Finding a partner to speak English

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Post Reply
Maiphuoctoan
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:37 pm
Status: English Learner

Finding a partner to speak English

Post by Maiphuoctoan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Hi everyone!

I’m Vietnamese. I want to improve my English skill. So I think it is great when I can make friend with you and speak English everyday.
Hope we will have a good friendship on the next day!

Thank you.

jonathanrace
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:23 am
Status: English Teacher

Re: Finding a partner to speak English

Post by jonathanrace » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:53 am

Good luck with the studies!

If you haven't already, checked out hellotalk and tandem to find language partners.
I can help you Learn English

User avatar
Firefox
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:57 am
Status: Other

Re: Finding a partner to speak English

Post by Firefox » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:43 am

You could also try myEnglishClub!

Maiphuoctoan
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:37 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Finding a partner to speak English

Post by Maiphuoctoan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:28 pm

jonathanrace wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:53 am
Good luck with the studies!

If you haven't already, checked out hellotalk and tandem to find language partners.
Thanks for your information.

Maiphuoctoan
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:37 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Finding a partner to speak English

Post by Maiphuoctoan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:29 pm

Firefox wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:43 am
You could also try myEnglishClub!
Thank you very much!

prondon
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:19 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Finding a partner to speak English

Post by prondon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:57 pm

Hi, I am interested also in speaking with someone. Considering time difference between your country and mine (Venezuela), do you think is possible to speak around 8 pm Venezuelan time?

zonzon
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:54 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Finding a partner to speak English

Post by zonzon » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:58 am

Maiphuoctoan wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:51 pm
Hi everyone!

I’m Vietnamese. I want to improve my English skill. So I think it is great when I can make friend with you and speak English everyday.
Hope we will have a good friendship on the next day!

Thank you.
I can be your partner, msg me

User avatar
Jassuu
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:18 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Finding a partner to speak English

Post by Jassuu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:20 am

prondon wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:57 pm
Hi, I am interested also in speaking with someone. Considering time difference between your country and mine (Venezuela), do you think is possible to speak around 8 pm Venezuelan time?
zonzon wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:58 am
Maiphuoctoan wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:51 pm
Hi everyone!

I’m Vietnamese. I want to improve my English skill. So I think it is great when I can make friend with you and speak English everyday.
Hope we will have a good friendship on the next day!

Thank you.
I can be your partner, msg me
I would like to join too. I am 24*7 available to learn English. :prof: :geek:
English Learner.

User avatar
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher
Posts: 1339
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:56 am
Status: English Teacher

Re: Finding a partner to speak English

Post by Joe » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:32 am

You could join:
https://www.myenglishclub.com

Then checkout:
https://www.myenglishclub.com/groups/skypers

:roll:
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven

User avatar
Jassuu
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:18 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Finding a partner to speak English

Post by Jassuu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:38 am

Joe wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:32 am
You could join:
https://www.myenglishclub.com

Then checkout:
https://www.myenglishclub.com/groups/skypers

:roll:
I will defiantly join. Thanks!
English Learner.

Post Reply