Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy New Year!

Post by behnam »

Hi dear friends,

Happy New Year to you and to your beloved people. I hope 1395 will bring you lasting peace of mind and increasing prosperity, perfect health and deep happiness, great wealth and profound wisdom, true love and happy laughter, and many other good things.

All the best,
Behnam, 22 March, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

7 Principles Of An Eagle!

Post by behnam »

If I were an animal, I'd like to be an eagle; but why? Read the following principles to know why I'd like to be an eagle. {-: :lol: {-:

PRINCIPLE 1

Eagles fly alone at high altitude and not with sparrows or other small birds. No other bird can got to the height of the eagle. Stay away from sparrows and ravens.

Eagles fly with Eagles.

PRINCIPLE 2

Eagles have strong vision. They have the ability to focus on something up to five kilometers away. When an eagle sites his prey, he narrows his focus on it and set out to get it. No matter the obstacles, the eagle will not move his focus from the prey until he grabs it.

Have a vision and remain focused no matter what the obstacle and you will succeed.

PRINCIPLE 3

Eagles do not eat dead things. They feed only on fresh prey. Vultures eat dead animals, but eagles will not.

Be careful with what you feed your eyes and ears with, especially in movies and on TV. Steer clear of outdated and old information. Always do your research well.

PRINCIPLE 4

Eagles love the storm. When clouds gather, the eagles get excited. The eagle uses the storm’s wind to lift it higher. Once it finds the wind of the storm, the eagles uses the raging storm to lift him above the clouds. This gives the eagle an opportunity to glide and rest its wings. In the meantime, all the other birds hide in the leaves and branches of the trees.

We can use the storms of life to rise to greater heights. Achievers relish challenges and use them profitably.

PRINCIPLE 5

The Eagle tests before it trusts. When a female eagle meets a male and they want to mate, she flies down to earth with the male pursuing her and she picks a twig. She flies back into the air with the male pursuing her.
Once she has reached a height high enough for her, she lets the twig fall to the ground and watches it as it falls. The male chases after the twig. The faster it falls, the faster he chases it. He has to catch it before it falls to the ground. He then brings it back to the female eagle.

The female eagle grabs the twig and flies to a higher altitude and then drops the twig for the male to chase. This goes on for hours, with the height increasing until the female eagle is assured that the male eagle has mastered the art of catching the twig which shows commitment. Then and only then, will she allow him to mate with her.

Whether in private life or in business, one should test commitment of people intended for partnership

...... to be continued

All the best,
Behnam, 25 march, 2016
Last edited by behnam on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

7 Principles Of An Eagle(part two)!

Post by behnam »

................. continue

PRINCIPLE 6

When ready to lay eggs, the female and male eagle identify a place very high on a cliff where no predators can reach. The male flies to earth and picks thorns and lays them on the crevice of the cliff, then flies to earth again to collect twigs which he lays in the intended nest. He flies back to earth and picks thorns laying them on top of the twigs. He flies back to earth and picks soft grass to cover the thorns. When this first layering is complete the male eagle runs back to earth and picks more thorns, lays them on the nest; runs back to get grass it on top of the thorns, then plucks his feathers to complete the nest. The thorns on the outside of the nest protect it from possible intruders. Both male and female eagles participate in raising the eagle family. She lays the eggs and protects them; he builds the nest and hunts. During the time of training the young ones to fly, the mother eagle throws the eaglets out of the nest. Because they are scared, they jump into the nest again.

Next, she throws them out and then takes off the soft layers of the nest, leaving the thorns bare When the scared eaglets again jump into the nest, they are pricked by thorns. Shrieking and bleeding they jump out again this time wondering why the mother and father who love them so much are torturing them. Next, mother eagle pushes them off the cliff into the air. As they shriek in fear, father eagle flies out and catches them up on his back before they fall and brings them back to the cliff. This goes on for sometime until they start flapping their wings. They get excited at this newfound knowledge that they can fly.

The preparation of the nest teaches us to prepare for changes; The preparation for the family teaches us that active participation of both partners leads to success; The being pricked by the thorns tells us that sometimes being too comfortable where we are may result into our not experiencing life, not progressing and not learning at all. The thorns of life come to teach us that we need to grow, get out of the nest and live on. We may not know it but the seemingly comfortable and safe haven may have thorns.

The people who love us do not let us languish in sloth but push us hard to grow and prosper. Even in their seemingly bad actions they have good intentions for us.

PRINCIPLE 7

When an Eagle grows old, his feathers become weak and cannot take him as fast as he should. When he feels weak and about to die, he retires to a place far away in the rocks. While there, he plucks out every feather on his body until he is completely bare. He stays in this hiding place until he has grown new feathers, then he can come out.

We occasionally need to shed off old habits & items that burden us without adding to our lives.

**************************************************************************************
All the best,
Behnam, 25 March, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

Hope you enjoy your holiday , I have a gift for you to cover your time during the holiday , this is the Feynman Lectures , please go to following website and take pleasure

http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you my old friend? I hope you are doing well and enjoying every minute of your life. Thank you very much for the link. It is really useful.

All the best,
Behnam, 8 April, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi friends!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Long time no see! How are you? I hope you are doing great. Sorry if I am disturbing or bothering. We had an online competition. It was about presenting an imaginary online organization which is involved in educational and cultural activities. I prepared the slides. Team working has some score. I let another member of my team present. Anyway, we won. You can visit the following link and click on 'watch here' to see the slides and to hear my voice as well. When it was necessary I have added something through presenting. I want you to be kind enough to visit the following site and VOTE! Thank you very much in advance.

Please do not hesitate to judge about my awful accent and terrible English! LOL

http://dreamsnmotion.com/news/2016/4/28 ... ompetition

All the best,
Behnam, 6 May, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy Ramadan!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Happy Ramadan to all Muslims!

All the best,
Behnam, 20 June, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I am still here!

Post by behnam »

Hi,

This is just to let you know I am still alive! I am a little bit busy these days, but I will be back, to my maximum level of activeness, I hope so! Eid-ul-Fitr is coming. I'd like to say
Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr to all Muslims in all over the world!

All the best,
Behnam, 3 July, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
kenedy

Post by kenedy »

Hi!
I am very happy to be here and join discussions with you.........
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Welcome Kenedy!

Post by behnam »

Hi Kenedy,

Welcome to this garden in its winter time. The trees have lost their leaves, snow is covering the ground, and the nightingale doesn't sing anymore! You should wait for the spring; the time when roses blossom, and birds chirp!

Thank you for putting comment on this thread. As an old gardener, I am always here to welcome you and to host you in case you need someone to offer you some food, drinks, and a shelter to take some rest for a while.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 July, 2016

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
nileshmghadi

Post by nileshmghadi »

Dear Behnam,

I just became a member of this site and found your topics cache line very interesting. I am here for the same cause. I am very much fascinating about this language. I want to improve my english. I therefore requesting you and other friends please help me out.
Bloodred

Post by Bloodred »

Hi, Behnam!

Is it winter in your country now? Where are you living? :)
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Bloodred!

Post by behnam »

Hi Bloodred,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. No, it isn't winter in my country Iran. It is summer, and the weather is boiling hot. Seasons have winter. Everything has got its winter. In winter, it is freezing. This thread has got winter time too. I am describing the situation of this place(this garden). {-:

All the best,
Behnam, 21 July, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Bloodred

Post by Bloodred »

Hi, Behnam!

I'm doing fine, thanks you for asking! And you? :)
I wonder why do you think it's winter on the thread?
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Why is it winter here?

Post by behnam »

Hi Bloodred,

You are giving me energy to write something. Thank you very much indeed. I am also fine, doing well. Thank you for caring.

It is winter here, because the trees don't have leaves, buds, or flowers. The beautiful birds are not flying and chirping inside this garden anymore. Instead of nightingale or partridge, owl and crow are crying over the trees. These things mostly happen in winter time. By the way, when the owner of a garden dies, the garden becomes destroyed. Again, crows and owls make nest on the trees. These are the sign of destruction. In brief, nightingales, partridges, sparrows, and all beautiful birds have gone from the garden. The trees don't give flowers and fruits. Nobody walks in the garden. These all mean it is winter here! LOOOL! {-:

Where are you from and what do you do?

All the best,
Behnam, 22 July, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Bloodred

Post by Bloodred »

Hello Behnam!

I'm coming from Russia and this is probably why I don't agree with your comparison of winter and destruction/devastation/etc. {-: Because the the winter is the most beautiful season, full of energy and activities, I would even say it provides us an absolutely different sense of life. And what can be more delightful than a winter garden? It's just pure magic! {-;
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Winter!

Post by behnam »

Bloodred wrote:Hello Behnam!

I'm coming from Russia and this is probably why I don't agree with your comparison of winter and destruction/devastation/etc. {-: Because the the winter is the most beautiful season, full of energy and activities, I would even say it provides us an absolutely different sense of life. And what can be more delightful than a winter garden? It's just pure magic!
{-;
Hi Bloodred,

Nice answer! Thank you very much. Everything has got some beauty. Winter isn't an exception. It has got some beauty, and I am not denying that. However, for farmers and gardeners, winter means coldness, freeze, death, and hopelessness. This is a common feeling.

The beauty of something depends, to a great extent, on the angle you look at it trough that angle. If you enjoy skiing, winter is your favourite season. However, if one hasn't access to running water at homes; using the river for washing their clothes; as it was in the past. If someone is a truck driver and has to drive in mountainous roads,etc. winter will be bothering. The definition of things are different for different people. {-:

Winter, literally and metaphorically, is a sign of death, although it has got its special beauties.

All the best,
Behnam, 22 July, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Bloodred

Post by Bloodred »

Hi Behnam!

Thanks for your answer! I found it quite interesting and convincing.

However, I still disagree that winter is a sign of death. Because death is the end of everything, but could we say the same about winter - by no means! Because after winter there comes spring and then summer and so on! :) So, I would rather compare winter with a deep slumber or maybe kind of period of depression, but definitely not death! {-:
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Winter and death!

Post by behnam »

Bloodred wrote:Hi Behnam!

Thanks for your answer! I found it quite interesting and convincing.

However, I still disagree that winter is a sign of death. Because death is the end of everything, but could we say the same about winter - by no means! Because after winter there comes spring and then summer and so on! :) So, I would rather compare winter with a deep slumber or maybe kind of period of depression, but definitely not death!
{-:
Hi Bloodred,

That's true, but something is forgotten yet; death is not the end of everything! In my opinion, death is disappearing from a world and entering another world. In materialist philosophies, this cannot be understood or justified. I don't blame you or anyone else.

Winter is a real death for some trees and plants. They stop working and growing in winters. Anyway, that's a description of the thread. It can be wrong!
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Sposing

Post by Sposing »

This is an awesome thread! Grab some popcorn so I can watch it. :)
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam
The last time I visited the site , I saw your picture , it was beautiful with a white hat on your head. why you change it?
I look at the garden time to time, it is winter as you said , but I think people are all in real gardens and have not time to be in virtual one
This season is wonderful with fruits, I bought 20 kgs plum to make it dry ( prune) for winter , and 10 kgs sour cherry to make jam.
I wish I had several guts for eating such a witty fruits ,apple with rose perfume taste , I take a bag of apple to my office everyday
My wife added some block plum to the cooked hen , it tasted wonderful , todays my boss told me to add some apple with rose perfume to the cook hen.
I want to try it this week
:-) :-) :-)
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Popcorn!

Post by behnam »

Sposing wrote:This is an awesome thread! Grab some popcorn so I can watch it. :)
Hi Sposing,

Thanks. Enjoy eating your popcorn. LOL!
All the best,
Behnam, 1 August, 2016

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

The Season of Fruit!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. Thank you for your post. It made me happy. Yes, I put my real photo for a while, but nobody gave me feedback. I changed it. LOL!

Oh, the season of fruits. I love fruits very much.

Enjoy your life.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 August, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
i have never seen palm in center of Esfahan
I saw this date palm in a school , I took a photo
This palm is very short , it is easy to pick up the date
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

WOW!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

WOW! Fantastic! Jalalkhalegh! Therefore, the proverb 'khorma bar nakhl o daste ma kutah' is wrong! LOL!

All the best,
Behnam, 3 August, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
antonyyy

Post by antonyyy »

Hello everybody,

I'm new in this forum. I''m here for learn english.
I come from France/ paris. Anybody want to discuss with me?
antonyyy

Post by antonyyy »

My message doesn't appear. Why?
Alberix

Post by Alberix »

Hi Behnam! Hi everybody else!

I have already signed to this forum and I have appreciated yours. I'm finding someone with whom speak in English, because I need practise it. I'm Italian, from Rome. I was born on January, but I won't tell you my age!, but I like Summer. Because of the holidays and the weather is sunny and hot.
Elisa, I know "Desiderata". It's wonderfull! I have it on the wall of my bedroom.

I'm sorry, I hadn't time to read all the posts. I promise I'll do that!

Have a good time!

Alberto (Alberix)
Alberix

Post by Alberix »

Hi Behnam! Hi everybody else!

I have already found this forum. It's very interesting and I hope it will be usefull too. I'm Italian, from Rome. I'm finding people whit whom speak English to improve and practise my English. I studied at school many many years ago (I don't tell you my age!!!); I went to USA, San Diego California to visit a friend of mine many years ago; I studied English with some private English but I can't practise it. Then I forget everything. I'd like to do friendship with someone of you, why not, to practise English and have exchanges about any discussions. For example Benham: I was born on January and I like the winter season. But I prefer the summer. Because of the holidays and it's sunny and hot.

Elisa, I know "Desiderata". It's wonderfull! I have it on the wall of my bedroom.

I'm sorry, I had no time to read all the posts. I promise I'll do that.

Have a good time! I'll see you soon.

Alberto (Alberix)

I'd like if you help me to learn English better. Then if I make mistakes, please tell me!!!
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Antony,
Welcome
I like to discuss with you ,I like to practice English, , Here we have air pollution , There is a lot of cars in the streets , and factories re working days and night .what about Paris , Do you have air pollution in Paris ?

Bye
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Alberto,

Welcome
I like to improve my English , my English has been worn out , I like to establish a friendship , What is Desiderata , what the attraction of Desiderata which you hung it on the wall ?

Bye
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Alberix

Post by Alberix »

Hi Mohsen!

I'm very happy if you want to improve your English with an exchange of conversations. But I don't know if I am the right partner, 'cause I have the same problem. My English is quite approximate. Anyway, why not? Let's try! As regards Desiderata, it's a very interesting document with a very deep meanings. Elisa, in this Forum posted it time ago. You can find it.

I'll see you soon!

Alberto
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Alberto,

I found Desiderata in this forum , it is poem ,beautiful , I read just two verse .

Tomorrow is a great day and Iran is in holiday , there are many feasts and parties .

Tonight I brought a box of cake and confectioneries and some different fruits , one of my favorite fruit is pears , it is almost the last days that pears are available in the market . it is also the most expensive one among all available fruits. But I buy it , because I like it very much.

I read about pears properties via internet tonight , it is a real natural medicine , what is your idea about pears , do you have it in Rom?

Bye
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Alberix

Post by Alberix »

Hi Mohsen!

Are you doing? Yes, we have pears in Italy. We have lots of kind of excellent fruits. Expecially grapes from which we product one of the best types of wine in the world. The Italian wines are very popular, famous and good ones. Do you like wine? What about to meet each other on Skype to have private conversation by chat or live? Have you got Skype? And where do you live? My Skype is *******.com.

See you soon!

Alberto
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Alberto,

I have grape tree at home , The grape tree is in the yard , I built a trellis which grape tree has grown on it , it is a black grape ,I pick up some them and most of them are eaten by birds, I enjoy watching the birds when they are eating grape ,specially my two pigeons, I also park my car under the trellis.

I have skype , mine is capmohsen , but I rarely open it, because I can't speak well.

I heard that there are some old wines in the church ? why the church keeps the barrel of wine?

In my country the Christians and Jewishs drinking Wine

Bye
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Alberto, Antony, and Mohsen

How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. Thank you for being here. You are most welcome. Mohsen, how are things? Long time no see! How is life? Is everything going well with you? Are you and your family OK? I hope so!

All the best,
Behnam, 20 September, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Alberix

Post by Alberix »

Hi Mohsen!

I'm very happy to know you like wine. It's fantastic you have a grape trellis and you can coltivate black grape to have red wine. I prefer red wine than the white one. I don't know why there are old wines in the church. Surely the religious communities with their brothers are used to product wine. So probably you can find barrels of wine in the church. As regards Skype, it's not important if you don't speak well. So do I. But maybe it would be easier to speak more frequently or have live conversations. Don't worry and don't be shy. probably the problem is the different time. Where do you live?

Alberto
Alberix

Post by Alberix »

Hi Behnam!

I'm very well, ty! And you. Are you doing, now! Congratulations for this forum. I'm very proud to be here. As I wrote I'd like having conversations with English people, even privatly if someone would. As you see my English is not so good. I need practise it. Then I like having exchange about various argouments. I'm an actor and a director. And I'm an actor coach, too. This could be an interesting argoument, couldn't be? What about acting? And theatre and cinema? Which is your favourite actor or actress or both?

Bye, bye!!!

Alberto

P.S.: Obviously, I invite everyone wanted attend to this and other argouments!!!
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Behnam,

Thank you for your greeting , Life is going well for me thank you, These days I spent most of my free time by reading books,and walking in the green areas. The weather is becoming cool , and chilly breeze makes me more fresh.
Today I felt the autumn.
Although the most part of my mind has been captured by business affairs and money ,but I try to separate it from my peaceful life .

how is your emotion with this fall ?

Bye
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Alberto,

I put the Grape in a drum to make vinegar, also I like the apple vinegar , everyday i eat salad with vinegar we called it Shirazy Salad, first we cut the cucumber ,tomato and onion into small pieces the add vinegar ,I always add some salt ,pepper and nigella seeds to salad.

My location , there is a window in the right side of forum , under my picture I 've written my location ,Iran, Isfahan. you can write the name of Naghshejahan in the google image ,it is the square near to my home , you enjoy watching this beautiful square

you are an actor, Are a famous actor in Italy?

Bye
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Alberix

Post by Alberix »

Hi Mohsen!

Yes, I'm an actor and a director, too. But, unfortunately, not famous. Anyway, it's the same. It's difficult and very hard to become famous and have opportunities to work in Italy!

Have a good time!

Alberto
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Alberto!

Post by behnam »

Hi Alberto,

Thank you very much for praising and saying positive things about the thread and me. I am not good at art, I am sorry. I understand nothing about film, cinema, actor and actress. I wish you success in your wonderful exciting field. Your English is very good. Keep on practicing.

All the best,
Behnam, 23 September, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Glad to see you happy and energetic. My favourite season is coming. You know that Autumn is my lovely season. I love it VERY much. I wish you happy moments in this great lovely season.

All the best,
Behnam, 23 September, 2016
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

favoritism

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Alberto

I don’t know much about actor and cinema, The actor I know is Charlie Chaplin , I watched his movie many time on TV.

It is an old say which said “ It's not what you know but who you know” I don’t know may be you should have someone for favoritism ,to be famous.

Do you think that favoritism ,nepotism and cronyism can make some actors famous ?

Bye
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

autumn

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Behnam

Today I was listening to the coral which students of school were singing near to my office , and it said that students back to schools ,the national anthem was playing .

The autumn is the season of energy and beauty, the nature is becoming multi colors, and leaves start falling.
I remember that you have walnut in your garden , Did you pick them.

My hand became black , yesterday I peeled a lot of walnut , I did it with glove ,but it made my hand black>

Bye
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Alberix

Post by Alberix »

Hi Behnam!

Thank you for compliments about my English. But wait! It's not so good. Writing is easier than speaking. I need practise both. I'd like to have conversations with you and/or others also about other themes. Not necessary about my field. It's important to speak and to talk for me!!!

See you the next!

Alberto
Alberix

Post by Alberix »

Hi Mohsen!

You're right. Surely, here in Italy, but also in other countries, nepotism, favoritism and so on prevent to work. Anyway, I go ahead! Charly Chaplin was one of the most famous actor in the world. I like Al Pacino very much. People sometimes tell me I look like him. And I answer them: "Yes, that true! Expecially in the bank account!!!"

Have a good day!
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Alberto

Comparing my life to the life of actor ,singer or a football players , I see that how perfect their homes and cars and how their lives filled with wonderful moments
They travel to many places, many countries , also they have a lot of people who are fan
A singer who God created him with a good voice , so he sing s and gain a lot of money , it is called Job!!!,? He didn’t bear any hardship in his life
A football player play football and call it JOB , he just enjoy playing with his friend in a green field..

An actor has a little hardship {-; ,because he should repeat some parts in sections of a movie or using make-up , but he enjoys his job.

But I do a lot of different boring job and gain paltry sum.

In societies when a someone with a lot of knowledge, master in university, ,dies nothing happen ,but when someone dies , people know it , by TV ,newspapers , who is he , a pianist , a violinist !!!!

In the cemetery, there is special field for artists , singer , player , but Doctors are buried between common people.

Bye mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

optimize our life

Post by Mohsen »

Hello friends

Smartphone can help us to optimize our life . there are many bulletin boards on my way ,and I want to note the news from the boards , I just take a photo by my smartphone and read t on time and When I ask someone the address , I note it in my smatphone , That is the paperless and penless.

BYE
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Alberix

Post by Alberix »

Hi Mohsen!

Are you doing? As I told me and I understood, you are a doctor, aren't you? Well, I think the doctor is one of the most important, fascinating and beautiful job someone can do. I wanted to become a doctor, a surgeon as my father was. But I changed my mind and surely my life. To be an actor is wonderfull, even is very difficult, I repeat, to have possibility to work and earn money if you have not aids. But it's not so important and fundamental having special field in a cemetery or being remebered when you die by newspapers, TV or else. Believe me and be proud of you and your job!

Alberto