Do you like travelling? I love it!!!!!!!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC

percyquynh

Re: Do you like travelling? I love it!!!!!!!

Post by percyquynh » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:32 am

I love traveling a lot. Meeting new friends, exploring, seeing new landscape, enjoying new food, also learning about the cultures, billions reasons
Last but not least, post pictures on Instagram. :lol:

Abdoulaye

Post by Abdoulaye » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:55 am

Everyone for sure enjoys traveling.My first memorable experience was that trip we went on in Accra,Ghana .From meeting new people to grabbing tippycal ghanaian food ,This has been such a positive experience for me .I have to say that the city is vibrant specially at night .The weather is really bad too ,lots of rains .The popular place I went to was indépendance square ,this place is enthusiastic just 100 meters from the oceanscape ,,this place gets cold when the sun goes down .I'd say you may considering visiting Accra next time to plan of traveling!!!

frhudson

Post by frhudson » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:06 pm

OMG! The topic has been opened 12 years ago and still alive! :-o

Traveling is my biggest passion and I can`t imagine my life without planes, cars or trains. I visited 18 countries so far and hope to cross the number of 100 one day. What I particularly enjoy in every trip is a feeling of freedom and opportunity to enrich yourself with new experience and unforgettable memories. And the coziest place in the whole universe is Copenhagen. Spectacular architecture, friendly people and the true soul of North. You will fell in love with this city in a few minutes and would never forget. Definitely worth visiting!
Useful plagiarism checker for your essays: https://papersowl.com/free-plagiarism-checker