty. Nobody should be blamed for doing something until it is proven. When people say we did a bad thing we have the right to show it is not true.
12. The Right to Privacy. Nobody should try to harm our good name. Nobody has the right to come into our home, open our letters, or bother us or our family without a good reason.
13. Freedom to Move. We all have the right to go where we want in our own country and to travel as we wish.
14. The Right to Seek a Safe Place to Live. If we are frightened of being badly treated in our own country, we all have the right to run away to another country to be safe.
15. Right to a Nationality. We all have the right to belong to a country.
16. Marriage and Family. Every grown-up has the right to marry and have a family if they want to. Men and women have the same rights when they are married, and when they are separated.
17. The Right to Your Own Things. Everyone has the right to own things or share them. Nobody should take our things from us without a good reason.
18. Freedom of Thought. We all have the right to believe in what we want to believe, to have a religion, or to change it if we want.
19. Freedom of Expression. We all have the right to make up our own minds, to think what we like, to say what we think, and to share our ideas with other people.
Last edited by Divinna on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

20. The Right to Public Assembly. We all have the right to meet our friends and to work together in peace to defend our rights. Nobody can make us join a group if we don’t want to.
21. The Right to Democracy. We all have the right to take part in the government of our country. Every grown-up should be allowed to choose their own leaders.
22. Social Security. We all have the right to affordable housing, medicine, education, and childcare, enough money to live on and medical help if we are ill or old.
23. Workers’ Rights. Every grown-up has the right to do a job, to a fair wage for their work, and to join a trade union.
24. The Right to Play. We all have the right to rest from work and to relax.
25. Food and Shelter for All. We all have the right to a good life. Mothers and children, people who are old, unemployed or disabled, and all people have the right to be cared for.
26. The Right to Education. Education is a right. Primary school should be free. We should learn about the United Nations and how to get on with others. Our parents can choose what we learn.
27. Copyright. Copyright is a special law that protects one’s own artistic creations and writings; others cannot make copies without permission. We all have the right to our own way of life and to enjoy the good things that art, science and learning bring.
28. A Fair and Free World. There must be proper order so we can all enjoy rights and freedoms in our own country and all over the world.
29. Responsibility. We have a duty to other people, and we should protect their rights and freedoms.
30. No One Can Take Away Your Human Rights.
Now, We have to see both side of the story.

People has rights to protest. Remember this protesting has to be in peace according to the law. This mean the people who are protesting can not break the law. What laws? There are a lot of laws that sometime people break when they are protesting.

* Sometime they are blocking entrances to buildings like stores, hospital, government buildings, schools etc. and they don’t let people go inside.
When this happen they are breaking the law and the other person rights to go inside those places.

* Sometime they stop the traffic and don’t let people drive or walk through of them.

* They are swearing, cussing and cursing and most of the time they use body language. Let me tell you they use more than the middle finger, they use their whole body with those words. You don’t want to know where men and women put their hands when they say the F word and others words.
When this happen they are breaking the law and the other person rights, when they say bad words to others that they are not protesting.

* They damaged private properties like windows in cars, buildings etc.

Now because this protester broke the law, human rights and security; the government can used FORCED to stop those people that are protesting and violating the law and rights of others. Also if there are protests with guns even they don’t use it they can be shot.

Thank you for this post I enjoyed it.
Divinna

Re: Every coin has got two sides!

Post by Divinna »

behnam wrote:Hi dear friends,

In a post-Dog loving- I hadn't been fair, because I have put all the blame on the West and Westerners! My dear friend Divina has become angry with me and has called me two-faced. Well, she is quite right, because when chatting or emailing, I often approach things from different angels and take almost everything into consideration. In particular, I often try to see both sides-advantages and disadvantages-of issues. But, in my post, I have put almost all blame on the West! I owe her an apology.

If we consider one side of the coin as the negative influences of West culture, the second side of the coin is those easily fooled naive people in our own society! Why do we always blame others? Why do we always make some excuses for our own faults? Why don't we take the responsibilities for our actions and reactions? If dog-loving has come from the West, why do we easily accept it?

The game has got two players. If one of them is the enmity of outside world, the other one is the naivety of inside people. We often say: Ancient Mongolians destroyed our country! Alexander destroyed our country. Arabs destroyed our country... Undoubtedly, our enemies have been cruel with us, sure, but why don't we say: We made a big mistake. We were fooled. We are stupid. We are naive. We are not a normal community.

Anyway, obviously, bad effects, having bad influences, destroying, and all bad devilish actions are what enemies often do in both cold and warm wars! However, one of the main reasons for all failure is our own stupidity and carelessness. This important fact mustn't be denied. When you are stupid and easily fooled, blame yourself more than blaming the cruelty of enemy! This is what should be noticed all the time.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 August, 2015
Dear Behnam

I am so embarrassed for what I said to you, because you have rights to say what ever you want. Your words hurt me, because I know that you always bring both side of the coin.

You said:
The game has got two players
Group number 1
one of them is the enmity of outside world = bad influences, all bad devilish actions, enemies often do in both cold and warm wars
Group number 2
the other one is the naivety of inside people = fool, stupid, naïve

Now my answer: There is no one that put a gun on other person head to make them do something that they didn't want to do. I have to take out those who has been raped and trafficked. All the others people make their own decisions.

You said: Outside world. OMG means they don't have direct influences.

No one influence us, we let ourselves influence. I sent you so many examples in real life with direct influences.

Let me tell about being ignorant. If you go back to my writing How many time I wrote I didn't know, My friend He didn't know, but at the end we stood up for what we believe and we made our own decision.

I told you that you was making excuse for those people than behave bad in your country using the westerns. If you want to change their behavior then you need to change your approach or tactic

Can you see that you are still making excuses, but this time the excuse is: They are naïve. Being ignorant is not an excuse.

Other way to say it: Ignorantia juris non excusat

We can not blame others for everything that is going wrong in our life and we can't use our ignorance as an excuse because being ignorant is not an excuse.

My mom taught me this when I was a little girl. I think, I was 6 years old. I can not removed those memories from my mind even if I wanted to do it. Her words stayed with me until I die. I was hoping to past it to my next generation (my own family) but I don't have one.

You can guide and teach them to use their brain and choose or make the best decision that doesn't affect them.

Hey Behnam I have to say bye to your thread. I am very busy with a lot of stuff that I left behind when my family was here. I need to catch up and I am running out of time.

Bye everybody
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

pilgrimage to Mashhad

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends,
My mother in law has taken ill since a few days ago , and my wife had to nursed her , my wife has gone to her mother’s house , stay there for few days.
I saw my cousin yesterday ,asked me for a travelling to Chaloos , I rejected his suggestion and told him “ I want to take this opportunity to make a pilgrimage to Mashhad ,He accepted and we are supposed to go to Mashad for visiting holy shrine of Imam Reza for few days. If the ticket will be available today ,we will go today, I don’t know ,I am checking internet to book it.
Please forgive me for all of mistake I have made, I hope to be enough qualify to pray for all of you.
All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Friends,

This is just to say hello to all of you and to let you know that I occasionally visit the thread and read the posts.

All the best,
Mortaza
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Sedentary Life, No more!

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Behnam,

How is everything? I hope everything is pretty well with you. If you ask me the same question, I will answer that everything is OK with me too. I can even say confidently that it can’t be any better than this in comparison with before. Back then, I was lost among many obsessive thoughts, delayed tasks, and unnecessary concerns that each took me to a different direction. And I was like a hopeless slave at the hands of these rebellious thoughts.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I determined to make some major changes in my life and get more organized. I had read many psychological books before. About all of them had concentrated on some similar tips such as: living in the present, having neither regret about the past nor concerns toward the future, thinking positively, putting aside any negative feeling, running away from negative people, so on. I had also read many posts, blogs, and articles on the Internet, but none of them could make me fully satisfied. I always thought that it would be wonderful if you could do all of these things and get inner peace. But, the main question is how?

So I started with something that I had already postponed to the future --regular exercise at early mornings in a park which is located in our neighborhood. It takes me only 3 minutes to get there. I couldn’t believe it might have such a huge effect on my body, soul, and mind. I used to nag about my busy schedule and lack of time in order to get out of doing exercise. But now, I learned that doing regular exercise only one hour a day not only doesn’t take my time too much, but also saves my time and energy. How? When you do exercise, you’ll have nice feelings bodily and mentally. It energizes you and makes you feel you are alive, your muscles are relaxed, and you are strong to do whatever you want. Just let the fresh oxygen and pleasing air fill up your lungs by deep breathing at early morning. It purifies your body from any sleepiness and laziness, makes you forget all unnecessary concerns and negative thoughts, and helps you have control on your thoughts. You’ll experience nice peace and strong self-confidence as if you can move a mountain after doing some exercise… LOL… I don’t know why, but I feel a deep internal connection to the nature and natural things. A nice flower or plant, the pleasing sound of the birds (the music of the nature), or a high untouched mountain is enough to revive me.

Well...During last month, I went mount climbing with my family and our relatives two times. WOW… Nothing can cheer me up like walking and jogging in a park or climbing an untouched mountain. You can’t believe how much I enjoyed running (not walking) on the bumpy mountains. I felt as if I’m a butterfly that has got rid of its cocoon and flies freely. heheheeee… It was quite a long time I didn’t go to a mountain. My companions were amazed of my energy for going up about all of the mountains there, and asked me whether I’m a professional athlete. I just smiled and told them that I love walking and mount climbing. They were mostly busy with taking team pictures and selfies on the middle of the mountains while I was going up for the summit with a 10-years-old kid… It was SO much fun. There was a cool river on the base of the mountain. We took off our shoes, put our feet in it, and took several selfies. It was so relaxing. I told many jokes and we all laughed a lot.

Dear Behnam, life can be like a canvas (the tableau of the painting), and we are the painters of this tableau who give identity to it. We can keep the tableau blank, we can throw the tinge of darkness on it, or we can take the palette of bright colors and paint a beautiful rainbow.

If we can’t be happy and prosperous at the moment, we can’t expect to have nice feeling in the future, and we are lost our lives. The life is all about these moments we are living in—neither in the past which has passed nor in the future which isn’t seen.
I used to spend several hours at the computer. I learned a lot out of the virtual world, but the real life is somewhere else. Now, I feel it’s time for a major change. I have to keep every thing balanced to find stability. I have to say goodbye to the sedentary life. I have to try new ways to live each day fully. I have to try to take advantage of every minute of my life efficiently. And finally, I have to admit that “Life is so beautiful”.

Thanks for reading,
Hurieh
Aug 20th/ 2015
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Hurieh

I read your post to Behnam. I agree with you on what you said; about doing exercise regularly and enjoying the moment. Being optimistic and thinking positively is a skill. People should learn to have such kind of lifestyle.

In our society, it is common to talk negatively. Men usually talk about politics and economics, and they usually complain about the situation. Women, especially those having kids, also complain about education system and health system.

To some extend, I believe, it is acceptable to talk about problems. When we see, and face, various problems in daily life, how we could be silent. At least talking about an issue makes us a little relaxed. It is not, however, acceptable to talk about problems in almost all meetings!

I am the kind of person who tries to avoid negative thoughts and conversations. We are living in a small city far from our hometown, with no relatives. It is hard, especially for my wife, to live in this city. My wife always complain and nag. And I always tell her that, beside its bad side, this city has a good side too, and we should take advantage of that. We should try to see just the good side and forget about the bad side. After all, talking about its problems bring us nothing but feeling depressed and miserable.

As you said, one way to get rid of negative thoughts and to feel positive and energetic is doing exercise regularly. During each semester, following a specific schedule, I go to the gym to take part in football (footsall!) games. I am not good at playing football; I just try to catch the ball so I have to run fast!

If the gym is closed (because of summer vacations, for example) I go swimming and running. I can tell you that swimming is the best exercise for every person. While some sports may cause injuries, swimming just makes you pleased and refreshed. The only disadvantage of swimming is that it is not a social activity.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Mortaza
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

The beauties of a rainbow!

Post by behnam »

Hi Hurieh,

So many thanks for your post. As always, it is written beautifully with your skillful fingers. I agree with the ideas about doing regular exercise, being optimistic, thinking positively, managing our thoughts, socializing with positive people, doing tasks on time, having a schedule and going according to it, being effective in the society, having a healthy diet, breaking bad habits, etc.you have pointed out wisely. Thank you very much indeed.

About the painted rainbow, I'd like to write something. I hope not to sound selfish or arrogant. Rainbow is beautiful, but how many beauties do you see in it? I am not asking you. I am asking generally. How many beauties do you see in a rainbow? What makes it seem beautiful?

There are several remarkable physical phenomena in a rainbow. How many of them do you see? The majority of people don't see those hidden beauties in rainbows. I believe, without Physics people cannot see many outstanding beauties of the universe. If you don't believe it, just let me know. I will make some extraordinary beauties of a rainbow clear to you, in case you want to see.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mortaza!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mortaza,
How are you dear professor? I hope you are doing well. How is life? I hope you are enjoying every moment of your life. Thank you very much for visiting the thread and keeping the contact.

I agree with you. Everything has got some beauties. Nothing can be absolutely good or bad. It depends on us to see either the beauty of something or its ugliness. It is easy to say, but the majority of us are not good at seeing the beauty of things. I, myself, am not good at seeing the beauties of life. I see the great beauty of the universe quite well. In other words, I see the physical beauty of nature. But, when it comes to hardship and difficult situations, I don't see their beauties. By the way, I seldom complain. My friends believe I am an optimistic person. However, I should confess that noticing the beauties of some situations is difficult for me. Meanwhile, I don't like to fantasize about things. I prefer to keep my thoughts realistic. I am telling you the truth. :-)

I firmly believe that everything has got some advantages and some disadvantages. Nothing is absolutely ideal!

*************************NOTHING IS ABSOLUTELY IDEAL! *************************

All the best,
Behnam, 21 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Behnam,

Thank you very much for the message.

The beauty of nature! I think the world, the universe, is nothing but a beauty. Every one should see this beauty from its own perspective: you as a physician, me as a mathematician, a doctor as a person who knows about human body, a shepherd who walks on beautiful lands among his sheep and see the natural and instinctive relationships that exist all around him.

But, there is something that always has prevented man from seeing this beautiful world. What is it? Is it the desire to get money? Is it the desire to get power? Maybe we should seek it among the seven deadly sins: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins)

Let me give an example.

As I said in a previous post, last term I taught Calculus II. It was very enjoyable to me. One section is about the level curves and the gradient vector. The gradient vector is perpendicular (normal) to the level curves. On the other hand, the gradient vector points at the direction that (moving on that direction) makes the function minimum or maximum. You can see this rule in nature. Just go to a mountainous area and look at the water streams that flow from the peak to the land and they are perpendicular to the ground layers.

If students can see this beauty, then why should they be concerned just about their grades? The primary goal is to understand these beautiful facts; getting good grades is the secondary goal.

By the way, I would like to read your description of the rainbow and see what you see in it as beauty.

All the best,
Mortaza
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Mortaza, hi

First of all, I’d like to express my warm greeting and say welcome back to you. I hope your nice family and you had been enjoying your life during this somewhat long interval. It’s nice to have you with us after such a long time, and it’s my pleasure to be addressed in your post. Your reader-friendly post with its appealing style persuaded me to take some time and write to you in response to your blog post.

It’s great to know you are an optimist person who tends to look on the bright side of things rather than dark. I congratulate you on having such a positive trait… Yes… You are definitely right. We can’t keep silent at difficulties all the time. We human beings are looking for sort of security in our lives and don’t like anything that threatens our stability. We are humans and we need to release negative thoughts in order to get our former stability. It would be really crippling if we were unable to release our negative feelings.

I personally feel awful and hopeless when I run into a problem which sounds to be out of my control. It really bothers me when I see something is out of my control. So, I go to a silent place, switch into the mute mood and think too much over the issue, especially in the beginning of confronting difficulties. In such situations, my disorganized thoughts usually won’t lead to any logical solution . So, two ways that help me feel more relaxed are saying prayer and sleeping. As God has said in chapter Baqare, verse 153 :

َیا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اسْتَعِينُواْ بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلاَةِ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ

O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient.

After saying prayer, I beg the omniscient God to help me find a solution and bestow upon me whatever suits me the best, not whatever suits my taste. Upon I wake up, I feel much better. So, I think reasonably to find a solution to get rid of that negative thoughts very soon. It works most of the time.

In dealing with hardships, what matters too much, as you also pointed too, is how we handle the situation and tackle unpleasant event, especially for those who tend to be impressive or have an important social position. We should consider that no one likes to deal with a person who nags and complains about every single thing. It may bother people to listen to the negative thoughts of others. It’s also a serious threat to our reputation as a mature person.

I personally used to nag a lot especially when I intended to university in which I was expected to deal with different friends with various culture, custom, perspective, so on. Little by little, I learned how to cope up with things which don’t suit my taste.

So, if complaining about an unpleasant situation may lead to some solutions it’s OK; otherwise, there is no point in nagging about our miseries and being labeled as a nag by others.

Now, upon I face a problem, I try to find a solution for it without any complain. I don’t waste my time complaining and nagging since I learned that almost everything has a solution provided that I go to the trouble of looking for it. And this has been my motto:

من نه آنم که زبونی کشم از چرخ فلک/ چرخ بر هم زنم ار غیر مرادم گردد
I may also consult with experts in that context, but most of the time I try to count on myself and solve my problems independently. A problem has to be so serious that I share it with my family. I really like to learn new things on my own and rarely share my problems with others. I gained a lot of experiences and skills out of my problems and my “Trial & Error” attempts to solve them. I believe hardships and difficulties, in spite of their negative sides, have positive sides too. They make us stronger. We learn how to think and act wisely. Besides that, people will rely on us as a problem solver and a mature person. It gives me self-confidence when my family count on me, my opinions, and my thoughts when they want to make a decision.

Let’s switch to the next topic. Among group sports, I like playing badminton too much and I play it about once in a week.

Swimming can also be an amazing sport, but I always make up some excuses not to accompany my friends to the pool—like complaining about sanitary issues… Winking…I’ve got a bitter memory from swimming and pool in my childhood when I was only 6-years old. I may change my idea about swimming in future. Who knows?

Regards,
Hurieh
Aug 24th/ 2015
Last edited by Hurieh on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: The beauties of a rainbow!

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Behnam,

Thanks for your nice post and your delicate attention. It’s great that you give implication to your knowledge and use it in your daily life for explaining some natural facts and phenomena. I really like it when people use their knowledge in the empirical parts of their lives.

Let me tell you something… I used to dislike physics and mathematics when I was at high school. But why? We had our teachers who acted as a parrot ( God forbid) in our physics and mathematics classes. They had their guide books in their handbags, and every session, they started copying and pasting the formulas and the answer of the exercises on the blackboard. As a student who was always looking for a reason, I was quite dumb in these classes. I wondered if I was expected to memorize all these formulas that seemed to me like the picture of a maze on the blackboard. I asked myself: “ What’s the point in memorizing these useless formulas?" I wish I could lay my hands on their guide books, hide them, and see how they were going to teach while they were disarmed. Some students, however, could always get the highest marks due to the fact that they were able to memorize all of those formulas and exercises in our exams. I can’t remember how I could pass my final exams, but I remember quite well that I ruined my entrance exam somehow due to leaving about all of the questions from these two subjects unanswered. I could solve only two or three questions (I guess) from some simple subjects (capacitor and electronic circuit) and I degraded awfully because of these two lessons. I wish the teachers had insight to their knowledge to be able to convince the students why they were supposed to learn these things. That’s why I always feel that the theoretical knowledge is useless unless we can find a way to apply it to the empirical part of our lives. I really dislike theoretical lessons and subjects.

Dear Behnam, It’s really amazing that you can explain how some concepts that seem merely theoretical to the most of people (me also included) can have links to some natural phenomena. I’m really willing to know what you see beyond what we simply call it as a rainbow.

Regards,
Hurieh
Aug 24th/ 2015
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh,

Although I have come back on Thursday ,but I was behind of many jobs to do ,every day I had to stay overtime in my office to make up my jobs which was fallen behind, my free time on Friday was covered with reception of some guests in my home. My sister who had come to Isfahan to visit the new infant of my other sister , came to my house on Friday , to visit Mashhady Mohsen, My sister family were four people and on Friday we were together from morning to the evening. Talking about everything and watching some old family photos ,then we go out together to visit some old places in the city. It was 3 PM that we came back for the lunch ,which I had ordered to a restaurant , One the Places that we visited and also said our noon prayer there was Imam Ali(AS) Mosque, it is famous in Isfahan because of the second tallest minaret

It is a historical minaret in Isfahan,This minaret is the oldest minaret in Isfahan, which dates back to the 11th century. This minaret is 48 metres (157 ft) in height and is the second highest historical minaret in Isfahan after the Sarban minaret. It is said that this minaret was originally 50 metres (160 ft), but its height has been decreased 2 metres in the course of time. There are four inscriptions on the Ali minaret. One of the inscriptions is made of brick and the others are made of ceramic.

The the picture of minaret I took

Many thanks for sharing your idea about losing weight.also your nice story of Dr.Mohsen which made me to laugh so much :lol: :lol:
I envy your strong body and your energetic climbing, I wish I had such a body to be agile like a deer running in the mountain. May God grant my wishes
Your digestive system should me more powerful than mine ,but you limit yourself to eat special foots , you have been determined to be on diet , that’s good , I have made decision to be on diet some times ,but I always I failed it. Now I have promised to my wife that after finishing the season of melon , I start my diet , at present I eat one melon per day , apricot is not on shops table ,but there are many type of peaches and I can’t stand eating only one or two per day.

Isfahan was famous for the melon ( Gorgab melon) , but because of drought and less rain the Gorgab Area has very little melon .

Picture of Gorgan melon

Of course there are many type of melons , I like all of them The Garmsar melon is so much sweet , juicy and crisp , the inside color is yellow , green and orange .

I hope to start my diet soon

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
mortaza

M E L O N

Post by mortaza »

Hi Mohsen,

Melon is one of my favorite fruits. Right now I have, beside me, some pieces of a very sweet melon. I am eating melon and writing to you at the same time :D.

I think every part, every province, in our beautiful country has its own kind of melon. The Mashadi melon is famous, at least in eastern and northern part of Iran. Mashadi melon does not come from Mashad exactly. They are grown in its neighborhood areas such as Neyshaboor or Torbat-e-Jam!

A story on Mashadi melon:

One day, when I was a student at Sharif University, in Tehran, I was at dormitory doing something I don't exactly remember, maybe studying!! Suddenly, I heard a load voice. The voice belonged to a salesman (a hawker) who was talking on a loudspeaker. He was selling melon. He claimed that he had great sweet melons from Mashad. The funny thing about the salesman was his slogan: he said that his melons had been irrigated by a special water: a water whose source was GONBAD TALA IMAM REZA!!

Thanks for reading.

All the best,
Mortaza
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Rainbow!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for showing interest in knowing more about rainbow. We all look at it, but the majority of us don't see it. Looking at something is different from knowing it. For example, we look at a painting, but we may not know it(see it).

For knowing rainbow and seeing it, it is essentially important to know the answers of the following questions:

1) What is(are) the main physical phenomenon(phenomena) which occur in a rainbow?
2) What are the sequence of colours in a rainbow and why?
3) Why is it dark outside of a rainbow and bright white inside it?
4) How much is the radius of a rainbow?
5) why is it part of a circle?
6) How much is the width of each colour in a rainbow?
7) At what time of day we can see a rainbow?
8) Is there another rainbow in the sky, when we see a rainbow?
9) Where is it?
10) How about the colour sequence, radius, and width of the second rainbow?
11) Are the bows polarized?
12) What is the direction of polarization?
13) Is it possible to see a rainbow from an airplane?
14) If the answer is yes, how is it?
15) Is it possible to make an artificial rainbow? How?

Please think about the answers of those questions. How many of them can you answer? I will write something about them after reading your answers.

I am looking forward to reading your answers.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Hurieh »

Mashhady Mohsen, Hi

Welcome back. God accept your pilgrimage. No need to ask you whether you enjoyed your trip to the holy city of Mashhad. Everyone likes to visit the king of hearts and to spend some time in his peace-loving holy shrine. I just say: “Good for you.”

Thank you very much for your explanations about the historical mosque of Imam Ali (PBUH) and the attached photo. I wonder how the architects were able to make such outstanding buildings in past while they didn’t have today’s facilities. Isfahan had famous skillful architects whose works made this city a great place for sightseeing and tourism. The great historical buildings, monuments, and sights in Isfahan display the spectacular mixture of art and architecture, and brag about the old history of this nice city and skills of the architects.

Well…What I like the most about old mosques is the gateway of them. They are mostly high with beautiful colorful tiles that are placed next to each other skillfully. The proper choice of colors in tiles and the great harmony of them make people feel peace and tranquility.

This week I visited a historical building in Yazd. Two friends of mine (my old classmates) asked me to join them in a small mosque in which a particular ceremony was being held for Imam Reza (PBUH). The mosque is located in the neighborhood of Jame mosque and is a monumental place for some famous Sadat in Yazd. After doing the recommended rituals of the mosque which was too long somehow (reading chapter of Kosar for 1001 times which took me for about 3 hours), we left there and visited Jame mosque. I’d already visited Jame mosque once. Have you ever been there? Many tourists come and visit the mosque. The gateway of Jame mosque is about 52 meters high and so beautiful. We took some rest, had something as breakfast, and talked with each other before leaving the mosque. There are many stores across the road that leads to the main street and sell the souvenirs of Yazd. The weather was brutally hot and we had to leave each other so soon. I asked them to get together in a beautiful park in the province of Taft next Monday.

Mohsen wrote:

I have made decision to be on diet some times ,but I always I failed it. Now I have promised to my wife that after finishing the season of melon , I start my diet , at present I eat one melon per day , apricot is not on shops table ,but there are many type of peaches and I can’t stand eating only one or two per day.

Dear Mohsen, after reading this part of your post I told myself: “Poor Mohsen! He is really innocent. As far as I'm concerned, his wife should blame the fruits which are tempting and tasty not poor Mohsen--or perhaps the salespersons who sell these juicy fruits, or even the farmers who produce such delicious fruits, or … “ heheheeee
Anyway, stay happy and fine.

Regards,
Hurieh
Aug 27th/ 2015
Last edited by Hurieh on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Rainbow!

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Behnam, Hi

It’s really amazing to know there are these many secrets behind the rainbow that each reveals some secrets behind this natural phenomenon. Several Chapters of a book can be dedicated to this subject. The idea of asking some questions to see what we know about this phenomenon was great. It apparently shows you are a great professor who knows how to start a topic. Your questions made me think about mysteries behind the rainbow for a while.

The majority of your questions seem unfamiliar to me. I have little information about the rainbow. I’m not sure if my understanding out of this phenomenon is true; however, I’d like to share my personal understanding and information with you and our friends as follow:

I compare the mechanism of rainbow with what I was already taught about prism in our physics class. After rain, the small drops of water in the air may act like a prism which reflect the rays of sun in a spectrum of different colors. As far as I remember, each color has its wavelength that may explain the order of colors in the prism. However, I don’t know anything about the width and sequence of each color and the scientific explanations behind them. And I guess at noon in which the sun makes a vertical line with the earth, we can’t see the rainbow-- or perhaps the angle at which we look at it is important. And finally, we can see the rainbow in some places which small drops of water are floating in the air such as waterfall.

Thanks for your nice topic. Look forward to your explanations over this nice mysterious phenomenon.

Regards,
Hurieh
Aug 27th/ 2015
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Hurieh,

Thank you very much for your beautiful post to me. Your writings enjoy a rich vocabulary and I should confess that I frequently need to refer to a dictionary while reading your posts.

Swimming, my favorite sport. Let me start by giving some tips on swimming. (This is men's habit that always try to give some tips! forgive me!) If you want to really enjoy swimming it is crucially important to make friend with water. You and water must be friends. When you jump into water you should feel like you and water hug each other!! This cannot happen unless you learn how to breath.

People are afraid of water mostly because they don't know how to breath. At the first place, they just want to breath. This may cause them to struggle which makes the situation even worse!

So, if you want to start over learning swimming and forget that bitter memory, this is my tip: FIRST LEARN HOW TO BREATH IN WATER!!

Playing Badminton is also very pleasant and refreshing. It requires being nimble, agile and fast. It also requires having strong feet and strong wrist. So, good for you if you can keep a regular program on playing Badminton.

By the way, the photo you shared on your post is so funny. I laughed and laughed a lot. Thank you.

Next time, I try to write about the other topics.

Thanks for reading.

All the best,
Mortaza
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Melon properties

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Mortaza,

I am so glad to know that melon is your favorite fruits , we have something in common. :-D
We have Mashadi melon in Isfahan, but it is consider in 3th level comparing its quality with Gogab and Garmsar melon , The Garmsar melon comes from Semnan , I wonder why you prefer to it Mashadi melon , does the story of that salesman effected on your taste, God save us from naughty salesmen :-D :-D

It is said that there are many properties in melon ,specialy it is useful for kidney stone and prostate gland, if it is eaten with its skin ,it prevent the gland to become bigger, there are much properties in the melon seed , I keep the melon seed , dry it and eat it.

It is considered a very flavorsome fruit, fairly satisfying and quite thirst-quenching, thanks to its high water content. This, in turn, also means it can help to prevent dehydration and it is often served after lunch , which is a very enjoyable, low calorie starter. It can also be eaten cut up, with some yoghurt, which makes for a very good snack for those who are watching their weight. Melon is slightly laxative but it is also refreshing and good for those who suffer from anaemia, as it is rich in iron. It is also full of vitamins Aand C and is recommended for those who are lacking these vitamins. Vitamin A, in the form of beta-carotene, stops the formation of free radicals, which are responsible for aging of the skin cells and stretch-marks. Vitamin B is also present in this fruit which, as well as being a toner, can help to recharge our moods and work against ‘emotional’ eating. Vitamin B can also improve our vision and it reinforces bones and teeth.

Melons also have diuretic, purifying and laxative properties and are recommended for those suffering from constipation, haemorrhoids and rheumatic pains. The presence of calcium,phosphorus, magnesium and potassium means melon is a good, natural supplement and is especially beneficial during hot periods: just one slice is enough to improve and ‘wake up’ lethargic intestines (which suffer in high temperatures) and stop feeling bloated. The anti-inflammatory, diuretic and fluidifying (for the blood) properties are therefore very beneficial for the body and the water and fibre that melons provide refresh the digestive system and improve circulation by removing excess cholesterol and triglycerides. Lastly, melon pulp, in the form of a paste, can even be used to treat injuries and burns.
It is enough , I made a lot of Ads for melon , I afraid of price to be doubled from tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
mortaza

Rainbow!

Post by mortaza »

Hi Behnam,

As dear Hurieh says, your way of starting discussion (asking some questions) on rainbow is great. This makes the target audience think about the subject and become more interested on that subject. It is not important if questions are answered correctly, what is important is that they are just answered by the audience. Am I right?!

So I try to answer some of them to the best of my knowledge.

1) What is(are) the main physical phenomenon(phenomena) which occur in a rainbow?

My answer: The main physical phenomenon in a rainbow is that, in different environments, light travels at different speeds.

2) What are the sequence of colours in a rainbow and why?

My answer: I'm not sure if I truly understand this question. If, by sequence of colours, you mean number of colours, I should say that colours are not discrete (separated). I mean, colours change continuously from one side of the spectrum to the other side.

3) Why is it dark outside of a rainbow and bright white inside it?

My answer: I don't know!

4) How much is the radius of a rainbow?

My answer: I don't know. And I want to know if the radius of rainbow is fixed or it changes from incident to incident and depends on specific incident conditions.

5) why is it part of a circle?

My answer: Because water drops (water drops) in air are spherical!

6) How much is the width of each colour in a rainbow?

My answer: I don't know.

7) At what time of day we can see a rainbow?

My answer: perhaps on afternoons, when the sun is on the horizon.

8) Is there another rainbow in the sky, when we see a rainbow?

My answer: I haven't seen yet! So, I presume the answer is NO!

9) Where is it?
10) How about the colour sequence, radius, and width of the second rainbow?

11) Are the bows polarized?

My answer: I don't understand the question.

12) What is the direction of polarization?

13) Is it possible to see a rainbow from an airplane?

My answer: Maybe it is possible to see a rainbow from an airplane provided the airplane altitude is not higher than a certain point!

14) If the answer is yes, how is it?
15) Is it possible to make an artificial rainbow? How?

My answer: Yes, by making artificial rain in a sunny day! For example, using a hose, sprinkle water drops into the air. I did it!

I am looking forward to hearing other friends' answers.

All the best,
Mortaza
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh,

Our body needs different vitamins for being in health , also our soul needs it ,the vitamins of prayer ,fast , Quran, listening to speeches and pilgrimage ,without these vitamins or lack of these vitamins , our soul would be weak and depressed , In holy shrine of Imam Reza (AS) , I feel that he is near to me , who is he? ,a person who has all of best characters of human in his personality , also I committed a lot of sins, but he does not turn his face ,he hugs me between his .arms, a best friend who I cry on his shoulder , and so much energy which I get from him

he is among the best servants of God , God likes his servants , and asks the worshipers to be close to these servants as much as possible.
He says in Quran “لا اسالكم عليه اجرا الا الموده فى القربى” for this (Islam) i ask of you no wage except the love of the (prophet's) relatives (Chapter 42: ASH-SHURA (COUNCIL) /23 ).

Thanks God that I went there and I have felt more peace since I came back , This was an effective vitamin for my soul.

But during staying in Mashad , I didn’t ignore my body :-D :-D , each time I came back from the holy shrine , I went to the Razavi shop , the most favorable thing for me was the Badam Sokhteh ( Almond and honey) , I like it very much , also I brought three package for my wife as souvenir , made her so much happy.

I wish I could visit Yazd one day for body vitamins ( Ghotab and Baghlaba) {-: {-:

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
bahare

Post by bahare »

hi I am ..from Iran. I am practicing English. I am interested in writing in English. I would be glad if you accept me in your community.
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi dear Hurieh

Post by setareh »

Dear Hurieh, it's always great to read your post, especially this time which it contains so many positive and encouraging messages . It's so good to know that you started exercising and you are actually enjoying it. I wish you the best of luck.
Sometimes we are so stressed out about some mistakes that we did in the past or about some problems which we are going to confront in the future that we actually forget to live at present and enjoy life fully.
We lose the precious time that are irreplaceable by thinking about past that is water under the bridge now or thinking about the future that has not come yet.
We have been in this way for a long time, even though we know it's wrong but as a matter of fact there is always a deep gap between our knowing and our actions. If we eradicate this gap then we would put all our knowing into action and would have a wonderful life.
You are also right that we could be the painter of our life and create a masterpiece , but I am afraid sometimes we are not strong enough in dealing with problems or faithful enough to seek for some opportunities, so we couldn't see the beauty of life.
I myself used to be worried about some matters that might happen in my life, but as I tried to enjoy the present I can see the beauty of life better. I hope I could stay in this positive track and enjoy my life and be grateful to my God.
I wish you and all of our friends here the best,
Setareh
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dear Behnam

Post by setareh »

Dear behnam, I hope you are doing great. For all of your complicated questions about rainbow; I tried to search for some answers in philosophy my major' but i couldn't find any. {-: What' s the relation between rainbow and philosophy. I only can come up with some other questions like: has rainbow been from eternity? Is it real or just an illusion? :lol:
Any way I personally enjoy watching rainbow. So simple! We are looking forward to reading your answers, but please as always explain it in simple way so we can understand it better. I wonder if I could see one in the future due to drought or not. Let's be optimistic and hope that we will see so many wonderful rainbows.
Wish you the best,
Setareh
hamouza

Post by hamouza »

Hi I'm Hamza these is the best thing i have ever read ... y really form a great example of how friendship should be ... very fond of this group and this thread and i hope i can join you and i would like to share with y this topic and i hope that every one will participate and give us his thought :
Notice : sorry if i made a lot of mistake and this is the reason for which I'm here ...
NOT EVERYTHING THAT IS LEARNED CONTAINED IN BOOKS .

looking forward to hear from y soon ... :)
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Honey-Bee's post!

Post by behnam »

http://www.myenglishclub.com/profiles/b ... eds-matter

COLOR DOESN'T MATTER. ONLY DEEDS MATTER.
Posted by _✿HONEY_BÉÉ✿_ on September 1, 2015 at 17:29Send View Blog
Hi, everyone.

I guess that you have the same so called "racial experience" in EC when we see different people from different countries. We must admit that all of us represent their Motherlands here and we judge the countries by the people who represent it. Don't you agree with me?

Even if we proclaim that people are different and there are good and bad people in every nation we still have this ancient prejudice that, for example, all jews are greedy, all muslims are terrorists, georgians are obsessed with women and all russians are alcoholics (no offends).

These are so called "social stereotypes" about different races and nationalities that cover our planet like a spider covers a fly with its net. And I must admit that I have the same stereotypes that I try to destroy but they raise and raise again like a phoenix from the fire.

I also want to present you a short movie created by Nancy Spetsioti. Watch it, please.

I guess that we all can think that we are better or superior than all people around us and it doesn't matter if we have the fundamental background for this or not. But when health or other problems come to your family, you can get help even from those people who were despised by us for any reason.

This long-lasting fight inside your head will last forever and it will never end. But what we can do, we can realize, feel and catch all those silly stereotypes inside us and bring them into light. And after it we should examine, prosect and destroy them.

Maybe these operations made by all of us will help to change the destination of the highway called "The human history".

Thanks for reading and watching this awesome short movie. Have a nice evening.

Cap Bee.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My Comment on that!

Post by behnam »

Comment by Behnam 2 minutes ago

Hi Honey-Bee,
How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your post. I have got something in my mind about this topic, but I don't know how to put them into words in a way that not bother or upset anybody, specially you.

First, you should know I am from Iran. What does it mean? I hope the readers themselves will search for Iranian Empire and Cyrus Cylinder to see what does it mean. I am not saying we are different, or better than others. What I am trying to convey is that I am familiar with the civilization, history, human rights, etc. Let me give you an example. Suppose someone hasn't got a car and hasn't experienced having it or even sitting in it. His/her criticisms about car may come from obsession or arrogance. However, an everyday car driver often criticizes rightly.

According to the holy Koran, people are the same. Their deeds make and will make them different! What causes us to act and react differently? I believe, our life philosophy, our doctrine, our ideology, worldview all affect on our deeds. Where our doctrine, philosophy come from? This is a very difficult question. The origins of our life philosophy and doctrine are different. Those different origins introduce different doctrines. Different doctrines will have different followers.

Politicians, philosophers, prophets are three main sources of doctrines. For example, Marxism, Socialism and Communism, were developed by Karl Mark. Divine religions have got their own doctrines too.

Capitalism thinks Islam(the holy Koran actually) is against its purposes in many areas. It must fight with Islam, but how? It was not possible to fight with the holy Koran directly, since it was not possible to burn all Korans in the world. In their think tank they found a solution for that: Instead of fighting with Koran and then Islam, first we should ruin Islam by introducing different groups of Muslims. Then attack them from outside, inside, ..from different angles. Calling them as terrorists is only one of the battles. Supporting politically and financially Taliban, Daish, ...is another one. Dividing Muslims into different group...! This is black, that is white, this one is brown...! Dirty policy!

You should know, we are all apparently Muslim not real Muslims. Real Islam and real Muslim is what the Holy Koran shows and introduces. We are some naive easily fooled people in the Middle East! We are really naive! Smile at me, I will believe you! This is our main weakness. We are awful in recognizing enemy from friend. This is a fact.

To avoid digressing, I'd like to stop speaking about what politicians are doing with Islam. How do they make the members of a family(sisters, brothers, parents..) fight with each other. This is a long story.

Dear Honey-bee, I am afraid to say that what you have written in the post 'colour doesn't matter only deeds matter' are only some sugar-coated sentences. They are sugar-coated, we all love licking them like what children do. However, the sweetness comes to an early end due to the fact that the coat layer is so thin, and the substrate is a bitter fruit of one of the materialist philosophies. In a materialist philosophy, there is at least one justification to whatever someone does, as long as it is beneficial to their society. Kill people in Vietnam, Japan, in the Middle East, ..with Atomic bombs, Laser Guided Missiles, ..because it is beneficial for the West. Take photos while smiling to show that you are kind, and hide what you are doing with humanity. In case someone argues your atomic attack, just justify like this: You know what would happen if we didn't kill 250,000 people in Japan? They were threatening the world! In Animal Farms written by Gorge Orwell, pigs say something like this: pigs need milk and apples in order to think well, and since the pigs’ work is brain work, it is in everyone’s best interest for the pigs to eat the apples and drink the milk. Should the pigs’ brains fail because of a lack of apples and milk?

Anyway, let finish it by emphasizing that a materialist person smiles when taking photos to hide their ugly thoughts. They speak beautifully; telling sugar-coated sentences to fool others. As in 'Animals Farm' they have a very nice motto "people are equal". Their words are beautiful when their stomachs are full. However, when they become hungry, their words change.

As a piece of advice, if we want to know how the main nature of our friend is, just keep him/her hungry for a while. Don't trust in their words when they are full.

Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) has come to complete moralities among human beings. In the holy Koran God is speaking about the importance of deeds. Above all, 2500 years ago Cyrus the great has introduced human rights(google Cyrus Cylinder). It is very funny, westerners speak about equality, human rights, deeds...If someone dies from this misery, there is no blame for him/her!

In a film, a westerner shows a man with special strange frightening appearance, his name implies that he is Muslim... Oh, Muslims, if you die from this insult, there won't be any blame! After 3500 years kingdom, and after 1400 years living under the umbrella of Islam, now westerners took atomic bombs as their modern swords in one hand, and show the definition of equality written in a piece of paper in the other hand!

No dear Honey-Bee! Before you, your leaders have repeatedly, theoretically, and practically have proven that colour matters! You are late.

All the best,
Behnam, 03 September, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

About Rainbow!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for showing interest in the physics of rainbow. As some of you know, on coming Sunday, I am having an oral exam which is called 'Pish jame'. It is something new I guess. Before the main Final qualifying exam(Emtahane jame), some professors from our department interview the candidate to evaluate his knowledge, to see if s/he is qualified enough to sit for Final Qualifying Exam or not. They ask him some general questions about the main courses and all courses as well to see how the student acts and reacts; interacts with physical phenomena.

I am busy these days, not with studying actually, because I am saturated somehow. The more I study, the more doubts come to my mind. Therefore, I am just killing time to have the interview.

I will answer to the questions about rainbow after the exam. I promise. Just keep the contact. We will have some interesting discussion. I will show you the special beauties of a rainbow. You will see how much difference is between looking at a rainbow and seeing it. You can google it, but I am sure, you won't get the answers of those questions from the Net. I am neither boasting, nor exaggerating. Have a try! LOOOL :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 03 September, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
bahare

Post by bahare »

:lol: Praying To God

A man was praying to God.

He said, “God

God responded, "Yes?”

And the guy said, “Can I ask A question?”

“Go right ahead”. God said.

“God, what is a million years to you?”

God said, “A million years to me is only a second.”

The man wonderer.

Then he asked, “God, what is a million dollars worth to you?”

God said, “A million dollars to me is a penny.”

So the man said, “God can I have a penny?”

And God cheerfully said,

“Sure!..... Just wait a second.”
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

rainbow

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam ,

Your question about rainbow motivated me to search and find an article , I found some information about rainbow ,but i don't know if it answer to your question !!

A rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the sun shines on droplets of moisture in the earth's atmosphere. It takes the form of a multicolored arc. Rainbows caused by sunlight always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.

In a "primary rainbow", the arc shows red on the outer part, and violet on the inner side. This rainbow is caused by light being refracted while entering a droplet of water, then reflected inside on the back of the droplet and refracted again when leaving it.

In a double rainbow, a second arc is seen outside the primary arc, and has the order of its colors reversed, red facing toward the other one, in both rainbows. This second rainbow is caused by light reflecting twice inside water droplets.

The rainbow is not located at a specific distance, but comes from any water droplets viewed from a certain angle relative to the Sun's rays. Thus, a rainbow is not a physical object, and cannot be physically approached. Indeed, it is impossible for an observer to manoeuvre to see any rainbow from water droplets at any angle other than the customary one of 42 degrees from the direction opposite the Sun. Even if an observer sees another observer who seems "under" or "at the end" of a rainbow, the second observer will see a different rainbow further off-yet, at the same angle as seen by the first observer.

A rainbow spans a continuous spectrum of colors. Any distinct bands perceived are an artifact of human color vision, and no banding of any type is seen in a black-and-white photo of a rainbow, only a smooth gradation of intensity to a maximum, then fading towards the other side. For colors seen by a normal human eye, the most commonly cited and remembered sequence is Newton's sevenfold red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. Rainbows can be caused by many forms of airborne water. These include not only rain, but also mist, spray, and airborne dew.

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Visibility

Post by Mohsen »

Visibility

Rainbows can be observed whenever there are water drops in the air and sunlight shining from behind at a low altitude angle. The most spectacular rainbow displays happen when half the sky is still dark with raining clouds and the observer is at a spot with clear sky in the direction of the sun. The result is a luminous rainbow that contrasts with the darkened background.

The rainbow effect is also commonly seen near waterfalls or fountains. In addition, the effect can be artificially created by dispersing water droplets into the air during a sunny day. Rarely, a moonbow, lunar rainbow or nighttime rainbow, can be seen on strongly moonlit nights. As human visual perception for color is poor in low light, moonbows are often perceived to be white. It is difficult to photograph the complete semicircle of a rainbow in one frame, as this would require an angle of view of 84°. For a 35 mm camera, a lens with a focal length of 19 mm or less wide-angle lens would be required. Now that powerful software for stitching several images into a panorama is available, images of the entire arc and even secondary arcs can be created fairly easily from a series of overlapping frames. From an airplane, one has the opportunity to see the whole circle of the rainbow, with the plane's shadow in the centre. This phenomenon can be confused with the glory, but a glory is usually much smaller, covering only 5Ð20°.

At good visibility conditions (for example, a dark cloud behind the rainbow), the second arc can be seen, with inverse order of colors. At the background of the blue sky, the second arc is barely visible.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Spectrum

Post by Mohsen »

Spectrum

A rainbow spans a continuous spectrum of colors - there are no "bands". The apparent discreteness is an artifact of the photopigments in the human eye and of the neural processing of our photoreceptor outputs in the brain. Because the peak response of human color receptors varies from person to person, different individuals will see slightly different colors, and persons with color blindness will see a smaller set of colors. However, the seven colors listed below are thought to be representative of how humans everywhere, with normal color vision, see the rainbow. The colors visible in the rainbow are not pure spectral colors. There is spectral smearing due to the fact that for any particular wavelength, there is a distribution of exit angles, rather than a single unvarying angle.

Newton originally (1672) named only five primary colors:
red, yellow, green, blue and violet.

Later he included orange and indigo, giving seven colors
by analogy to the number of notes in a musical scale.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani