Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC, Dixie

Elham
Gold Member

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Elham » Wed May 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Hiiiiii

Oh Behnam you know how muchhhhhhhh I wish I could attend your defence. I really really really wish I could ........😐😐😐😐😐

Ramadan will start from tomorrow. My mom asked me, "who's gonna wake you up this year at dawn? Before you had some friends texting you."
And I remembered lots of sweet memories again; you texting me every night, all the chats in the evenings, your SWEET LOVELY presence in my life. Oh God......I just can say: Ghorbunet beram mehrabunam ke in hame ba mohabbat va ba safa budi hamishe😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

For you, I just can write emotionally. Nothing else.
BEHNAM= LOVE

Take good care of yourself please

behnam
Platinum Member

Oh my God!

Post by behnam » Fri May 18, 2018 6:58 am

Elham wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:56 pm
Hiiiiii

Oh Behnam you know how muchhhhhhhh I wish I could attend your defence. I really really really wish I could ........😐😐😐😐😐

Ramadan will start from tomorrow. My mom asked me, "who's gonna wake you up this year at dawn? Before you had some friends texting you."
And I remembered lots of sweet memories again; you texting me every night, all the chats in the evenings, your SWEET LOVELY presence in my life. Oh God......I just can say: Ghorbunet beram mehrabunam ke in hame ba mohabbat va ba safa budi hamishe😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

For you, I just can write emotionally. Nothing else.
BEHNAM= LOVE

Take good care of yourself please
Hi dear Elham,

How are you doing? Happy Ramadan!

Thank you very much for your lovely post. As always it is full of lovely things. It made me happy.

I wish you could attend my defense. But, don't worry, God may offer a solution for this wish.

Please pray for me in Ramadan, when you are breaking your fast.

Oh, sweet memories. Yes, for one month in Ramadan, I wake you up by my messages in the early morning. At that time, I was a healthy Behnam. But, now, because of Open-Heart Operation, I cannot fast. Those days have gone, but the memories are still with us. Sometimes, I think life is nothing. We have some memories from the past. Happily, we have some sweet memories from the years we were writing regularly. We were chatting regularly. Oh my Gosh! On "English-at-home" how many posts we put!!! Good old days!

Please take care of yourself.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

Elham
Gold Member

Post by Elham » Wed May 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Thankssss Behnam jan for your reply.

At this very special moment of Eftar, my fingers are just crossed for you ....i wish you Health HEALTH and only HEALTH 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

GOD knows how much I miss just one "Hi, how are you? " from you! Okkkk I accept it.....everythings finished😯😯😯😯

Take good care of my best friend ever
Your Eli

behnam
Platinum Member

For Eli!

Post by behnam » Fri May 25, 2018 7:28 am

Elham wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:48 pm
Thankssss Behnam jan for your reply.

At this very special moment of Eftar, my fingers are just crossed for you ....i wish you Health HEALTH and only HEALTH 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

GOD knows how much I miss just one "Hi, how are you? " from you! Okkkk I accept it.....everythings finished😯😯😯😯

Take good care of my best friend ever
Your Eli

Hi Eli,

It was very very nice reading your reply. Thank you very much. I know what you are saying and what you mean. Let me give you an analogy to make you sure that I know how you feel. Imagine a sharp thing cut somewhere of our body. It has a sharp pain, but for a short time, maybe some seconds or even milliseconds. However, when I think about the past, a sharp pain comes to my heart and it is long, long. This is my feeling. Or another analogy: When somewhere of body is burned, one feels a sharp pain. My feeling about the past is like burning continuously. I hope you don't have such feelings. If you have, please know that I understand how you feel.

Take care of yourself. Be in contact!

All the best,
Behnam, 25 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

Let me cry!

Post by behnam » Fri May 25, 2018 11:18 am

Let me cry like cloud in springs,
Grooms up from the stone on farewell day from fellows.
Tell camel-leader the story of tears in my eyes,

بگذار تا بگرییم چون ابر در بهاران کز سنگ ناله خیزد روز وداع یاران
هر کو شراب فرقت روزی چشیده باشد داند که سخت باشد قطع امیدواران
با ساربان بگویید احوال آب چشمم تا بر شتر نبندد محمل به روز باران
بگذاشتند ما را در دیده آب حسرت گریان چو در قیامت چشم گناهکاران
ای صبح شب نشینان جانم به طاقت آمد از بس که دیر ماندی چون شام روزه داران
چندین که برشمردم از ماجرای عشقت اندوه دل نگفتم الا یک از هزاران
سعدی به روزگاران مهری نشسته در دل بیرون نمی‌توان کرد الا به روزگاران
چندت کنم حکایت شرح این قدر کفایت باقی نمی‌توان گفت الا به غمگساران

Behnam, during the past some nice feelings and kindness have entered your heart,
It is not possible to put them out, even for many years(For me until my dying day).

All the best,
Behnam, 25 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

Where are my friends?

Post by behnam » Fri May 25, 2018 11:39 am

Where are my friends?
Who reads these lines?
Where is Mohsen, Andrew, Zivar, Amal, Marina, Setayesh, Hurieh, Veronica, ....?

I have missed you! I hope to hear from you, even a simple "HI".
Dying from the emotions in my heart. About to die, but it doesn't happen. Pain is in heart, experiencing the death continuously.

Write on my tombstone(gravestone)"It wasn't his first time to die."

All the best,
Behnam, 25 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

Elham
Gold Member

Post by Elham » Sun May 27, 2018 7:12 am

Behnaaaaaaaaam

Im dying too. You and just you can understand how i feel. You were the only one in my whol life that felt the same about friendship and love as me!!!!!

از جان طمع بریدن آسان بود ولیکن
از دوستان جانی مشکل توان بریدن

Some times my heart wants to tear apart. Memories triggers deep emotions and the inly possible response is crying!!!!!!

Despite lots of ettempts by many new boys, I cant let any new love to my heart. Once you feel some thing sooo true and profound in mind and heart, it would be too hard to replace it.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Love you
Take careeeeeeeee and please let me hear you sometime if you can. Give me a short breath at least......

Mohsen
Platinum Member
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

soccer world championship

Post by Mohsen » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Hello Dear Friends,
I hope everything goes head as you wish.
Nowadays I am focusing on Sent Pietersburg and Moscow , watching the soccer world championship, enjoy it
Of course not forget to watch carefully on port city Hodeidah in Yaman, where the coalition of some Arabic country with help of USA are doing criminal there or immigrant children which are separated from parents at the USA border , by a crazy mind of president . and the responsible heads in many organizations the UN , European org. only says regret for it
Anyway I am here with full of energy , running at morning and eating delicious fruits of summer {-; {-; {-;
Kind kiss
Moshen

behnam
Platinum Member

Hi Elham!

Post by behnam » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:07 pm

Elham wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:12 am

Behnaaaaaaaaam

Im dying too. You and just you can understand how i feel. You were the only one in my whol life that felt the same about friendship and love as me!!!!!

از جان طمع بریدن آسان بود ولیکن
از دوستان جانی مشکل توان بریدن

Some times my heart wants to tear apart. Memories triggers deep emotions and the inly possible response is crying!!!!!!

Despite lots of ettempts by many new boys, I cant let any new love to my heart. Once you feel some thing sooo true and profound in mind and heart, it would be too hard to replace it.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Love you
Take careeeeeeeee and please let me hear you sometime if you can. Give me a short breath at least......

Hi Elham,

Many thanks for your post and nice sentences. You are exaggerating and taking things hard. There are good people in all over the world.
The weather is very hot. I am sure it is hotter in your city. I hope you are not suffering from water shortage.

Take life easy and enjoy walking in the garden you own.

All the best,
Behnam, 23 June, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

Re: soccer world championship

Post by behnam » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:13 pm

Mohsen wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:04 pm
Hello Dear Friends,
I hope everything goes head as you wish.
Nowadays I am focusing on Sent Pietersburg and Moscow , watching the soccer world championship, enjoy it
Of course not forget to watch carefully on port city Hodeidah in Yaman, where the coalition of some Arabic country with help of USA are doing criminal there or immigrant children which are separated from parents at the USA border , by a crazy mind of president . and the responsible heads in many organizations the UN , European org. only says regret for it
Anyway I am here with full of energy , running at morning and eating delicious fruits of summer {-; {-; {-;
Kind kiss
Moshen
Hi Mohsen,

How are you my dear friend? I hope you are fine. Your post made me happy. Thank you very much.

How life is going? I hope you are healthy and happy.
Mixing politics and football! The same Mohsen I met in 2009(I am not sure :lol: )!

Please write more. How is Isfahan? Zayanderoud is dry, sure, but what about drinking water?

All the best,
Behnam, 23 June, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *