Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC, Dixie

Mohsen
Platinum Member
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

finish sparing time

Post by Mohsen » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:31 am

Dear Behnam,
Today is Friday morning and I have time to write some sentence, before going to park for playing volleyball
Happy to read your post, I follow football through politics view , the politics of some countries are against Iran , and I would be happy when they lost the game .
Fortunately the story of world cup was finished and no more sparing time for me.
Isfahan is crowded by many travelers which came here for summer holiday, compare to other cities the traveling costs is cheaper . Many tourists from Europe and Asia come to our city ,and they notify the fact of Iran , because they read a lot of false stories about Iran via internet before they come to Iran ,but when they visit Iran ,they understand the fact
About Isfahan you asked for drinking water and Zayandehroud ,The drinking water is the same as before ,I drink 10 litters of water per day and it is almost free of charge.
The river has been dried for ever. I consider Isfahan without river like many other cities, but there is hope. you know that Icebergs in south and north are melting ,because the earth atmosphere is getting warmer day by day , the USA and Europe which has the biggest rule in making the earth warm, don’t pay any attention to this fact , only there held some shows NGOs meeting annually , only say we are worry , ha ha ha … , like the UN Secretary General ,when thousands of people in the Yaman are killing , he says “ we are worry” ha ha ha.. You know the singer which say how much is the UN price per k ha ha ha..!!
I went out of subject ,… when the icebergs melt ,the level of global waters go up , so we can calculate ,the speed of melting , acceleration , and progressive increasing of water level… ha ha ha…. So our river will be full of water soon …. Behnam don’t worry , the TRUTHEMACMER group (Trump ,Theresa May ,Macron and Merkel ) decided to full all rivers.

Generally the environment has low effect to my feeling , my soul is enough powerful which is not changed by atmosphere . I had a business meeting last week, two ladies and 3 men , one of the ladies lighted two candles and put them on the table .
I asked her what is these two candles on the table , it is a business meeting , she told me " dear the candles make our souls feeling more peace and positive " I laughed by my heart , how weak she is which needs two candles to make her soul calm. She was a reach lady , a gold needle was in her nose and two gold rings in her ankle , I afraid to establish a business relation with her , because her soul was restless and needs something else to be calm… ha ha ha… :lol: :lol: :lol:

bi bi

behnam
Platinum Member

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:41 am

Mohsen wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:31 am
Dear Behnam,
Today is Friday morning and I have time to write some sentence, before going to park for playing volleyball
Happy to read your post, I follow football through politics view , the politics of some countries are against Iran , and I would be happy when they lost the game .
Fortunately the story of world cup was finished and no more sparing time for me.
Isfahan is crowded by many travelers which came here for summer holiday, compare to other cities the traveling costs is cheaper . Many tourists from Europe and Asia come to our city ,and they notify the fact of Iran , because they read a lot of false stories about Iran via internet before they come to Iran ,but when they visit Iran ,they understand the fact
About Isfahan you asked for drinking water and Zayandehroud ,The drinking water is the same as before ,I drink 10 litters of water per day and it is almost free of charge.
The river has been dried for ever. I consider Isfahan without river like many other cities, but there is hope. you know that Icebergs in south and north are melting ,because the earth atmosphere is getting warmer day by day , the USA and Europe which has the biggest rule in making the earth warm, don’t pay any attention to this fact , only there held some shows NGOs meeting annually , only say we are worry , ha ha ha … , like the UN Secretary General ,when thousands of people in the Yaman are killing , he says “ we are worry” ha ha ha.. You know the singer which say how much is the UN price per k ha ha ha..!!
I went out of subject ,… when the icebergs melt ,the level of global waters go up , so we can calculate ,the speed of melting , acceleration , and progressive increasing of water level… ha ha ha…. So our river will be full of water soon …. Behnam don’t worry , the TRUTHEMACMER group (Trump ,Theresa May ,Macron and Merkel ) decided to full all rivers.

Generally the environment has low effect to my feeling , my soul is enough powerful which is not changed by atmosphere . I had a business meeting last week, two ladies and 3 men , one of the ladies lighted two candles and put them on the table .
I asked her what is these two candles on the table , it is a business meeting , she told me " dear the candles make our souls feeling more peace and positive " I laughed by my heart , how weak she is which needs two candles to make her soul calm. She was a reach lady , a gold needle was in her nose and two gold rings in her ankle , I afraid to establish a business relation with her , because her soul was restless and needs something else to be calm… ha ha ha… :lol: :lol: :lol:

bi bi

Dear Mohsen,

It was very nice reading your post. Thank you very much for putting this wonderful post in this place. This place is an old garden. Do you remember our friends? Do you remember the time we used to write about different topics? Good old days!

Let me concentrate on your post. About Isfahan, I am sad. Iran is getting dry. It is a disaster, catastrophe, a tragedy. I am so sad about this. My heart is really hurting. What should we do? Water is life. Without water, what can we do? So depressing.

About the lady, in the story, she might try making the atmosphere lovely and nice. Ladies know what to do in order to beat or to win against men. When it comes to business, winning is so important. She has tried to win the meeting, but she didn't know you are a wise Isfahani. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The world of politics is so strange that I don't understand. It is based on fooling each other. The more complicated tricks, the more fooling. I am hopeless in politics.

Take care of yourself, and stay in contact! Thank you!

All the best,
Behnam, 20 July, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

Mohsen
Platinum Member
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

manage your time at present

Post by Mohsen » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:47 am

Dear Behnam,
Hope you enjoy your nice Friday. The life is passing and we always sad about it ,about old garden ,about our childhood ,we can not control the time ,but we are able to manage the present and future to get more from our life .
I am an optimist , look at what is going around me in positive window. In fact what I see in other people , many people don’t think normally ,they are crazy , they are worry for unvalued matters, eating , wearing , parties , for example my wife is worry about the parties we are going today . It is a birthday party , and she is worry about the gift we bought yesterday , she doesn’t know if the hosts like her gift or not , people like to think about under value matters , what a small mind they have.Small mind makes the life full of stress and worries.
Some people are easy believed , they open a virtual page on the mobile and read it and easily believe and also distribute it for others . the people who are feeding by web and satellite channels are more worries and full of stress.
One of my friend is going to be mad , he had one billion Toman in his account, he was so busy , and had not enough time to buy gold , gold became expensive and now he has become sick , his sickness is repeating the word of if… If I bought it , If I bought that…….. you see what a crazy people are they..
For the dry land , don’t worry , as I said the level of water is going up….. hahaha
See you

behnam
Platinum Member

Dear Mohsen; a good time manegaer!

Post by behnam » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:47 am

Mohsen wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:47 am
Dear Behnam,
Hope you enjoy your nice Friday. The life is passing and we always sad about it ,about old garden ,about our childhood ,we can not control the time ,but we are able to manage the present and future to get more from our life .
I am an optimist , look at what is going around me in positive window. In fact what I see in other people , many people don’t think normally ,they are crazy , they are worry for unvalued matters, eating , wearing , parties , for example my wife is worry about the parties we are going today . It is a birthday party , and she is worry about the gift we bought yesterday , she doesn’t know if the hosts like her gift or not , people like to think about under value matters , what a small mind they have.Small mind makes the life full of stress and worries.
Some people are easy believed , they open a virtual page on the mobile and read it and easily believe and also distribute it for others . the people who are feeding by web and satellite channels are more worries and full of stress.
One of my friend is going to be mad , he had one billion Toman in his account, he was so busy , and had not enough time to buy gold , gold became expensive and now he has become sick , his sickness is repeating the word of if… If I bought it , If I bought that…….. you see what a crazy people are they..
For the dry land , don’t worry , as I said the level of water is going up….. hahaha
See you
Hi dear Mohsen,

Thank you very much for your nice words. Your post is posted today, Friday, August 3, and I am replying it. What does it mean? It means I check this place almost every day. It means this place is important to me.

About worrying over light things, I do agree with you. The main concern of the majority of people is basic physiologic needs. Physiologic needs are common between humans and animals. The poor who couldn't afford to fulfill their basic needs have the right to worry about them. However, people who are rich enough to fulfill their basic needs should worry about other levels as mentioned in Maslow's hierarchy of needs. I have put the Maslow's pyramid below. Take a look at it. It includes many things.

We musn't blame the poor, if they worry about their basic needs. However, the rich who are stuck in the first level should be blamed. Some of them are mentally ill, as you have mentioned correctly. But, others are not educated enough to know that there are other concerns and other important matters to worry or to care about.

We can write a lot about this topic. Now, I am not in the mood for writing. I am sure, digging this matter will show many important and valuable things which deserve to write about.

Write more and let us dig this matter.

All the best,
Behnam, 3 August, 2018

ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

Mohsen
Platinum Member

many people are confused like me

Post by Mohsen » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:00 am

Hello dear Behnam,
Today I have time to rest at home , last night I was in a sport club and play volleyball for 2 hours ,had a powerful exercise , now all of my muscles have pain , I enjoy having pain in my muscles , at the midnight I had a muscle cramp , I don’t know why I have muscle cramp ,although I drink a lot of water and eat so many salt with my dinner . Every night I take my bed to the yard , I like to sleep under the sky in open air , in my city the temperature changes between day and night to very different. At least 15 degree… so at the first moments of night the weather is hot , at the dawn the weather is very cold , so at morning my body becomes like a dry stick … hahaha..
Today I want to go to my father in law’s house , the have a severl trees at home ,apple , grape , fig , persimmon
I want to pick the figs as much as possible, every morning I eat fig and black grape hahah… it is anti constipation …
About poor people I agree with you , according to religion belief ,we should pay one fifth of our gain to the poor people , I like to pay poor people , but many of people who look poor ,they are not really poor , they are idles, it is difficult to find a real poor , so I prefer to help charity of Imam khomieni .
About Maslow's hierarchy of needs , I am confused , sometimes I feel that I am in the pick of pyramid ,another day I fall down to medium level … hahahah… maybe many people are confused like me.

See you

Joe
Protector of the Boards
Protector of the Boards

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Joe » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:08 am

Wow. This has to be the longest thread (topic) on EC :roll: 3156 posts and counting
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven

thanhloc

Post by thanhloc » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:15 am

Hi,
I'm from Indonesia .I Introduce you to learn English with one of The 10 Best Google Chrome Extensions :http://bit.ly/2nObbOu
Translate words and phrases in a website with a double-click or shortcuts and save it to memorize in your new Tab
Bee Translate helps you easily and effortlessly translate from 103 languages, and show randomly word on your new tab page.

★ Display random word in the new tab page, helps you memorize them easily.

★ Double click a word, phase on the website or enter to popup to translate.

★ Search and manager wordbook.

SUPPORTED LANGUAGES:
Afrikaans - Afrikaans
Albanian - Shqip
Arabic - اللغة العربية
Armenian - հայեր
Azerbaijani - Azərbaycanca
Basque - Euskara
Belarusian - Беларуская
Bengali - বাংলা
Bosnian - Bosanski
Bulgarian - български език
Catalan - català
Cebuano - Sugboanon
Chichewa - Nyanja
Chinese Simplified - 达伟, 汉语
Chinese Traditional - 古文
Corsican - Corsu, Lingua corsa
Croatian - Hrvatski
Czech - Čeština
Danish - Dansk
Dutch - Nederlands
English - English
Esperanto - Esperanto
Estonian - Eesti
Filipino/Tagalog - Wikang Tagalog
Finnish - Suomi
French - Français
Frisian - Frysk
Galician - Galego
Georgian - ქართული
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ελληνικά
Gujarati - Taetae ni Kiribati
Haitian Creole - Kreyòl Ayisyen
Hausa - Yaren Hausa
Hawaiian - ʻŌlelo Hawaiʻi
Hebrew - עברית
Hindi - हिन्दी
Hmong - Tiếng H’Mông
Hungarian - Magyar
Icelandic - Íslenska
Igbo - Asụsụ Igbo
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Irish - Gaeilge
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Javanese - Basa Jawi
Kannada - ಕನ್ನಡ
Kazakh - Қазақ тілі
Khmer - ភាសាខ្មែរ
Korean - 조선말, 한국어
Kurdish (Kurmanji)
Kyrgyz - кыргызча, قىرگىچه, qırğızça, кыргыз тили, قىرگىز تيلى, qırğız tili8
Lao - ພາສາລາວ
Latin - Latina
Latvian - Latviešu
Lithuanian - Lietuvių
Luxembourgish
Macedonian - Mакедонски
Malagasy - Malagasy
Malay - Bahasa Melayu
Malayalam - മലയാളം
Maltese - Malti
Maori - Te reo Māori
Marathi - मराठी
Mongolian - Mongɣol kele
Myanmar (Burmese) - myanma bhasa
Nepali - नेपाली भाषा
Norwegian - Norsk
Pashto - پښتو
Persian - فارسی
Polish - Język Polski
Portuguese - Português
Punjabi - ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
Romanian - Română
Russian - Русский
Samoan - Gagana fa'a Sāmoa
Scots Gaelic - Gàidhlig
Shona
Sindhi - सिन्धी / Sindhi khudabadi.svg / سنڌي
Serbian - Српски, Srpski
Sesotho - Sesotho
Sinhalese - සිංහල
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Somali - Af-Soomaali‎
Spanish - Español
Sundanese - basa Sunda
Swahili - Kiswahili
Swedish - Svensk
Tajik - тоҷикӣ
Tamil - தமிழ்
Telugu - తెలుగు
Thai - ภาษาไทย
Turkish - Türkçe
Ukrainian - Українська
Urdu - ہندوستانی
Uzbek - Oʻzbek tili
Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt
Welsh - Cymraeg
Xhosa - isiXhosa
Yiddish - ייִדיש
Yoruba - Yorùbá
Zulu - isiZulu

behnam
Platinum Member

Re: many people are confused like me

Post by behnam » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:00 am

Mohsen wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:00 am
Hello dear Behnam,
Today I have time to rest at home , last night I was in a sport club and play volleyball for 2 hours ,had a powerful exercise , now all of my muscles have pain , I enjoy having pain in my muscles , at the midnight I had a muscle cramp , I don’t know why I have muscle cramp ,although I drink a lot of water and eat so many salt with my dinner . Every night I take my bed to the yard , I like to sleep under the sky in open air , in my city the temperature changes between day and night to very different. At least 15 degree… so at the first moments of night the weather is hot , at the dawn the weather is very cold , so at morning my body becomes like a dry stick … hahaha..
Today I want to go to my father in law’s house , the have a severl trees at home ,apple , grape , fig , persimmon
I want to pick the figs as much as possible, every morning I eat fig and black grape hahah… it is anti constipation …
About poor people I agree with you , according to religion belief ,we should pay one fifth of our gain to the poor people , I like to pay poor people , but many of people who look poor ,they are not really poor , they are idles, it is difficult to find a real poor , so I prefer to help charity of Imam khomieni .
About Maslow's hierarchy of needs , I am confused , sometimes I feel that I am in the pick of pyramid ,another day I fall down to medium level … hahahah… maybe many people are confused like me.

See you

Hi Mohsen,
How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. Thanks for your post.
I was learning Russian language. It is a difficult language. I couldn't get the hang of it.
About the pyramid you are right. LOL
I was in Moscow. Moscow is a beautiful city.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 August, 2018

ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

Post by behnam » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:02 am

Joe wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:08 am
Wow. This has to be the longest thread (topic) on EC :roll: 3156 posts and counting
Hi,

Thank you for your positive words.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 August, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

Post by behnam » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:03 am

thanhloc wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:15 am
Hi,
I'm from Indonesia .I Introduce you to learn English with one of The 10 Best Google Chrome Extensions :http://bit.ly/2nObbOu
Translate words and phrases in a website with a double-click or shortcuts and save it to memorize in your new Tab
Bee Translate helps you easily and effortlessly translate from 103 languages, and show randomly word on your new tab page.

★ Display random word in the new tab page, helps you memorize them easily.

★ Double click a word, phase on the website or enter to popup to translate.

★ Search and manager wordbook.

SUPPORTED LANGUAGES:
Afrikaans - Afrikaans
Albanian - Shqip
Arabic - اللغة العربية
Armenian - հայեր
Azerbaijani - Azərbaycanca
Basque - Euskara
Belarusian - Беларуская
Bengali - বাংলা
Bosnian - Bosanski
Bulgarian - български език