LOVE...

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

illusion
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:04 pm

oh it's too much to talk about. love is the most powerful feeling in the whole world. It can do with you whatever it wants. You can become someone completely different and change your life 180 degrees....

Silver Member

Postby 123456 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:09 pm

illusion wrote:oh it's too much to talk about. love is the most powerful feeling in the whole world. It can do with you whatever it wants. You can become someone completely different and change your life 180 degrees....

Yes, love can make u from poor to rich if u love a rich person.

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:28 pm

123456 wrote:Yes, love can make u from poor to rich if u love a rich person.

I agree but just until the first "rich" :D:D

Love can make you from poor to rich.

Silver Member

Postby 123456 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:10 am

Dixie wrote:
I agree but just until the first "rich" :D:D

Love can make you from poor to rich.

Yes, but after the first "rich", u can look for another rich lover.
always rich :lol: :P

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:23 pm

123456 wrote:Yes, but after the first "rich", u can look for another rich lover.
always rich :lol: :P

But it doesn't necessarily have to be like that. Money and love are not related. Or they shouldn't be :roll:

PlatoTse

Postby PlatoTse » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:18 pm

Love is one of the varieties of human emotions, for me it is hard to say whether it is the most powerful thing.
Some view Love from a scientific mechanism angle, illustrating the process of how this emotion occurs.They point out that Love in fact does not last forever. I read an article saying that Love is even a pathology in terms of psychology, quite unbelievable right?

Well,now I'm no longer bothered with this issue. :wink:

shokin
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:28 pm

Where is the love ? :lol:

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.

Silver Member

Postby 123456 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:47 am

shokin wrote:Where is the love ? :lol:

Shokin

Love is everywhere.
Love is in eyes of loving people, in pocket of rich men, in worth gifts to lovers ... :lol: :lol:

quicksilver
Gold Member

Postby quicksilver » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:24 am

As u say , Love is only a mediocre matter:
"in pocket of rich men",
We cant bu love by money
And the are all the rich man happy?

me&myself
Silver Member

Postby me&myself » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:37 pm

in my opinion love is the best feeling of the world,you can explain it beacuse its a feeling,and any world can tell us what means the love.love is necessary in our lives,maybe its almost important than air,without love we are empty.And love,is the food of the soul.

DeadDream

Postby DeadDream » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:22 pm

love is so unpredictable sense. for every man it appears differently. my opinion that this difference depend on personality strains. one falling love man can be happy and joyful. another can agonize from jealousy. and so dont remember about unrequited love.
but instead of this all i think love the greatest sense. and everyone even once in their live was falling love.
Fight 4 your L!

Pinay

Postby Pinay » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:03 am

Love is like a smooth 'tequila', the first sip is fiery and sweeps you up in its flavor that you just have to sigh...the second sip makes you heady with feelings that you begin to dance a slow salsa... and the third sips leaves just enough trace of the bittersweet, that nostalgia sits down by your side to keep you company...
The eternal student. There is much to learn, discover and talk about.

TearHere
Gold Member

Postby TearHere » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:26 am

Pinay wrote:Love is like a smooth 'tequila', the first sip is fiery and sweeps you up in its flavor that you just have to sigh...the second sip makes you heady with feelings that you begin to dance a slow salsa... and the third sips leaves just enough trace of the bittersweet, that nostalgia sits down by your side to keep you company...

whoaHH!!!!! :) :) I like that description :lol: :wink:

keko
Silver Member

it makes the world goes round

Postby keko » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:11 am

Love makes us show the best inside of each one of us and it has to do with what we feel to every creature over the surface of earth. I mean, you love your parents, family, friends and also our small brothers, animals. On the other hand, you are worried about the environment, so that you love your planet as well. Fortunately, love is what makes the world goes round.
keko

Pinay

Postby Pinay » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:27 am

tearHERE5189 wrote:
Pinay wrote:Love is like a smooth 'tequila', the first sip is fiery and sweeps you up in its flavor that you just have to sigh...the second sip makes you heady with feelings that you begin to dance a slow salsa... and the third sips leaves just enough trace of the bittersweet, that nostalgia sits down by your side to keep you company...

whoaHH!!!!! :) :) I like that description :lol: :wink:

Glad you like it. Better yet, try a really good 'tequila sunrise'.

TearHere
Gold Member

Postby TearHere » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:30 am

Pinay wrote:Glad you like it. Better yet, try a really good 'tequila sunrise'.

never in my whole life have i tasted tequila yet.. i'm just 16.. but i promise to try as soon as i turn 18.. :lol: bdw, where in the philippines do you live? :?:
When all else fails..don't stop.

Pinay

Postby Pinay » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:56 am

tearHERE5189 wrote:

never in my whole life have i tasted tequila yet.. i'm just 16.. but i promise to try as soon as i turn 18.. :lol: bdw, where in the philippines do you live? :?:

So, you're online now. I live in Makati, Metro Manila. Try the tequila when you're 21. You'll enjoy the experience more. At 18, everything is a bit about action and reaction. At 21, its about nuances and subtleties.

TearHere
Gold Member

Postby TearHere » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:14 am

Pinay wrote:
tearHERE5189 wrote:

So, you're online now. I live in Makati, Metro Manila. Try the tequila when you're 21. You'll enjoy the experience more. At 18, everything is a bit about action and reaction. At 21, its about nuances and subtleties.

:lol: all right.. that's kinda lengthy a time to wait..hmm... :wink:

i guess we can talk in here:
http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/v ... hp?t=33998

so we can chat over different stuff..aside from love.. :wink: c yah..

Ika
Silver Member

Postby Ika » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:25 pm

Love is essential. Love makes us try to be better, love gives the sense of everything. You love, so you feel happy, and you make everybody around feel happy just by being happy yourself. Love can save the world. Imagine - all the people have fallen in love. Will there be place for war? No. Impossible? Why?
Love also hurts. When we give our love to somebody, and then in return you are left alone. Yeah, first we cry and feel miserable, that's so human. But then we get over it and again- we grow and become better, because this is a sign- we do smth wrong, we must change, maybe ourselves, maybe our attitudes.
Love gives us wings, love throws us deep in sorrow, love plays with us and teaches us. You want to be free of that and decide not to fall in love, never ever, not to let it play with you? Well, well, never works, sooner or later love gets you :wink:
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:02 pm

If we say "I love you" to someone, we also have to say "I love all other people because of you, I love the whole world in you, I also love myself because of you."

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”