Need help writing in proper format to understand crystal clearly.

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

WingSaber

Need help writing in proper format to understand crystal clearly.

Post by WingSaber »

Hi,

I want your assistance in this line - "Please kindly contact me only If you are a parent of your daughter.". What is the correct way to write in any other format when father writing this sentence.

I'm unable to come up to think to write in a proper format so that people could understand parent has written here clearly.

Open for suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.
knowable

Re: Need help writing in proper format to understand crystal clearly.

Post by knowable »

It is not clear what you are asking for. But anyway, see if any of the following helps.

Contact me if you are the girl’s parent. Or, contact me if you are the girls’ father/mother.

"The" here indicates you are referring to a specific girl. In other words you know the girl you are talking about.

Contact me if you have a daughter.

This means anyone with a daughter can contact you.

Contact me if you are a father with a daughter.

This means you want to be contacted only by fathers who have a daughter.
Axaros

Re: Need help writing in proper format to understand crystal clearly.

Post by Axaros »

Hi guys I'm Axaros, a person who found the will to learn English about 1 year ago. Although I think I made all the necessary to both speak and write English properly, I believe there is still some problem in my wiriting, meaning that natives told me I usually tend to write like a robot, as well as sounding unnatural as a result.
So my question is -- how can I improve? After reading this post, what do you notice weird? Thank you all very much