Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC, Dixie

Mohsen
Platinum Member
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:19 pm

Hi Behnam,
Good Chance you had to be in Moscow . Surly you want to be there for long time ,so you decided to to learn Russian. You have enough ability to learn different language. These day many Iranian continue their education in Russia , One my friends is learning Russian in Moscow , he want to inter the university there.

This is the opportunity to send you my best congratulation , for great day of Ghadir Khom.
I am full of Ice cream , sweet things ,I took part in many parties :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Event of Ghadīr (Arabic: واقعة الغدير), according to Shi'a beliefs, is among the most important events in the history of Islam, in which on his return from Hajjat al-Wida', the Prophet (s) introduced Imam Ali (a) as his vicegerent and people's guardian after himself at a place called Ghadir Khum, where everyone including greatest companions pledged their allegiance with Imam Ali (a).

This introduction was according to divine command in al-Tabligh Verse which was revealed a little earlier than Dhu l-Hijja 18, 10/March 19, 632 commanding the Prophet (s) to communicate to people whatever has been revealed to him and if he does not, it is as if he has not fulfilled his mission. Subsequently, al-Ikmal Verse was revealed saying: "Today I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My blessing upon you, and I have approved Islam as your religion."

See you

Mohsen
Platinum Member
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Imam Hussain

Post by Mohsen » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:49 am

“To me , death is nothing but happiness, and living under tyrants nothing but living in a hell”

behnam
Platinum Member

Salut!

Post by behnam » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:24 am

Bonjour, comment allez-vous?
This is just to tell you that like the Everest Mountain, I am still alive and keeping my fingers crossed for your happiness and health. I also remember the sweet memories I have from the past among you; my nice friends. Believe me that even one second your are not forgotten from my thoughts.

All the best,
Behnam, 27 September, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

Mohsen
Platinum Member

Post by Mohsen » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:52 am

Mohammad bin Zakaria Razi is one of the great Iranian scholars of the third century AH. George Sarton has called the second half of the third century (AH) in the history of science, the age of Mohammad bin Zakaria Razi (251-313 AH) (865-925 BC). Razi is the greatest clinical physician of Islam and the Middle Ages, the physicist, the chemist, and the philosopher with his own independent thinking. Apparently, he studied mathematics, philosophy, astronomy and literature. He was probably engaged in studying chemistry in his youth, and later due to his eye disease, he studies medicine and became famous in this science and prominent in this area of ​​study. At the service of Abu Saleh Mansur ibn Ishaq Samani, the ruler of Ray, Razi was chosen as the head of the new hospital founded there. Later he became the head of the hospital in Baghdad. Because of his great reputation, various rulers invited him to their court. Razi had a good moral and behavior, and treated patients with kindness and affection, and endowed the poor the people in need. Some have counted his publications up to 198 and others attributed 237 books to him. None of his works about nature, mathematics, astronomy, and the recognition of light are left today. Razi did not limit himself to the scientific aspects of medicine, but in every sense he was a great physician, and was a master in the science and practice of medicine. His memoir, in which he has described his patients' improvement procedure completely, is available today. His most famous work is in Al Hawi book of medicine. His other works in this field are Al-Tebe al-Muluki and Mansoori's book. In addition, there are reports on some diseases, the most famous of which are al-Jedri and al-Hassbeh books, which have been appraised and acclaimed by the Europeans and are considered to be the best medical treatises of the past. There is also a treatise on bladder and kidney stones published in French in London. Moreover, Razi has written a book on philosophy and theology and supernatural and religious and philosophical controversy. He became blind at the end of his life as a result of a continuous study of alchemy, and eventually passed away in 313 AH

behnam
Platinum Member

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:56 pm

Hi Mohsen,

Many Thanks for your post. How are you doing? Do you enjoy autumn? I love it and I do enjoy it. It got cold earlier than usual time, but that's Ok! I still love autumn.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 September, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

behnam
Platinum Member

Hi Everybody!

Post by behnam » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:04 pm

Hi everybody,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well.

Recently I visited an European country. Their mother tongue wasn't English, but when I was speaking English they were trying hard to either speak in English or find someone who knew English to translate what I was saying into their language. I found English very useful. Knowing English is essentially important, since it is an international language. Knowing English gives one a lot of self confidence when s/he is visiting another country. This is just to emphasize the importance of English as an international language. It is widely spoken almost in all over the world. If someone cannot speak English, s/he is isolated. English cannot be replaced with any languages, either we like this fact or not!

All the best,
Behnam, 12 October, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

saharsiddi

Post by saharsiddi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Hi ! I am new at this site. So, hello to everyone :).
I like your idea , really it will help those who want to improve their English language.

behnam
Platinum Member

Hi Saharsiddi

Post by behnam » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:01 pm

saharsiddi wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:08 pm
Hi ! I am new at this site. So, hello to everyone :).
I like your idea , really it will help those who want to improve their English language.
Hi Saharsiddi,

First of all, I would like to thank you for putting comment on this place. How are you doing? Would you mind writing more? People often ask me for the best method to learn English. I don't know what to say. There isn't the best method for learning a new language. Every learner should find their effective way of learning English. There isn't a fixed method which is usable for everyone. I would like to ask your method. How could you learn English? What is your suggestions for an English learner?

All the best,
Behnam, 17 October, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *